Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) (52395 Views)

Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) / Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) / Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
grin

I wud rather say LUCKY her ...For she cud bear all thode 9goblins & still slay it...while some of us cant even make 1 cry

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
A decent lady won't expose herself like that.
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by valdes00(m): 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

OK thanks so much smiley
You see what I told u earlier on... Athleti no be free scoring team... see them strugglin
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by tuscani: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
valdes00:

how many odds in total..?
greater than 10
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
valdes00:

You see what I told u earlier on... Athleti no be free scoring team... see them strugglin
Oh, they started already?
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by muaa(f): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
valdes00:
She asked "What do I do for a living?
Then I replied, "I analyze and invest in highly risky business opportunities that has the possibilities of high returns, I deal with international investment of over 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, analyzing and investing in business opportunities across England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France etc."
She was excited but she neva knew I was talking about Bet9ja...

Bet9ja no be bad tin Na ����
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by room089: 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
...... and definitely she won't stop on the 9th!
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by valdes00(m): 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
Oh, they started already?
they drew . 0-0
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
valdes00:

they drew . 0-0
Awww and you talked about their defensive style of play. I decided to go with 2 hoping they would go forward considering their previous outings. It's becoming boring, they need to attack more and get the goals cos playing all defensive won't give you goals and you don't lift a trophy by drawing all your games, it gets to a stage where the pressure becomes so much, you just have to concede(their last game against Chelsea comes to mind). Your opponent will keep coming at you, if you don't chase them way. Very annoying club

I'll appreciate it if you can give me a maximum of 5odds game. Don't need so much odds, just wanna play safe. Thank you!
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by valdes00(m): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

Awww and you talked about their defensive style of play. I decided to go with 2 hoping they would go forward considering their previous outings. It's becoming boring, they need to attack more and get the goals cos playing all defensive won't give you goals and you don't lift a trophy by drawing all your games, it gets to a stage where the pressure becomes so much, you just have to concede(their last game against Chelsea comes to mind). Your opponent will keep coming at you, if you don't chase them way. Very annoying club

I'll appreciate it if you can give me a maximum of 5odds game. Don't need so much odds, just wanna play safe. Thank you!
you are right on your analysis....
athletico plays a boring style of football.... I dont like picking them in my team....
I will send u 5odds for Moro games...
hopefully we will get something good out of it...

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
valdes00:

you are right on your analysis....
athletico plays a boring style of football.... I dont like picking them in my team....
I will send u 5odds for Moro games...
hopefully we will get something good out of it...
Will be expecting it. Thanks for the open arms. Good night!
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by valdes00(m): 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
urw ma... good night

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by Dutchey(m): 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

even 2odds is hard to win these days
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
This should be an American
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
Safiaa:
in america they start having kids by 16

You have gone up a bit
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by fastgyal(f): 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
Enugupikin:

can I get to know you? I need a date
send a mail
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by valdes00(m): 7:57am On Oct 19, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
Good morning... let's start with this.. 5Q9GZFD its heavily guided first game starts by 5pm...
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2017
valdes00:

Good morning...
let's start with this.. 5Q9GZFD
its heavily guided
first game starts by 5pm...
I just did. I pray Arsenal don't ruin it
Thanks for having me in mind. I appreciate you. Enjoy your day and wish me luck o smiley
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2017
Dutchey:
even 2odds is hard to win these days
Na wa o. It's becoming frustrating cos it's been long I won.
#Sigh
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by valdes00(m): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

I just did. I pray Arsenal don't ruin it
Thanks for having me in mind. I appreciate you. Enjoy your day and wish me luck o smiley
Lolz... I spoke with Wenger early this morning, he promised that his boys will do well....
so good luck to us cos I am playing also....
Av a nice day

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by Creeza(m): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
Everyone complaining how she born 9 at her age.
Meet Edo girls and ask them their story. Okay na, no be to born put for ground? Na today?
Dont be surprised if they miss five children after counting seven for three different men... Smh sha
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by Tommfrench(m): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
kennygee:
Definitely not Nigerians.

Shey na for this cruel economy people wan dey born like cockroaches.
Cockroaches ni grin
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by Dutchey(m): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
Na wa o. It's becoming frustrating cos it's been long I won. #Sigh
lolz and win dey cme steady
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dutchey:
lolz and win dey cme steady
Howwww? smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

Howwww? smiley

Wait o.. my dear which one be "delta igbo yoruba gal" again undecided.
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Wait o.. my dear which one be "delta igbo yoruba gal" again undecided.

Partly Delta Igbo wink
Partly Yoruba smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

Partly Delta Igbo wink
Partly Yoruba smiley

Ok dear kiss
but therez no need adding delta to ur igbo.
Igbo is igbo... u look cute tho, kiss
So is ur mum or dat igbo. smiley
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Ok dear kiss
but therez no need adding delta to ur igbo.
Igbo is igbo... u look cute tho, kiss
So is ur mum or dat igbo. smiley
Thank you...
#ShinesTeeth
Yup my mum is smiley
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:41am On Oct 20, 2017
valdes00:

Lolz... I spoke with Wenger early this morning, he promised that his boys will do well....
so good luck to us cos I am playing also....
Av a nice day
Hello!
That was so close...damn!
Enjoy your day!
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:42am On Oct 20, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

Thank you...
#ShinesTeeth
Yup my mum is smiley

Hmm.. thats nice cutie.
buh make sure u marry igbo o.
Na igbo man go cultivate on that piece land o. wink

If not na cheating oh. grin
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hmm.. thats nice cutie.
buh make sure u marry igbo o.
Na igbo man go cultivate on that piece land o. wink

If not na cheating oh. grin
cheesy Hmmm!
Singing
Let your will be done oh Lord!
Let your will be done...
Here's wishing you a blessed day BTW smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Ladies And Wives Only / See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday / How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.