Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness (3457 Views)

Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks / Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown / FG To Look Into Gradual Removal Of Fuel Subsidy - Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by eledalo: 12:56am On Oct 18, 2017
I see.
Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 18, 2017
profmiganigal:

Am not suprise an afonja.....yoruba at it again and he must have muslim affliation.......yoruba muslim......brood of chameleon.....

U go die soon masturbating on igbo issue

Just seeking for cheap relevance.......why not use una fellow yorubas and leave igbos alone let them be....

Hausa.....dey call igbo
Yoruba dey call igbo....

Abeg make una face una own........ahhahha....

Igbo amaka

Igbo ekene m unu
Igbo kwenu
Muo nu
Zuo nu
Kachaa nu

ISEE!!

2 Likes

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by rummmy: 1:18am On Oct 18, 2017
Rubbish post.

1 Like

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by patrick89(m): 6:13am On Oct 18, 2017
maclatunji:

You mean you wish. You need to believe the military is abusing people to validate your victim mentality.

When I wrote the IPOB issue and lies goes beyond the Southeast, people didn't get it. What happened in Ondo today just proves the point.

If you allow people to keep releasing toxic information, it will come back to hurt you that tolerate it.
There is no toxic information that the one emanating from Lagos Ibadan media brown envelope gutter ...

3 Likes

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by slimghost(m): 6:19am On Oct 18, 2017
What sort of garbage is this? This OP should only be asking God for one thing.........SENSE!
MODS should delete this nonsense before I reply this ape.

5 Likes

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by AlfaWaleFatai: 6:39am On Oct 18, 2017
[s]
maclatunji:

Well, since you understand animal language, I leave you with the animals to thrash it out.

tongue tongue tongue
[/s]
claptrap
Allahu akubar

2 Likes

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by AlfaWaleFatai: 6:41am On Oct 18, 2017
[s]
maclatunji:

Your logic and coherence is really stellar, admirable, amazing, superb, excellent, sublime. #LWKMD
[/s]
alajanah fura d'nunu masha Allah amin is what I wish you my yeroba Muslim brother

2 Likes

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by AlfaWaleFatai: 6:44am On Oct 18, 2017
[s]
maclatunji:

For someone trying to project intelligence, this is lame. A man reads, writes, operates at the highest levels and you still want to claim he is illiterate. Go and check your own education then. #LOL
[/s]
more trash

1 Like

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by AlfaWaleFatai: 6:45am On Oct 18, 2017
[s]
maclatunji:

I thought you were educating people. Now you need education?

In one breath 'e pain am', in another, he is enjoying himself. Na so you confuse reach?
[/s]
sorry my yeroba Muslim brother i only educate people like you on Islamic studies
that's what you're good at

2 Likes

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by AlfaWaleFatai: 6:45am On Oct 18, 2017
[s]
maclatunji:

Nah, I don't agree with this. The problem is the ignorant majority are managing to intimidate the large enlightened minority. I have thought about this a bit and it is a problem that needs addressing.

The Southeast is the only region as far as I am concerned that the least sophisticated people demand to drive the direction in which the region goes.

In the North, you have the traditional institution and 'ruling class'. In the West, you have the intelligentsia.
[/s]
claptrap
Allahu akubar

2 Likes

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by BiafraIShere(m): 6:59am On Oct 18, 2017
Tamass:

Op don't be deceived...its just most of them here on nairaland that are very stupid and making the rest look foolish..i have many igbo friends and interact with a lot of them..they are very sound intellectually with high sense of reasoning and maturity. Its just a few bad ones that are hell bent at nothing to take the country down..i think that was the instruction their leaders gave them if by any chance he was apprehended
Just to confirm what i said about them..watch and see d kinds of stupid comments that will flow in..you will even wonder if they really have a brain
When you guys were busy supporting a barbaric army in their primitive acts against protesters nko? Well, the primitive army won the battle but lost the war. As for the op his stvpidity is unlimited.

2 Likes

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by Randy100: 7:02am On Oct 18, 2017
My middle finger for you, idiota.

1 Like

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 18, 2017
KOPT55:

ISEE!!
oga adiri gi mma
Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by mabea: 7:18am On Oct 18, 2017
Alaniyiokorausa:
haha haha haha I am a slave,i smashed my head 5times a day on the ground and raised my yansh up.
Hahaha LMAO you guys will not kill somebody here in nairaland

1 Like

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by mabea: 7:20am On Oct 18, 2017
Alaniyiokorausa:
haha haha haha I am a slave,i smashed my head 5times a day on the ground and raised my yansh up.
lwkmd! Funny dude.

1 Like

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by freeze001(f): 7:22am On Oct 18, 2017
Why do u feel the need to explain or defend anything to him? Did Igbos ask for ur validation? Is he feeding u or any Igbo person? Don't u recognise pretence and an overbloated sense of importance when u see it? In other words, who send u?

Tamass:

Op don't be deceived...its just most of them here on nairaland that are very stupid and making the rest look foolish..i have many igbo friends and interact with a lot of them..they are very sound intellectually with high sense of reasoning and maturity. Its just a few bad ones that are hell bent at nothing to take the country down..i think that was the instruction their leaders gave them if by any chance he was apprehended
Just to confirm what i said about them..watch and see d kinds of stupid comments that will flow in..you will even wonder if they really have a brain

1 Like

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by mabea: 7:40am On Oct 18, 2017
will even wonder if they really have a brain[/quote] Look it's quite shameful how u guys turn around and sulk claiming that igbos insult u here in this forum whereas u are always the first to hit. In fact there is nothing they call u that u dont call them more but in your own case u will start wailing and claiming intellectual supremacy

Before u call me ipob i hate their style more than u do and i have always engaged them physically though im biafran
Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by maclatunji: 7:59am On Oct 18, 2017
BiafraIShere:
When you guys were busy supporting a barbaric army in their primitive acts against protesters nko? Well, the primitive army won the battle but lost the war. As for the op his stvpidity is unlimited.

For your mind, is it military officers children that are not going to school or is it military personnel that are breaking down school gates and fences like prime candidates for asylum?

Your greatest problem is the inability to even recognize what is in your own best interest and what is against it. All this wrong detours that you guys are taking are just going to set you back.
Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by obyrich(m): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2017
maclatunji:
When people like me started creating threads on the need for people of the Southeast to reverse the negative trend of supporting and promoting hate speech and fake news in the name of fighting for Biafra, we were called different names.

Now the Southeast has gotten to a point where people run about for the slightest reason and flee from things that don't exist. For how long will you keep running I ask? Parents will not go to work and children will not go to school?

The hysteria spread to Ondo State today but people in that state and other parts of the Southwest will not be hysterical for a long time. Once people realize the folly they will adjust.

However, in the Southeast where fake news and hate speech is the new bread and butter, the problem is likely to lead to stagnation and retrogression. Like one of the governors of the Southeast said once, who will invest in a place where there is chaos?

Again, it is time to change and realize that you cannot be inflicting injury on yourself and say you are playing opposition to any real or perceived 'enemy'.
Is Ondo State in the South East?

1 Like

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by nku5: 8:30am On Oct 18, 2017
Dem use hypocrisy swear for yoruba people or what? Did SW people not bathe in salt for protection against ebola ? grin grin

OP this is Owo, Ondo State yesterday in this picture. Hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:40am On Oct 18, 2017
nku5:
Dem use hypocrisy swear for yoruba people or what? Did SW people not bathe in salt for protection against ebola ? grin grin

OP this is Owo, Ondo State yesterday in this picture. Hypocrite
owo ondo is SE

1 Like

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by BiafraIShere(m): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2017
maclatunji:

For your mind, is it military officers children that are not going to school or is it military personnel that are breaking down school gates and fences like prime candidates for asylum?

Your greatest problem is the inability to even recognize what is in your own best interest and what is against it. All this wrong detours that you guys are taking are just going to set you back.
Before it will set Igbos back, the zoo will be worse for it, and who told you that our kids are not back to schools? You think it's a child's play abi? Igbos have already seen the bigger picture, they have realized that Nigeria is a sham and are doing all they could to pull out before everything collapses with tragic and catastrophic consequences. Check USSR, Yugoslavia, Bosnia etc and you will observe similar trends with Nigeria. The primitive NA's image as well as that of the zoo is being dragged in the mud & you will see the negative result on the zoo going forward.

1 Like

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by maclatunji: 10:04am On Oct 18, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Before it will set Igbos back, the zoo will be worse for it, and who told you that our kids are not back to schools? You think it's a child's play abi? Igbos have already seen the bigger picture, they have realized that Nigeria is a sham and are doing all they could to pull out before everything collapses with tragic and catastrophic consequences. Check USSR, Yugoslavia, Bosnia etc and you will observe similar trends with Nigeria. The primitive NA's image as well as that of the zoo is being dragged in the mud & you will see the negative result on the zoo going forward.

You call Nigeria a zoo and you cannot function effectively within it. Your thought process is beyond inverted. #LOL

Self-delusion is obviously your staple.
Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by shallysgirl: 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
grin grin grin
BankeSmalls:

When you see how cowardly these people are, some children ran as far as 15 kilometres from from their schools, some ran into Lagos on foot grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise / 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) / What Really Happened On Twitter Last Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.