Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness (3450 Views)

Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks / Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown / FG To Look Into Gradual Removal Of Fuel Subsidy - Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by maclatunji: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
When people like me started creating threads on the need for people of the Southeast to reverse the negative trend of supporting and promoting hate speech and fake news in the name of fighting for Biafra, we were called different names.

Now the Southeast has gotten to a point where people run about for the slightest reason and flee from things that don't exist. For how long will you keep running I ask? Parents will not go to work and children will not go to school?

The hysteria spread to Ondo State today but people in that state and other parts of the Southwest will not be hysterical for a long time. Once people realize the folly they will adjust.

However, in the Southeast where fake news and hate speech is the new bread and butter, the problem is likely to lead to stagnation and retrogression. Like one of the governors of the Southeast said once, who will invest in a place where there is chaos?

Again, it is time to change and realize that you cannot be inflicting injury on yourself and say you are playing opposition to any real or perceived 'enemy'.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by luvinhubby(m): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
Alfa Latunji, you are really struggling for relevance on Nairaland.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by Lightening: 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
maclatunji:
When people like me started creating threads on the need for people of the Southeast to reverse the negative trend for supporting and promoting hate speech and fake news in the name of fighting for Biafra, we were called different names.

Now the Southeast has gotten to a point where people run about for the slightest reason and flee from things that don't exist. For how long will you keep running I ask? Parents will not go to work and children will not go to school?

The hysteria spread to Ondo State today but people in that state and other parts of the Southwest will not be hysterical for a long time. Once people realize the folly they will adjust.

However, in the Southeast where fake news and hate speech is the new bread and butter, the problem is likely to lead to stagnation and retrogression. Like one of the governors of the Southeast said once, who will invest in a place where there is chaos?

Again, it is time to change and realize that you cannot be inflicting injury on yourself and say you are playing opposition to any real or perceived 'enemy'.

Please go and jump into the lagoon and let Igbo's be. Enough of this rehashed tale.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by mightyhazel: 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
igbo this, igbo dat..

tufiakwa!

45 Likes

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by honourhim: 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
maclatunji:
When people like me started creating threads on the need for people of the Southeast to reverse the negative trend of supporting and promoting hate speech and fake news in the name of fighting for Biafra, we were called different names.

Useless thread.

42 Likes

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
haha haha haha I am a slave,i smashed my head 5times a day on the ground and raised my yansh up.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by Tamass: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
maclatunji:

Op don't be deceived...its just most of them here on nairaland that are very stupid and making the rest look foolish..i have many igbo friends and interact with a lot of them..they are very sound intellectually with high sense of reasoning and maturity. Its just a few bad ones that are hell bent at nothing to take the country down..i think that was the instruction their leaders gave them if by any chance he was apprehended
Just to confirm what i said about them..watch and see d kinds of stupid comments that will flow in..you will even wonder if they really have a brain

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by EternalTruths: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Out of the more than 250 Ethnic groups in Nigeria, Igbos remain the most talked about.

Oh God, make my enemies discuss about my progress the way Afonjas, terrorist herdsmen and etc talk about the Igbos.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by joeyfire(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
See mumusco. If its backwardness hasnt your region been recording among the poorest WAEC scores in the country consistently for several years back to back?

27 Likes

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by morbeta(m): 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
What do you expect from a man whose daily visitor is frustration and hunger. Op get a life and let the issue of the South East don't send you to your early grave. Avoid cardiac from arresting you to purgatory.

12 Likes

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by SalamRushdie: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
Your myopic mind can't still tell you that the fact that children and adults runaway at the mere mention of the FG shows that the govt of Buhari has lost acceptance which is the beginning of losing legitimacy, the only person that should be worried about this trend is Buhari and not the good people of the south

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by yanshDoctor: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
world toilet day. recognize South West as region in Nigeria with no toilet. in ratio 50 people to one toilet. backward set of people.

28 Likes

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by SalamRushdie: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
Tamass:

.they are very sound intellectually with high sense of reasoning and maturity.

And we are supposed to believe your friends are "intellectually "(what ever that means ) with this your poor display of syntax and context ..Abeg go and sleep

19 Likes

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by kettykin: 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
is it the south East that is declining or is it the once former Giant of Africa that is declining .

3 blunders this week alone .
1. Outright rejection of vaccination by the Nigerian populacein the east ,Niger delta , middle belt showing how much confidence people have lost in the military that is supposed to be the most important institution in the country,

2. The outright slaughtering of villagers in plateau by fulani herdsmen even in the presence of the Nigerian military with no single arrest made more than 48 hours after the attack.

3. Arson by the Nigerian military against people they are supposed to be guarding in Edo state.

4.Bankruptcy and insolvency of many Nigerian states making civil servants not able to earn their livelihood.

5.The slaughter of Nigerians in Cross river state by soldiers from neighbouring cameroon without a single response by the Nigerian Military.

6. The declaration of an unarmed group of agitators as a terrorist organisation by the Nigerian Military , the federal Government, the Judiciary

7. The supposed Taciturn attitude exhibited by Nigerians in the face of these calamities

May God help those who dont see the ominous signs , it is either Nigeria is gone or going .

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by Tamass: 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

And we are supposed to believe your friends are "intellectually "(what ever that means ) with this your poor display of syntax and context ..Abeg go and sleep
What? That was an oversight mister man...
Oh! Just checked the moniker...msteww..why am i even taking you serious..no one does!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
maclatunji:

Am not suprise an afonja.....yoruba at it again and he must have muslim affliation.......yoruba muslim......brood of chameleon.....

U go die soon masturbating on igbo issue

Just seeking for cheap relevance.......why not use una fellow yorubas and leave igbos alone let them be....

Hausa.....dey call igbo
Yoruba dey call igbo....

Abeg make una face una own........ahhahha....

Igbo amaka

Igbo ekene m unu
Igbo kwenu
Muo nu
Zuo nu
Kachaa nu

21 Likes

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
Tamass:

Op don't be deceived...its just most of them here on nairaland that are very stupid and making the rest look foolish..i have many igbo friends and interact with a lot of them..they are very sound intellectually with high sense of reasoning and maturity. Its just a very few bad ones that are hell bent at nothing to take the country down..i think that was the instruction their leaders gave them if by any chance he was apprehended
Just to confirm what i said about them..watch and see d kinds of stupid comments that will flow in..you will even wonder if they really have a brain
e.g
salamrushdie

1 Like

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

just hoping you won't have matrimonial issues with this your uncultured utterances

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

just hoping you won't have matrimonial issues with this your uncultured responses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by maclatunji: 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
EternalTruths:
Out of the more than 250 Ethnic groups in Nigeria, Igbos remain the most talked about.

Oh God, make my enemies discuss about my progress the way Afonjas, terrorist herdsmen and etc talk about the Igbos.

Did you just watch TVC News? Igbo parents breaking through fences like possessed people to remove children from school in Port Harcourt even where no soldier was in sight.

Progress indeed.

Let's see for how long the children will not go to school and parents will keep breaking fences to pick children.

LOL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by maclatunji: 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Your myopic mind can't still tell you that the fact that children and adults runaway at the mere mention of the FG shows that the govt of Buhari has lost acceptance which is the beginning of losing legitimacy, the only person that should be worried about this trend is Buhari and not the good people of the south

You mean people that swore he would never become president have now become hysterical and that is evidence of waning popularity?

The same people that swore he was dead.

The same people that claim he is a clone?

Abeg, receive sense.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by maclatunji: 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
Tamass:

Op don't be deceived...its just most of them here on nairaland that are very stupid and making the rest look foolish..i have many igbo friends and interact with a lot of them..they are very sound intellectually with high sense of reasoning and maturity. Its just a few bad ones that are hell bent at nothing to take the country down..i think that was the instruction their leaders gave them if by any chance he was apprehended

I full ground for the senseless ones. Many silently take note but the ones you are referring to become bolder with their ignorance on a daily basis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by BankeSmalls(f): 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
Did Yoruba people really run away from Ondo schools? grin

Na lie, only ibo students ran away, Yoruba pupils stood and collected the injection when they heard it was FREE grin

16 Likes

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by shallysgirl: 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin
SalamRushdie:

2 Likes

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by shallysgirl: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
The thing funny die. Only rumour, Yoruba tear race, if them see army nko? I Don laugh tire. grin grin
BankeSmalls:
Did Yoruba people really run away from Ondo schools? grin

Na lie, only ibo students ran away, Yoruba pupils stood and collected the injection when they heard it was FREE grin

16 Likes

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by BankeSmalls(f): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
shallysgirl:
The thing funny die. Only rumour, Yoruba tear race, if them see army nko? I Don laugh tire. grin grin

When you see how cowardly these people are, some children ran as far as 15 kilometres from from their schools, some ran into Lagos on foot grin

18 Likes

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by Unik3030: 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
BankeSmalls:

When you see how cowardly these people are, some children ran as far as 15 kilometres from from their schools, some ran into Lagos on foot grin
your sense of humor is like ojukwu prick, dead!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by AlfaWaleFatai: 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
maclatunji:

Did you just watch TVC News? Igbo parents breaking through fences like possessed people to remove children from school in Port Harcourt even where no soldier was in sight.

Progress indeed.

Let's see for how long the children will not go to school and parents will keep breaking fences to pick children.

LOL.
insulting a tribe
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
maclatunji you're once a mod you should know better

10 Likes

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by nwabobo: 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
maclatunji:

I guess Ondo stare us now part of South East.

12 Likes

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by BankeSmalls(f): 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Unik3030:
your sense of humor is like ojukwu prick, dead!!!!!!!!

School will resume in the south west after this month, we are still looking for the escaped stidents grin

8 Likes

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by BankeSmalls(f): 11:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:
insulting a tribe
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
maclatunji you're once a mod you should know better

This person was once a mod? This low brainer? Am disappointed walahi

2 Likes

Re: The Gradual Decline Of The Southeast Into Backwardness by maclatunji: 11:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
nwabobo:

I guess Ondo stare us now part of South East.

Well if your comprehension tells you so. Misery and ignorance do love company.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dragon Flew Away With Our Newly Worldbank Loaned Money $486 Million-lai Mohammed / Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters / Nigeria On A Self-rediscovery, Redemption Mission - DG Mining Cadastre Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.