Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life (11595 Views)

Former President Of Uganda Idi Amin Speech That You Would Not Forget In A Hurry / What Is D Shameful Moment Dat U Never 4get In Ur Life ? / The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by ayettymama(f): 6:45am On Mar 13, 2010
^^ join the club loff!
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by AqRiUsAge(f): 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2010
daduke2k:

Yes, written by aqrius age. It did happen like dat. I ve neva gotten so angry in ma life.

Oh my post got you angry?
That wasnt my intention.
Sorry.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by iice(f): 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2010
Being stung by a jellyfish grin If you freak out, you'd just end up killing yourself cheesy
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by harakiri(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2010
So many days i cant' forget.Where do i start?Currently going through some horrible days already.Will update later on.

Ciao!
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by swaga007: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2010
the first time i had sex in my life, hmmn wot a day, now man don turn 2 a consultant! grin grin grin
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by EmmaSun1(m): 11:46am On Mar 15, 2010
[center]IT WAS A VERY SAD DAY[/center]
The day my Mum died before my own presence cry cry cry
I cried more like a baby without minding who is there or not
Another day, was the burial day, that same day I had a bike accident on my way to the mortuary with my cousin, due to my mind was not there on the bike we tumble from the bike and I was injured on my kneel
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Bukittes(f): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2010
Coincidentally, Yesterday is the day I'll never forget in my life. I lost it finally!!!! No regrets whatsoever!
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Redman44(m): 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2010
It was the day my passport was endorsed with my first visa from the British High Commission. I've received other visas since then and I'm on the path to greatness. Getting that visa enabled me to travel out of Africa for the first time smiley smiley It has also helped me develop myself intellectually and career-wise. I can't forget my expectations as I sat in the plane heading towards Britain. I actually travelled with my older brother that day as he had an event to attend in London. Great things start from small beginnings. My happiest moment in life will be when I walk down the aisle with the woman that will become my wife wink wink wink Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2010
@ayettemama, I wish I was that guy you were beatng, slapping, shanking, doin watever but I promise you that you'll never see the light of tomorrow cos:
1. I will make you suffer for 3 hours.
2. I will kill you and that will take 45 minutes.

look at how itz goin to be.
1. I'll abduct you into my inner cacus.
2. I will give you lime water to drink.
3. I'll tear your clothes and make you naked.
4. after using an armoured cable to flog the hell and blood out of you, I will throw you into a bath tub laden with moist salt so that your blood can fully absorb the salt making your system dehydrated, by then you'll be feeling thirsty, I'll give you another moist salt to swallow.
5. by now there will be difference between you and earthworm, I'll use a surgical knife to peel your skin softly on reaching your nails, I i'll plug it off like when I'll your teeth with pliers. on reaching your pussy I'll widen it by pushing in timber wood into it and loading it with salt also. by now u'll be begging me to die but you don't have to die cos I've already embalmed you after disembowling you and ploughing out ur heart and showing you.

I hate when women say they beat men, IF AM SATISFIED THAT i've caused enough damage to you, police can arrest me or do anything to me as far as my mind is done.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2010
@ayettemama, I wish I was that guy you were beatng, slapping, shanking, doin watever but I promise you that you'll never see the light of tomorrow cos:
1. I will make you suffer for 3 hours.
2. I will kill you and that will take 45 minutes.

look at how itz goin to be.
1. I'll abduct you into my inner cacus.
2. I will give you lime water to drink.
3. I'll tear your clothes and make you naked.
4. after using an armoured cable to flog the hell and blood out of you, I will throw you into a bath tub laden with moist salt so that your blood can fully absorb the salt making your system dehydrated, by then you'll be feeling thirsty, I'll give you another moist salt to swallow.
5. by now there will be difference between you and earthworm, I'll use a surgical knife to peel your skin softly on reaching your nails, I i'll plug it off like when I'll your teeth with pliers. on reaching your pussy I'll widen it by pushing in timber wood into it and loading it with salt also. by now u'll be begging me to die but you don't have to die cos I've already embalmed you after disembowling you and ploughing out ur heart and showing you.

I hate when women say they beat men, IF AM SATISFIED THAT i've caused enough damage to you, police can arrest me or do anything to me as far as my mind is done.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Meklex(m): 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2010
I will never forget any moment I feel loved it make's me feel so special and loving.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Basildon1(m): 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2010
LOL @ movingcoil, this sounds like a scene straight outta SAW 3,

Kinda hard to believe ayettymama went that far in full view of everyone and not get the cops called on her, C'mon an evaluation of the state of mind will definitely be proposed!!!
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by omofat: 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2010
whiteroses:

all the guys i've ever fancied are taken, the remaining are wastemans, pervert, players and ugly. no one truly cares for me but i know i will find love that will last soonish. the day i will never forget is everytime i find out: ohh he might be the one, he's single and my type but always turns out he doesnt want a relationship. jand guys = players

Honey you are attracting the wrong ppl oo. We attract who we are (apparently) so the fact that ure attracting wastemen, perverts, players and uglies shows that ______ hmmmm, basically, check yourself luv.

Bukittes:

Coincidentally, Yesterday is the day I'll never forget in my life. I lost it finally!!!! No regrets whatsoever!

what happened ? - Did he deserve it? grin
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Seun(m): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2010
Nah, maybe she's not going to the right places.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by TeeJay6(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2010
the day a female member of my immediate family walked in on me while i was in the toilet, i totally forgot to lock the door and had the "kini" facing the door, she was more embarrased than me judging by her reaction embarassed embarassed
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2010
The day my mom died while I was still small, I was 5 years old by then and didn't know what was going on, was just looking at everybody.

When it's time for me and my brother to come and put soil on the casket in the ground, I thought the casket was one of the fridge we have in the house that we want to dispose, without knowing it's my mom inside the casket.

The only thing that was stranged to me was when I saw everybody crying, even the person that held me was crying and I was busy smiling. sad sad sad

Mheen, I can' t continue, It's a painful memory. sad sad sad
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by drlawng(m): 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2010
@ayettymama,

If you try that crap here in the US, You will go to jail. Either for domestic violence, disturbing the public peace or something. but your behind will taste jail that day. woman or no woman the US doesn't discriminate. lol
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by drlawng(m): 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2010
@moving coil,

Dude, you are a sick, twisted individual. You need to get your head checked. You would do that to a fellow human being? You need a psychiatrist, better yet you need to be confined.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Bukittes(f): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2010
@Omofat, yeah he deserved it!! And u wanna know wat? I've waited 36yrs to just lose it and finally gbam!
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Ben13: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2010
My Birthday na.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by TeeJay6(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2010
Bukittes:

@Omofat, yeah he deserved it!! And u wanna know wat? I've waited 36yrs to just lose it and finally gbam!
wow thats wat they call a night to remember
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2010
@ movingcoil

If u really fantasize about torture as u described in your post then you need to have your head checked cos u seem like u're losing it

@poster
i'll neva 4get the day i got calld up 4 ma dream job
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by aaidel(m): 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2010
day i failed med school exams again
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by skfa1: 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2010
The day i left my GF in the campus for London. she cried full bucket of water, before i knew it i bursted into tears. Such a cute and nice gurl.  cry   cry
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by omofat: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2010
skfa1:

The day i left my GF in the campus for London. she cried full bucket of water, before i knew it i bursted into tears. Such a cute and nice gurl.  cry   cry

aaidel:

day i failed med school exams again

Awwww
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by omofat: 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2010
Bukittes:

na wa. hope the next time you lose it will be in another 36 years oo. that wont be too bad then
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by parislomo(f): 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2010
Bukittes:

"Lost it" or "gave it" finally

OP:

the first time I felt mushy-mushy on the field in my secondary school during night prep. . . It was just a peck on the cheek. . . Oh my days!! and I'm yet to feel that way since then. . . . tell moi about being smitten

embarassed
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by omofat: 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2010
@lomolomo - awww secondary school love eh, *sighs*
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by skfa1: 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2010
Parislomo

Ur hair is flying in ur pics cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by aaidel(m): 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2010
awww wetin wasnt like i gave up hehehe
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by 1106: 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2010
the day a shark bit my nail and i bit the entire fin off~

rite there on the beaches of the bahamas

another was swimming with the sting rays

scared but worth it~
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by parislomo(f): 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2010
omo~fat:

@lomolomo - awww secondary school love eh, *sighs*

that na ehn. . . sighs too. lol. . . .
skfa1:

Parislomo

your hair is flying in your pics cheesy cheesy cheesy

I love when my hair flies. . . wink. . . that's my twinny though
cool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

QATAR WINGS - Become A Qatar Airways Pilot. Yes...it Is POSSIBLE!!! / Somali Men Are So Fine! / Biography Of South African OAP Sakina Kamwendo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.