Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Feb Idahosa, Wife Release Stunning Photos To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feb Idahosa, Wife Release Stunning Photos To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary (941 Views)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feb Idahosa, Wife Release Stunning Photos To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by qrisamy: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
Son of Late Archbishop Benson Idahosa, Bishop Feb Idahosa of Church of God Mission International and his pretty wife, Laurie are celebrating their 15th wedding anniversary today October 18, 2017...\

See Stunning Photos Below:
http:///features/feb-idahosa-wife-celebrate-wedding/

Re: Feb Idahosa, Wife Release Stunning Photos To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by iamJ(m): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
looking for the pretty

Re: Feb Idahosa, Wife Release Stunning Photos To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Correctbro1: 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
cheesy
iamJ:
looking for the pretty

cheesy ma nigga.. mr MTN
Re: Feb Idahosa, Wife Release Stunning Photos To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by iamJ(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
Correctbro1:
cheesy cheesy ma nigga.. mr MTN
stay tuned fan wink wink

If you need airtime let me knw, i also support charity cases smiley
Re: Feb Idahosa, Wife Release Stunning Photos To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by AlexCk: 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nice 1,
So na my birthday be their anniversary day too.

smiley
Re: Feb Idahosa, Wife Release Stunning Photos To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Correctbro1: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
iamJ:
stay tuned fan wink wink

If you need airtime let me knw, i also support charity cases smiley
naa sir wankstocam, i won't like to shorten your subscription fee.. you need it to survive..

1 Share

Re: Feb Idahosa, Wife Release Stunning Photos To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by iamJ(m): 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
Correctbro1:
naa i won't like to shorten your subscription fee.. you need it to survive..
if i decided to buy glo #500, i will lay it on the ground from here to abuja go come, glo will run out of cards b4 i run out of cash

I dont spend cash, i burn it
[img]https://media./images/a7f4f04ed9e53ff59c3de29f861d458e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Feb Idahosa, Wife Release Stunning Photos To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Correctbro1: 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
iamJ:
if i decided to buy glo #500, i will lay it on the ground from here to abuja go come, glo will run out of cards b4 i run out of cash

I dont spend cash, i burn it
[img]https://media./images/a7f4f04ed9e53ff59c3de29f861d458e/tenor.gif[/img]
yea sure, I saw how you were spraying it outta the flight on your way to see your madam cheesy ... on Edo airways...

mumuni with respect

Re: Feb Idahosa, Wife Release Stunning Photos To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by iamJ(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
Correctbro1:
yea sure, I saw how you were spraying it outta the flight on your way to see your madam cheesy ... on Edo airways...

mumuni with respect
k
Re: Feb Idahosa, Wife Release Stunning Photos To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Correctbro1: 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
iamJ:
k
keep been a good boy cheesy... maybe after working off her asses and fukking enough pankere, she will consider shipping you over to her side...

atleast all naa travelling..

God works in mysterious ways

Re: Feb Idahosa, Wife Release Stunning Photos To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by iamJ(m): 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
Correctbro1:
keep been a good boy cheesy... maybe after working off her asses and fukking enough pankere, she will consider shipping you over to her side...

atleast all naa travelling..

God works in mysterious ways
made for you cool
Re: Feb Idahosa, Wife Release Stunning Photos To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Correctbro1: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
iamJ:
made for you cool
lol. Mr wankstocam we all don't know you until you crawled up calling yourself a modafuka craving attention. so you just a trespasser that got served.

pussy niggga cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Hot And Sexy! Lady Maheeda Shares Wonderful Photos / Bobrisky Not Happy As He Reacts To Gay Man Paul Arduad ’s Death, Writes On How T / Romance Gone Wrong, How A Lady Was Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.