Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

Nigerian Army Press Release - Disregard False Rumours Of Forceful Vaccinations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Press Release - Disregard False Rumours Of Forceful Vaccinations (8831 Views)

Drama As Man Disrupts Army Press Briefing, Accuses Soldiers Of Murder. Photos / Why We Invade Daily Trust Newspaper Offices - Nigerian Army (Press Statement) / Full Text Of Army's Press Briefing On How Exercise Python Dance Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Press Release - Disregard False Rumours Of Forceful Vaccinations by mvem(m): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2017
Uniquejames:
in anambra the same army obliged to the call of their governor to stop the exercise now the same army is denouncing the act.

the movie continues
...the army never vaccinated and dont do that without relevant authourities thou they do carryout medical outreach....the gov must hv told them to stop any outreach of any kind for it was causing panic
Re: Nigerian Army Press Release - Disregard False Rumours Of Forceful Vaccinations by Femistico(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2017
Ormorlehwah:
What are they doing in the school? Did they went there to teach? Mai people, if u Don born pikin u go know how e dey do pesin
What about if they decide to dump school and start entering each home, what are u going to do...leave ur house abi? Illiteracy at its peak worrying most Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Army Press Release - Disregard False Rumours Of Forceful Vaccinations by Jelal0007(m): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The Army in this same article has agreed that it carries out medical outreach and vaccinations but doesn't force anyone to take it ...My question is simple what are the names of the vaccines in its custody abi is there a general vaccine for that prevents every disease including stupidity then I suggest you go for such vaccination to stem yours
Actually if any1 needs vaccination 4 EXTREME STUP!D!TY,its you. Your comments are sooo full of SH!T one can't help but think u inherited it 4rm ur parents. Constantly talking rubbish,is that all u got in that thick skull of urs? And quit misquoting the army; they never said they carry out 'vaccination',its not part of their jurisdiction. But with complex !d!0ts such as urself constantly peddling hate and rumours,we have this kind of challenge in our society 2day. R€TARD
Re: Nigerian Army Press Release - Disregard False Rumours Of Forceful Vaccinations by donqx: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2017
good
Re: Nigerian Army Press Release - Disregard False Rumours Of Forceful Vaccinations by AuroraB(f): 9:39am On Oct 18, 2017
arigold1304:
We need it in Lagos and Abuja.. One Nigeria
cheesy cheesy grin
I guess someone would speak the truth by then lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Army Press Release - Disregard False Rumours Of Forceful Vaccinations by Unik3030: 9:39am On Oct 18, 2017
solochris:
In anambra it was a mere rumour by illiterate Igbos, Ok. I'm Rivers, same thing, we agree. In ogun, same ibob? U people will still do another one and come up with yet another disclaimer notice.
rumour monger, where in OGUN?
Re: Nigerian Army Press Release - Disregard False Rumours Of Forceful Vaccinations by SalamRushdie: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2017
Jelal0007:
Actually if any1 needs vaccination 4 EXTREME STUP!D!TY,its you. Your comments are sooo full of SH!T one can't help but think u inherited it 4rm ur parents. Constantly talking rubbish,is that all u got in that thick skull of urs? And quit misquoting the army; they never said they carry out 'vaccination',its not part of their jurisdiction. But with complex !d!0ts such as urself constantly peddling hate and rumours,we have this kind of challenge in our society 2day. R€TARD

3. For the purpose of emphasis, the Nigerian Army does not and will never carry out its medical outreaches or vaccination exercises

in reference to the except above from the Armys statement you can see that the Army does admit to having vaccination programmes but only denies carrying them out in schools ..For the umpteenth time I am curious about the names of the vaccines the army has in its custody.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Press Release - Disregard False Rumours Of Forceful Vaccinations by Jelal0007(m): 10:01am On Oct 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

in reference to the except above from the Armys statement you can see that the Army does admit to having vaccination programmes but only denies carrying them out in schools ..For the umpteenth time I am curious about the names of the vaccines the army has in its custody.
Did u get that 4rm the Army's website? Did u see a video where the army's spokesman attested 2d fact that they carry out 'vaccinations'? If u didn't but rather got ur news 4rm a blog,then I suggest u go take that vaccination that stems stup!d!ty.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Press Release - Disregard False Rumours Of Forceful Vaccinations by Kendroid: 10:09am On Oct 18, 2017
So far, we have seen
"Operation Python Dance"
"Operation Crocodile Smile"

How about the federal Govt. give us

"Operation Good Roads" undecided
"Operation Good Hospitals" undecided
"Operation No more Strikes" undecided
"Operation Good Education" undecided

And let's see how many people who will run from it grin
Re: Nigerian Army Press Release - Disregard False Rumours Of Forceful Vaccinations by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2017
so who are those dress in army uniforms with hills van going from one school to the other? atleast I saw them with my very eyes at east west road and choba to rumola road in rivers state yesterday. .country of liners, army of lies!
Re: Nigerian Army Press Release - Disregard False Rumours Of Forceful Vaccinations by Made1414(m): 10:17am On Oct 18, 2017
Tamass:

Soothe yourself lad...you are entitled to your opinion no matter how silly it may seem.
Don't bother quoting me cause i wouldn't reply you again..

Just imagine , as if ur reply was making sense
Re: Nigerian Army Press Release - Disregard False Rumours Of Forceful Vaccinations by Laid2001: 11:28am On Oct 18, 2017
Did you see any soldier?

Liar!1. Not a single Army picture in any school shown but only those of paranoid parents and school children running up and down.

M2dX:
so those amy men's that are going from schools to schools are from Iraq undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Press Release - Disregard False Rumours Of Forceful Vaccinations by Laid2001: 11:30am On Oct 18, 2017
You saw Soldiers on the road everyday na.
Did you see them in any school.?

Please show us the picture and stop running your mouth full of lies. Even the Commissioner was on the air to dispel your lies.

valentineuwakwe:
so who are those dress in army uniforms with hills van going from one school to the other? atleast I saw them with my very eyes at east west road and choba to rumola road in rivers state yesterday. .country of liners, army of lies!
Re: Nigerian Army Press Release - Disregard False Rumours Of Forceful Vaccinations by M2dX(m): 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
Laid2001:
Did you see any soldier?

Liar!1. Not a single Army picture in any school shown but only those of paranoid parents and school children running up and down.

my grandpa told me one day that 'awo adi agba oso efife na nkiti'
Re: Nigerian Army Press Release - Disregard False Rumours Of Forceful Vaccinations by Uniquejames(m): 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
mvem:
...the army never vaccinated and dont do that without relevant authourities thou they do carryout medical outreach....the gov must hv told them to stop any outreach of any kind for it was causing panic
during medical outreach they vaccinate. so what's the difference
Re: Nigerian Army Press Release - Disregard False Rumours Of Forceful Vaccinations by virus05(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
wintersnow:

Smh indoors? Niqqer I went to pick my Lil bro from school.. I didn't see any army personnel, so I don't get your point? More than 400 principles have been interviewed already and none of them saw the arny injecting anybody.. Please get your fact right before you type trash... More principles would be interviewed today.. This is just a fcking rumor!

maybe they didn't goto all schools so use your head also, I can't just come here and lie for no reason. They didn't goto to ur brother's school dosen't mean they didn't goto others. I said i saw them and you're telling me i'm writing trash. check my profile i hardly comment, But as for the army coming out to deny this stuff, I won't agree with that because i know i saw them in the primary school here in uniport with their vans, But the school locked their gate.
Re: Nigerian Army Press Release - Disregard False Rumours Of Forceful Vaccinations by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
Any half sensible person knows that rumour is not just false but ridiculously false. The kind of false that even embarrasses the person spreading the rumour.
Re: Nigerian Army Press Release - Disregard False Rumours Of Forceful Vaccinations by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
Laid2001:
You saw Soldiers on the road everyday na.
Did you see them in any school.?

Please show us the picture and stop running your mouth full of lies. Even the Commissioner was on the air to dispel your lies.

you don't know me yet you run your mouth on me. .don't you know how many lies the country has grapple with. .so you want me to snap soldiers, you want they to shoot me and label me spy? even in umuahia they destroy phones and camera of journalist and ordinary me that they will not shoot. .please mind your language and respect yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Tinubu Edge Out Amosun In Maradonic Fashion Ogun Guber 2019 / Oyo AD’s Hakeem Alao, Picks Ogbomoso-born Business Woman, Ajibi, As Running Mate / American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.