Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,191 members, 7,853,058 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Reps Ask FG To Reverse Termination Of Intels Agreement With NPA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Ask FG To Reverse Termination Of Intels Agreement With NPA (1867 Views)

Intels: NPA Explains Sack Of Atiku’s Company / APC Reacts To Termination Of Ibom Air Worker's Appointment Over Links With Party / Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Ask FG To Reverse Termination Of Intels Agreement With NPA by GavelSlam: 9:11am On Oct 19, 2017
Nbote:

Can u ever make a reasonable comment without throwing tantrums as usual? Oh I forgot U probably don't know what reasonable means.

D problem isn't about intels going to court.. We all know how well d govt does in delaying and frustrating court cases and it's abuse for d rule of law.. I'm with d lawmakers on dis. There are legal and tactically ways d govt could have gone about it without its flagrant abuse of power. This is merely a poorly planned witch hunt

The same law that the high and mighty use in stalling cases is the one you bemoan because it doesn't favour your principal today.

The legislators are not the court and have no overreaching power in this matter.
Re: Reps Ask FG To Reverse Termination Of Intels Agreement With NPA by Nbote(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2017
GavelSlam:

The same law that the high and mighty use in stalling cases is the one you bemoan because it doesn't favour your principal today.

The legislators are not the court and have no overreaching power in this matter.

If U believe d crap about d high and mighty stalling cases but not d govt den u are clearly being sentimental.. All d cases d govt hasn't won has nothing to do with d accused paying off d judiciary but d govt's ill preparedness with it's cases. It would rather embark on a media trial where it is d judge jury and executioner than present its case in a law court.
Re: Reps Ask FG To Reverse Termination Of Intels Agreement With NPA by GavelSlam: 9:18am On Oct 19, 2017
Nbote:

If U believe d crap about d high and mighty stalling cases but not d govt den u are clearly being sentimental.. All d cases d govt hasn't won has nothing to do with d accused paying off d judiciary but d govt's ill preparedness with it's cases. It would rather embark on a media trial where it is d judge jury and executioner than present its case in a law court.

I think you miss the point.

Stalling of cases, seeking injunctions and adjournments are the lifeblood of Law practice in Nigeria.

Atiku and his goons should accept that with relish.
Re: Reps Ask FG To Reverse Termination Of Intels Agreement With NPA by Nbote(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2017
GavelSlam:

I think you miss the point.

Stalling of cases, seeking injunctions and adjournments are the lifeblood of Law practice in Nigeria.

Atiku and his goons should accept that with relish.

I'm glad U have accepted those as d life blood of law practice in Nigeria so why den do U still infer dat d High and mighty use d same process to stall cases as if dey are d ones frustrating d govt?
Re: Reps Ask FG To Reverse Termination Of Intels Agreement With NPA by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What exactly did Intel do ? Please respond so we can discuss this in-depth when I close for the day
i don't have your time pls
you can find the information by yourself
Re: Reps Ask FG To Reverse Termination Of Intels Agreement With NPA by GavelSlam: 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nbote:

I'm glad U have accepted those as d life blood of law practice in Nigeria so why den do U still infer dat d High and mighty use d same process to stall cases as if dey are d ones frustrating d govt?

You are chasing your own tail.

Atiku can run to the HOR but the Executive would have its way.

If all fails, the law courts are there, and I tell you in between other corporations would already be in the business of managing the ports.

HOR is a toothless bulldog in this matter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country / Osun Elections Iyiola Omisore The Determinant / Throwback Wike: My Election Is Done And Dusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.