Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life (11583 Views)

Former President Of Uganda Idi Amin Speech That You Would Not Forget In A Hurry / What Is D Shameful Moment Dat U Never 4get In Ur Life ? / The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Nobody: 4:07am On Mar 16, 2010
Losing my V.Card to a loser. Changed my life!
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by deneut: 4:15am On Mar 16, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Losing my V.Card to a loser. Changed my life!
cool shocked :oehh,ehh
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Nobody: 4:24am On Mar 16, 2010
^^lol. he was a b@stard.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by deneut: 4:39am On Mar 16, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

^^lol. he was a b@stard.
u shuld ave been more carefu.sometimes u never kno untill,
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by elelem(m): 6:21am On Mar 16, 2010
The day my mother died.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by adconline(m): 6:59am On Mar 16, 2010
yeah he deserved it!! And u wanna know wat? I've waited 36yrs to just lose it and finally gbam!.
U sure u no sentence the guy to torture room with hard labour?
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by chidyke77(m): 7:59am On Mar 16, 2010
The day i wl neva 4get in my life was Dec 10 1999 when i was travelling on a business trip frm Abuja to Lagos,i used to board a particular luzury bus for my journey bt when i got to d park that night the bus was barely full wt few passengers whch prompted me to use d other remaining bus whch was almost full wt passengers. I was abt to pay for d ticket bt was having a double mind wt pressure frm other passengers in that bus who were mainly youth as i am,i almost got convinced to join them bt that smtime in me whch i eventualy knw was d spirit of God was telling me to go bk to my former bus whch i later did. We left last on that park that nite bt on our way around Abaji we were held on a long hold up bt getting closer,we discovered it was a ghastly motor accident that involves a heavy duty truck and d supposed bus i nearly entered,all the passengers in dat bus died excluding 2 dat were rushed to hospital who are in critical condition,Body parts and blood littered evrywhere because it was a head on collision and they were later given a mass burial because u cnt indentify their bodies. It was terrible and a great miracle dat i wl neva 4get in my life.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Godalone(m): 8:54am On Mar 16, 2010
The day i will never forget in my life was on my wedding day when i got a call to come and pick up my appointment letter.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by skfa1: 9:01am On Mar 16, 2010
chidyke77:

The day i wl neva 4get in my life was Dec 10 1999 when i was travelling on a business trip frm Abuja to Lagos,i used to board a particular luzury bus for my journey bt when i got to d park that night the bus was barely full wt few passengers whch prompted me to use d other remaining bus whch was almost full wt passengers. I was abt to pay for d ticket bt was having a double mind wt pressure frm other passengers in that bus who were mainly youth as i am,i almost got convinced to join them bt that smtime in me whch i eventualy knw was d spirit of God was telling me to go bk to my former bus whch i later did. We left last on that park that nite bt on our way around Abaji we were held on a long hold up bt getting closer,we discovered it was a ghastly motor accident that involves a heavy duty truck and d supposed bus i nearly entered,all the passengers in dat bus died excluding 2 dat were rushed to hospital who are in critical condition,Body parts and blood littered evrywhere because it was a head on collision and they were later given a mass burial because u cnt indentify their bodies. It was terrible and a great miracle dat i wl neva 4get in my life.

I help u thank God o that u are still alive and can even type on NL today. Hope u give thanks for church.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 16, 2010
The day i accidentally got punched while trina separate a fight between two grown guyz men angry. Ooh ma pretty face

. . i had an automatic headache rite away n started bleedin badly. . .God it waas painnnnful. . . was so scared i started screaming lik mad. . there was blood every where. . . d guyz were scared stiff . . .in d confusion that followed, no one bothered to check n see if it was a nose bleed which it was, or where all d blood was comin from.I hav neva been that scared in ma entire live. . i was rushed 2 d hospital amid screamin n cursin . . . didn't kno how d idiots made it witout killin someone on d way. . .(funny,i didn't pass out too).

if d silly guyz had calmed down enuf to look,(me inclusive) they wud hav asked me to hung ma head back n lay down,plus dia was actually a coolbox in d car!. . oh wel. . lost a bit, blood-wise that day. . . n did't talk to ma friend for mo than a month grin the funny thing is i donot kno till 2day who actually threw that punch n neither did d guyz or so they claim undecided

. . .oh wel . . . i did stop d fight. tongue phew!
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 16, 2010
The day a bus stopped 5 times [/b]between Ibadan and Lagos for me to [b]'PUPU' ; to make matters worse, i was sitting next to a very fine chic i've been eyeing at the motor park.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by rapstar: 10:25am On Mar 16, 2010
the day i graduated from the university.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by hannydarl(f): 10:53am On Mar 16, 2010
@ Ayetimama
Your story about bashing that guy got me intrested until i got to the part where you wanted to stab him embarassed, omo meeeeen that spot shock me o biko make anger no take you dream reach there again o.Remember say for away them no go let you go scot free cos you be woman o.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by prommy(f): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2010
the day i lost my 1 day old sweet son,chukwuebuka.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by alleno: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2010
@adeniyi83
Dude, that is so wrong, so wrong men, I feel for you.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by desthan(m): 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2010
There was this cute girl that just moved into our neighborhood. . . All eyez where on this chick but somehow she took interest in me, i was just 19. We got really close and the time came for the real thing. On the scheduled day, my dad was to travel but somehow, i think he changed his mind and decided to come back home, then it was raining heavily. There was no light, so i put on the generator and was in the living room chilling and feeling cool with this new catch. Little did i know that my old boy was back and was honking and banging furiously on the gate, but due to the heavy downpour and the noise coming from the generator, i couldn't hear a thing.

While my dad was out there, under the rain, infuriated & still banging on the gate, i was pant down, romancing and smooching ready to grind this babe, then suddenly the generator went off. I was surprised because i just filled the tank with fuel, so i decided to go and see what made it go off. Only to get there, in the middle of the dark, i received a very heavy blow right to my face from my dad, you need to see me screaming thinking i was been beaten by a spirit. I never knew my dad out of anger and frustration, had climbed over the fence, into the compound and turned off the generator, then hid knowing fully well that i'll come outside to see what the problem was. Mehn!! my dad boxed the hell out of me that evening and the babe in question fled for her dear life embarassed. its was the worst day of my f-u-c-k-i-n life cry cry
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by parislomo(f): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2010
^^^^
lwkmd + roflol + tears rollin down my face

eeyah, stop crying it's been ages na. . .
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by omofat: 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2010
@prommy -really sorry
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by olowolekan(m): 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2010
What a glorious day it was when I was washed with the precious blood of Jesus Christ.It was on 20/40/2003 at Apostolic Faith Church in Elioparanwo village,Port Harcourt.The Lord set me free from the bondage of lucifer.What a joy that filled my heart and the boldness that replaced fear.I shall be 7years in the Lord this year.
What can wash away your sins
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by obstead200(m): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2010
lolz

im not powerful im just here braggin!!

that day i was soo angry i acted on impulse

i almost bought hot cofee to pour on him!- i didnt have any change!!

kaii i dont even no where i get the wickedness from!!!

if anyone gave me a gun i wouldve shot him!!

i did actually regret it but its a fun story to tell!!

u are lucky he is just a woman in a mans body.

If u try such thing on me, just wait for me outside the office.

if i cant do anything for fear of being arrested/deported, I'll pay street urchins in london to give u the beating of ur life. I might even add a bonus for them to rape the living daylight out of u.

I dont joke with my pride as a man.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Ajike: 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2010
MovingCoil - this guy needs to be check pls
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by DreaShola: 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2010
adeniyi83:

The day a bus stopped 5 times [/b]between Ibadan and Lagos for me to [b]'PUPU' ; to make matters worse, i was sitting next to a very fine chic i've been eyeing at the motor park.
I feel so sorry for you Must have been so embarrassing
@Topic Dat will be the first and only time I got drunk Dat night I performed wonders
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by DreaShola: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2010
adeniyi83:

I feel so sorry for you Must have been so embarrassing
@Topic Dat will be the first and only time I got drunk Dat night I performed wonders
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by platinumnk(f): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2010
obstead200:

u are lucky he is just a woman in a mans body.

If u try such thing on me, just wait for me outside the office.

if i cant do anything for fear of being arrested/deported, I'll pay street urchins in london to give u the beating of your life. I might even add a bonus for them to despoil the living daylight out of u.

I dont joke with my pride as a man.

You guys should stop crying! There are some girls who dont take crap from nobody!
I beat up a boy in a neghbohood for picking on my lil sister, and when his big brother came out, I sent him in the ditch.

A boy talked crap to me, I slapped the hell outta him, Men dont intimidate me, Took Karate too.
Im a nice person, but I dont take poop from no one. Almost killed a girl talking crap at church, she was baldheaded after I was done with her. tongue

Now im more docile, but mess with family, I'll kill.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by whiteroses(f): 1:56am On Mar 17, 2010
adeniyi83:

embarassed i wouldnt wanna be you lol
you ppl are too funny mehn
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by ayettymama(f): 3:38am On Mar 17, 2010
lolz

i have a fanclub

erm to the psycho who has been reading hitlers history

ill tell you now

YOU CANT DO SHIT!!!

some women are not to be messed with!! im just one of them

before u say u do one- i will have done 10- just cos ur a man and think ur stronger

im a woman and im wiser!!- now to the other monkey talkin abt US- kmt

thats wen ill deal with him best sef! i heard there are plenty druggies who will do anything for a fix

youll be readin his horror story on MTO!!!!

like i said- i do regret it, im a respectable person from a respectable home- but theres some people u just dont cross- unfortunately im one of them!!

MISS TYSON!!

lolz folashade ill write a book!!- give women inspiration- sometimes u need to surprise men
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 17, 2010
LMAO@ adeniyi83 & Ayettymama
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by deneut: 6:32am On Mar 17, 2010
ayettymama:

lolz

i have a fanclub

erm to the psycho who has been reading hitlers history

ill tell you now

YOU CANT DO poo!!!

some women are not to be messed with!! im just one of them

before u say u do one- i will have done 10- just cos your a man and think your stronger

im a woman and im wiser!!- now to the other monkey talkin abt US- kmt

thats wen ill deal with him best sef! i heard there are plenty druggies who will do anything for a fix

youll be readin his horror story on MTO!!!!

like i said- i do regret it, im a respectable person from a respectable home- but theres some people u just dont cross- unfortunately im one of them!!

MISS TYSON!!

lolz folashade ill write a book!!- give women inspiration- sometimes u need to surprise men
u've been so truthful about regret of action,i understand what u meant by been so angry.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by deneut: 6:45am On Mar 17, 2010
@mzdarkskin hullo
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2010
@obstead200, Oh thank God I've found someone not talking from the anus, U make sense do.
@Ajike, wonderful can you be the one to check me cos I can see that am more sane than you.
@deneut, You behave exactly like my cousin who is now a slave to all his female friends and I don't intend ever making that part of my life directory so am telling you to continue understanding ayetemma and her co female male shaggers until they mix your brain with pammy nkwu.
@platinumnk, So you are also strong like ayetemma, good for you, U said you learnt karate and that you've been using it on some of ur LovePeddler street babes shame on you for violating the code and using it on non martial artists instead of for sports. How will you cope or survive when I get to you, brown belt in shotokan karate, 1st degree black belt in taekwando, and in green belt in brazillian jiujitsu and still learning very hard for butts like you and ayetemma, I wish I stay in your neighborhood I will be flogging you and your family 12 strokes every morning for not giving you the basic training.
@ayettymama, like I said to you sorry for you cos you are goin to be seeing trouble until I see you and end both you and your trouble,you said I can't do poo but let me rephrase it when I punch that your bucket load of shit called scabbied ass, that POO sound will be sizzling out like a nerve gas but off course I have a gass mask in the process so no worries, I dont deem it necessary messing with women cos I suppose you are not one but an object so I don't play with things instead use things and return them back to shelves instead. You believe men are strong but you are wiser, a little advice to my miserable hooligan LovePeddler, try emulating ladies with wisdom who use their mouth and resort to physical confrontation when it's inevitable ie in self defence, I guess your mom left that out when teaching you how he raped ur popsi. U can't ssurprise me cos in combact I'll squash you like mango pulp.
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by kulumbu: 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2010
@SOFECO

am sorry for that day. though my parents are much alive and healthy but your case was equal to the death of my brothers wife where the 2 boys were putting sand on their mummy and their twis brothers and which they didnt know what was hapening but buring 3 people once.

I CANT FORGET THE DATE
Re: The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life by tboy1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2010
The day armed robbers came to my parents house when i was 11yrs old and tried to kill my dad. Only for him to escape and he left his whole family with the robbers  cheesy cheesy
some hero he was

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Seen Ayotunde Aliu? / QATAR WINGS - Become A Qatar Airways Pilot. Yes...it Is POSSIBLE!!! / Biography Of South African OAP Sakina Kamwendo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.