Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Bishop Who Was Arrested For Defrauding Members Of His Church Of N500m Remanded I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Who Was Arrested For Defrauding Members Of His Church Of N500m Remanded I (771 Views)

No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers / Enugu Govt Denies Demand Of N500m From Airport Contractors By Host Communities / Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Who Was Arrested For Defrauding Members Of His Church Of N500m Remanded I by oikirodah(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
Self-acclaimed preacher, Bishop Ginika Obi, the General Overseer of the City of Liberation and Comfort Ministry who was arrested for allegedly defrauding his members to the tune of over N500 million, has been remanded in an Enugu Maximum Prison.

Spokesperson for the Enugu State police command, Mr. Ebere Amaraizu, in a statement on Tuesday, said the bishop whose church/office is located at Km 111, Enugu-Port Harcourt highway, Enugu, was arraigned on the 11th of Oct at the Enugu Federal High Court and case was presided over by Justice A. Liman.https://www.ireporteronline.com/bishop-arrested-defrauding-members-church-n500m-remanded-enugu-prison/

Re: Bishop Who Was Arrested For Defrauding Members Of His Church Of N500m Remanded I by sonofanarchy(m): 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
fake pastors

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Who Was Arrested For Defrauding Members Of His Church Of N500m Remanded I by python1: 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
Did anyone notice his name?
Re: Bishop Who Was Arrested For Defrauding Members Of His Church Of N500m Remanded I by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
Men shall be lovers of themselves...
.theend is nigh.
Re: Bishop Who Was Arrested For Defrauding Members Of His Church Of N500m Remanded I by shallysgirl: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
So? What about his name. Tribalist. Why are you people like this. When we know the home of fake pastors, abi all those Cele and c/s pastors are not fake? Haven't we read of fake pastors from the southwest even on this forum? Must you tribalize everything? Tufiakwa GI. Rubbish.
python1:
Did anyone notice his name?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Who Was Arrested For Defrauding Members Of His Church Of N500m Remanded I by python1: 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
shallysgirl:
So? What about his name. Tribalist. Why are you people like this. When we know the home of fake pastors, abi all those Cele and c/s pastors are not fake? Haven't we read of fake pastors from the southwest even on this forum? Must you tribalize everything? Tufiakwa GI. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Who Was Arrested For Defrauding Members Of His Church Of N500m Remanded I by shallysgirl: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nothing pain me, just so sorry for you cause you are sick.
python1:

Re: Bishop Who Was Arrested For Defrauding Members Of His Church Of N500m Remanded I by zurielsam(m): 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
just look at the shape of his head with that cap.
well Check my signature and thank me later
Re: Bishop Who Was Arrested For Defrauding Members Of His Church Of N500m Remanded I by leofab(f): 1:11am On Oct 19, 2017
God of men
Re: Bishop Who Was Arrested For Defrauding Members Of His Church Of N500m Remanded I by Desyner: 1:30am On Oct 19, 2017
Some mumu will jump in generalize it as a pastor thing forgetting that there are equally fake imam, alfas and traditionalist parading themselves to dupe people.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra- IPOB Discovers More Bodies Of Slain Members Near Nnamdi Kanu’s House / Nigeria Remains Third Most Terrorised Nation, Says Report / Buhari Is Revamping The Economy, Naira Is Now Stable - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.