Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage (19502 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 53rd Birthday As Yemi Osinbajo Shares Family Photos / Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony / Governor Ikpeazu Worships At SDA Hiltop Church In Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by MhizzAJ(f): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
All these our governors with their potbelly
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by admax(m): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
ok
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by danosky91(m): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
guruvick:
My Governor
noise maker
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by PierreDeFermath(m): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
I was actually expecting hypocrisy. I even thought it would be with beggars or handicapped
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by Cyjetty: 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
IKPEAZU MUST BE 60 YEARS AT LEAST.
THESE LYING POLITICIANS KEEP DECEIVING THEMSELVES
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by Tedassie(m): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
President @MBuhari: Increase 2018 health budget to 7.5% to save lives & #MakeNaijaStronger Read more >> http:///2xZgVIs @ONEinAfrica
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by castrol180(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
priscaoge:
Na d same people! No politician holy pass angry angry They should pay workers and provide social amenities for the masses angry angry

Beautiful girl I like your chest
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by room089: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
Keep playing to the gallery!

Why didn't you celebrate on top refuse dumps, muddy and stagnant waters that adorn Ariaria market?
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by TheKingdom: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
Bullsh.it, he connived with the Nigger Army to allow them to come and kill his own people so that they would not annull the election he never won.

Who are you fooling
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by osuofia2(m): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Idiot... Stealing like elephant and given the masses like ant
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by eziokwubundunuwa: 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
The kids are so cute.
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by mechanics(m): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
That's right, it's by the mercy of God we are alive and in good health, that's why we need to give HIM all the glory.
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by seguno2: 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
tiri gbosa for him

After we confirm that he has fully paid all salaries and pensions owed for several months and years including remitting deductions appropriately. Agree?
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by item1: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
After all Okorocha has finished all the cake in the market. Sorry next year tell him to remain some for other peoples birthday celebration. Thank you for using one cake only.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by Bullhari007(m): 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
I hope my son is not among these motherless
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by asawanathegreat(m): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nice one from d governor there more power to his elbow
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by Bullhari007(m): 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
clown that refuse to tidy his father's village, later he will blame non indigenes for his inability to deliver... Ndi Ara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by brexit: 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
He has not been able to do anything in his state,election is around the corner politicians have devised means of deceiving the masses,'why must he sleep when he is owing several months of salaries' for me i do not believe anyone from his.................,they can deceive people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by movetoca: 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
Biggest 1mbecile at 53. Thief after Thief A orji.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by movetoca: 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
UGLY GORILLA

1 Like

Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by naijalo: 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
sad angry

Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by Bmaster(m): 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
Bullhari007:
I hope my son is not among these motherless
and u thought u are well?
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by Philadelphia: 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
cutefergiee:
Politrickcian.... Been deceiving us since Year 9 BC....

Can someone please tell me what this baby monkey abi chimp or whatever is suckling? I can't seem to find anything there.
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by Bullhari007(m): 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Bmaster:
and u thought u are well?
just gerrout of here
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by able20(m): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
tiri gbosa for him
6 gbosaaa, no be like Rochas okoromess wey get 50 cakes
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
Philadelphia:

Can someone please tell me what this baby monkey abi chimp or whatever is suckling? I can't seem to find anything there.
Oga mi. D same way d politrickcian b boboing us from time immemorial.. We go jus dey see d money,e no go reach d ordinary ppu.. D more we see d less we touch
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
Oga AFO ukwu, go pay salary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by emmydadave: 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ttipsy:
I wonder the road this man is using in the state, bad roads every where. smh. I thought his govt will repair major roads in the state but its otherwise

My dear i wonder oo. Is it that allocation from the federan govt is not enough or is it the allocation generated internally that is not enough? Come to Aba, people pay taxes as if they are in America yet the state government can't use that money to rehabilitate portharcourt road, one of the major roads is Aba. God, if it ws Enugu state governor, the road won't even take him 6months to complete and not just anyhow roads, am talking of standard road...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by Ttipsy(f): 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
emmydadave:

My dear i wonder oo. Is it that allocation from the federan govt is not enough or is it the allocation generated internally that is not enough? Come to Aba, people pay taxes as if they are in America yet the state government can't use that money to rehabilitate portharcourt road, one of the major roads is Aba. God, if it ws Enugu state governor, the road won't even take him 6months to complete and not just anyhow roads, am talking of standard road...
the state is cursed, it's filled with useless leasers

1 Like

Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage by obipemma: 10:24am On Oct 19, 2017
This beautiful orphans have impressed on me the need to support this orphans in my little way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding / Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo / Bayelsa APC In Crisis Over Jonathan’s Influence On Transition Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.