Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

“I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (67025 Views)

Is The First Son To Inherit All My Father's Property ? / So I Am Getting A Divorce... How Do I Adjust? / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by fvckme(f): 10:39am On Oct 18, 2017
Just One Condom could have avoided this Gold digger Opportunist.

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by nairavsdollars(f): 10:39am On Oct 18, 2017
Useless child. What if you die first?

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by iamchybs(m): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:
only people with poor parents will judge and curse this fellow

I will however advise him to poison them to make his day of inheritance come quicker.

after all his parents worked hard for him and to be Able to take care of him so everything they own should also be for him.

work hard so your kids can wish your death come faster and with a fatter bank account

You disgust me

2 Likes

Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Gladysokpara: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2017
Life na turn by turn. It must surely get to urs.
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

I will however advise him to poison them to make his day of inheritance come quicker.

after all his parents worked hard for him and to be Able to take care of him so everything they own should also be for him.

work hard so your kids can wish your death come faster and with a fatter bank account
You're immensely endowed with foolishness. Now, you'll think you made sense. No wonder you sleep on NL for "Likes" and "shares". Olodo!.

3 Likes

Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by baldboy(m): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2017
Another waste of spermatozoa embarassed
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by ivolt: 10:42am On Oct 18, 2017
The parents need to will their property to an orphanage
before he positions them both.
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by loluadebayo: 10:43am On Oct 18, 2017
If this one doesn't kill his folks he'd die before them. That's the irony of it all.
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 18, 2017
Rokia2:
Better to be childless then to have this sort of demon as a child.
I swear!.

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by abfalkolly(m): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

9c comments
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Abfinest007(m): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2017
don't go and work for ur own waiting for d ones u want to inherit. believe me u won't be able to handle all dis wealth if they are hand over to you bcus you didn't work for it so u won't know d value

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Cajal(m): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2017
Go and kill them...heardsmen can help u
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by baldboy(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

after all his parents worked hard for him and to be Able to take care of him so everything they own should also be for him. Who owns this ill-diot ?

Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by icon8: 10:44am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

I've only read 2 of your savage comments (the one on Toke Makinwa, and this) and I love you already!
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by motherfuckers: 10:44am On Oct 18, 2017
Johnpaul1099:
You need deliverance
it is fake. The op created that account and made up the story.
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by dallyemmy: 10:45am On Oct 18, 2017
Agbojulogun...
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by collinometricx: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2017
arrhem :
I hope he has children someday too, so his children can wish the same for him. what goes around comes around tongue

IS Called KARMA

#SOA
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by brunobaba(m): 10:47am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

Very true,your kids would definitely do same for you.
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by tete7000(m): 10:47am On Oct 18, 2017
Whose fault? The parents, for ill-training their child. Omo ti a ko ko ni yio gbe ile ti a ko ta. Omo lokun, omo langidi, omo lasan. Sorry for his parents though.
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by stasius: 10:47am On Oct 18, 2017
The result of begging for child from queen of the coast.

SHE will give u an incarnate!!

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Sleyanya1(m): 10:47am On Oct 18, 2017
No Wisdom.

Wisdom would have revealed to you that they're yours already and all you need to be learning should be how to manage and multiply them.
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by zaramgrand(f): 10:48am On Oct 18, 2017
The guy is jst depressed, he is looking for ladies to flood his DM.... No rich man's son would wish for his parents death bcs he is also living large like them and lacks nothing.
..those pictures are fake
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Darksider131: 10:48am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

you are just typing like a mad-woman at the same time 'trying to make sense out of it'
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by RockyEyo(m): 10:49am On Oct 18, 2017
vanhelsing1:

eva berry.evn if dat nincompoop nurtures dos tins on his mind,he shouldn't have said it openly.
pls stop supporting evil thoughts..though,birds of d sem feather flocks together.
anyways,u can as well say d sem prayer for ur family.
personally,am expecting to.see ur own words soon...
no more tme for foolishness.
LIfe is short.b safe

Hmmm shallow minds ................... Learn to read between the linds people, she's not concurring what he said she's only giving a mock reply to his foolishness. Now that was too obvious
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Chibabe1(f): 10:51am On Oct 18, 2017
Mba!!! this one was adopted embarassed
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by pidgintutor: 10:51am On Oct 18, 2017
who else thinks the kid needed some attention and just downloaded pics from the internet? those aint his parents properties...
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by tosyne2much(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2017
Only a lazy man depends on his parents' properties for livelihood
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by marunga(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2017
AntiWailer:
Liar.

So all his Parent's car no get number ?

Waiting for a stupid lady to carry head enter.
. Those are naija properties that OP used just for samples.
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by ndat(m): 10:54am On Oct 18, 2017
Rokia2:
Better to be childless then to have this sort of demon as a child.
never said that again, no one can tell....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics / Couple’s Wedding Turned Into Funeral After Both Die Hours Before Wedding. / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.