Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,957 members, 7,814,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Southwest, The Good Enemy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest, The Good Enemy (4104 Views)

Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina / Americans Discuss The Good Side Of Nigerians On Twitter. (screenshots) / Ministerial List: Why Southwest Gives Buhari Most Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 19, 2017
bakynes:

Try and have sense,Fayose and FFK are PDP politicians and so they are playing their opposition role well. Don't blame that o[b]n Yorubas who voted and still supporting Buhari.[/b]

You mean your inconsequential self and your family members? Speak for yourself and your fellow alamjiris in your family.
Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by Lot13(m): 10:12am On Oct 19, 2017
givbitcoin:
It doesn't matter. just get the message
Trademark of an I pob, .Arrogance.

1 Like

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by bakynes(m): 10:32am On Oct 19, 2017
ColonelDrake:

You mean your inconsequential self and your family members? Speak for yourself and your fellow alamjiris in your family.
Are you alright? how does your quote have any meaning to my comment?
Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by shallysgirl: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2017
I have never seen a northerner opening thread on Igbos, but they open thread on yorubas at will. And what do yorubas do?they start calling Igbos and ipob just like you are doing now. Everyone on this forum including you self denial living soul knows the author of this thread is an Arewa extremist but your slavish Islamic self chose to call Igbos as a diversion.
being a yoruba muslim does make a northern muslim see you as anything but a slave.
must you now slavishly refuse to defend your yoruba heritage and brethren.smh
slavish Headslamming oduduwa muslim fulani asslicker.
seunowa:

When a northern slaps an ipob man his brothers and sisters start shouting afonja..

U have a mind defect

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by seunowa(f): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
shallysgirl:
I have never seen a northerner opening thread on Igbos, but they open thread on yorubas at will. And what do yorubas do?they start calling Igbos and ipob just like you are doing now. Everyone on this forum including you self denial living soul knows the author of this thread is an Arewa extremist but your slavish Islamic self chose to call Igbos as a diversion.
being a yoruba muslim does make a northern muslim see you as anything but a slave.

I said it in my post that u av a mind defect..calling me a yoruba muslim has evidently gone to show that u are seriously sick..it is time u take ur drug before dis ur ailment goes out of hand

Pls get away from me because u are smelling as ur post
Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by akinszz: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
givbitcoin:

How do you post on tweeter? We pass messages bit by bit for people of low class like you to learn.
are u on tweeter? your herbal medication remains one to complete, 'cos u no too well.

1 Share

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by shallysgirl: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
You are a yoruba muslim and definitely a slave. The Arewa man spoke meanly about yorubas, challenged and threatened yorubas and the 1st thing you could do was call Igbos and ipob.
You ignored the insult on your people and started say rubbish about Igbos. Only a yoruba muslim does that.
I won't reply you again because of dignified yorubas like Micheal 004and the other yoruba guy.
Northern slave from yoruba land.
seunowa:

I said it in my post that u av a mind defect..calling me a yoruba muslim has evidently gone to show that u are seriously sick..it is time u take ur drug before dis ur ailment goes out of hand

Pls get away from me because u are smelling as ur post

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by seunowa(f): 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
shallysgirl:
You are a yoruba muslim and definitely a slave. The Arewa man spoke meanly about yorubas, challenged and threatened yorubas and the 1st thing you could do was call Igbos and ipob.
You ignored the insult on your people and started say rubbish about Igbos. Only a yoruba muslim does that.
I won't reply you again because of dignified yorubas like Micheal 004and the other yoruba guy.
Northern slave from yoruba land.

I hope ur parent know abt dis ur ailment because u totally gone mad
Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by cozyfbaby: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
ATIKU HAS BEEN ARRESTED AND TO REMAIN IN PRISON UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Aminu Atiku, the son of former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, was on Wednesday, arrested and remanded in the transit cell of Tinubu Chief Magistrates Court, Lagos, for disobeying court orders.
Read full details here http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/just-atiku-arrested-nad-remain-prison-notice/

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by shallysgirl: 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
Whatever, Headslamming zlave.
Next time learn to keep Igbos out of your mouth even when you decide to betray your brethren and the yoruba nation for your masters up north.
seunowa:

I hope ur parent know abt dis ur ailment because u totally gone mad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by Jetleeee: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lol...who be this one

If we start work on your ethnic group, nobody will tell you before you deactivate

You better wear your bra. Ask potor

Potor even have the numbers. Who go save you?

3 Likes

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by Allosaurus: 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
Opakan2:
Another Liepob trying to discredit Yorubas.. by their posts and inferiority complex towards Yorubas, ye shall know them.

APC will continue till 2023 whether you like it or not.. hang if you like.
Pray Igbo matter doesn't be the end of you. Who doesn't know that Bitcoin guy is a full-blown aboki like Gen.Buhari? Keep wailing over IPOB and forget about your brown roofs that are getting worn-out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by Allosaurus: 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
So, that idiot is not even Yoruba? Well, don't blame me. The stereotype that anti-SW comments online come only from Igbos will soon be sterilized if we keep busting asses just like this.

Opakan2, it shall not be well with you!
Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by menace1: 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
Opakan2:

Northerners are far better than you treacherous and hateful beings.. No wonder God punished you dolts with barren, uselesss, unproductive lands.

Better resume your unity begging with SS people, "we the SE and SS" else your coming generations will suffer even more than Somalia
the poster is Hausa not igbo bro.its a pity that we av this stereotype on nairaland dat anybody dat insult Yoruba is igbo.if only u stay in the north u would know the plan this evil fulani people av for all non hausa/fulani especially yoruba had it Buhari didnt survive nd pyo was made president . igbos nd Hausa/fulani dont love us,they just used us to win 2015 election,dont be surprised if osibanjo get dropped for an igbo guy in 2019.

if u think am igbo u can check my past comment nd post,stop painting fulani people as yoruba friend,those people arr evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by Allosaurus: 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
shallysgirl:
Honestly, I've never for once since I registered this account seen northerners open threads to insult Igbos. The worst they do is drop one or two hate comments then bounce. But when they open threads for e-war it's usually against Yorubas. I know like 4 of them who enjoy busting coneheads for fun but you won't see them discussing Igbos. They insult our ewedu friends, call them slaves and infidels and instead of these Yoruba warriors to fight back they turn around and face Igbos. And you know us, we're respecters of no motherfeeeker, we just give it back to them, whether Hausa or Yoruba.

Just to tell you how obsessed they are, they have a thread called 'Wushu' created by that Jetleeee guy in the hidden section. This thread is dedicated to creating and sharing memes and new terms to denigrate Igbos, when to launch attacks and how to. This is to show you these people lose their sleep for our sake, yet they say we're not relevant. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by Jetleeee: 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
Allosaurus:

Just to tell you how obsessed they are, they have a thread called 'Wushu' created by that Jetleeee guy in the hidden section. This thread is dedicated to creating and sharing memes and new terms to denigrate Igbos, when to launch attacks and how to. This is to show you these people lose their sleep for our sake, yet they say we're not relevant.

This is coming from the same clown whose post history is filled with pics of kids with tribal marks. You and the potor you're replying have your post histories filled with afonja this and that but you want to talk about obsession lol. Put the victim card back in your pocket. I never fall for it

As for my thread, i know say e dey burn una for skin..but breh...FOOK YOUR FEELINGS! grin

I still have a lot in store for you clowns , but I'll be releasing them periodically cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by Allosaurus: 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jetleeee:

This is coming from the same clown whose post history is filled with pics of kids with tribal marks. You and the potor you're replying have your post histories filled with afonja this and that but you want to talk about obsession lol. Put the victim card in your pocket. I never fall for it

As for my thread, i know say e dey burn una for skin..but breh...FOOK YOUR FEELINGS! grin

I joined the banter and name-calling after discovering that you coneheads started it, and it's been fun all the way. grin
But the last thing I'd do is create a thread and invite a bandwagon of keyboard warriors just to attack a particular tribe. Look up my posts, they're filled with hate comments and hidden posts but I don't do cliques. I'm a lone wolf, proudly. I understand sha, you belong to a clique of Wastern ragheads and permanent slaves to abokkis. cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by BabaOneChance: 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Allosaurus:

Honestly, I've never for once since I registered this account seen northerners open threads to insult Igbos. The worst they do is drop one or two hate comments then bounce. But when they open threads for e-war it's usually against Yorubas. I know like 4 of them who enjoy busting coneheads for fun but you won't see them discussing Igbos. They insult our ewedu friends, call them slaves and infidels and instead of these Yoruba warriors to fight back they turn around and face Igbos. And you know us, we're respecters of no motherfeeeker, we just give it back to them, whether Hausa or Yoruba.

Just to tell you how obsessed they are, they have a thread called 'Wushu' created by that Jetleeee guy in the hidden section. This thread is dedicated to creating and sharing memes and new terms to denigrate Igbos, when to launch attacks and how to. This is to show you these people lose their sleep for our sake, yet they say we're not relevant. grin grin
The height of joblessness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by Jetleeee: 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
Allosaurus:

I joined the banter and name-calling after discovering that you coneheads started it, and it's been fun all the way.
But the last thing I'd do is create a thread and invite a bandwagon of keyboard warriors just to attack a particular tribe. Look up my posts, they're filled with hate comments and hidden posts but I don't do cliques. I'm a lone wolf, proudly. I understand sha, you belong to a clique of Wastern ragheads and permanent slaves to abokkis. :

Exactly! It's been fun all the way, so why are you concerned about the thread grin

You aren't the one to tell me how I should ball you sum of a pitch

Wow! You're a lone wolf. So what should I do about that? You want haagen-dazs?

As for your posts, I don't give a fook about them lol. None of you potor e-warriors impress me. You boys bore me cheesy.

Now fookoff!

6 Likes

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by Allosaurus: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
BabaOneChance:

The height of joblessness.
Don't mind the bloody cowards. An abokki created this thread to pummel their cone heads and instead of fighting back for their dignity they turned around and started calling IPOB and Igbo like we turned the mallam loose on them. grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by Allosaurus: 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jetleeee:

Exactly! It's been fun all the way, so why the fook are you concerned about the thread grin

You aren't the one to tell me how I should ball you sum of a pitch

As for your posts, I don't give a fook about them lol. None of you potor e-warriors impress me. You boys bore me cheesy.

Now fookoff!

Yeah, it's been fun to me as well, that's why I won't stop baring your cowardice in your face, afonja! cheesy grin

Take a look at this thread. Here's a mallam knocking your conehead out of shape. You felt the pain but kept mute. Now you're venting because I spat the truth whereas your Yorrrruba sister was the first to call out Igbos.

Abeg, go patch your roofs. grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by Allosaurus: 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
See the mumu has brought all his alternate handles to like his posts.

I won't name names but their profiles are quite revealing. grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by Allosaurus: 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
More. grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by Smoothie01(f): 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2017

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by shallysgirl: 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
They are trying trying to please their northern ogas na masters but the Alhajis up north no send them. They are all legendary slaves and yesmen. No wonder tinnnuumbu and Osibande have been relegated to the dustbin of political history. Haven't you heard the recent wails from tinnnuumbu. Infact, it was their wailing that made their master open this thread to warn them not to make pim again. grin
Allosaurus:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by shallysgirl: 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
You wicked Sha as per roof matters grin grin grin grin grin.
Allosaurus:

Yeah, it's been fun to me as well, that's why I won't stop baring your cowardice in your face, afonja! cheesy grin

Take a look at this thread. Here's a mallam knocking your conehead out of shape. You felt the pain but kept mute. Now you're venting because I spat the truth whereas your Yorrrruba sister was the first to call out Igbos.

Abeg, go patch your roofs. grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by shallysgirl: 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Oduduwa Headslamming muslim slave.face your Arewa master.
Let me explain :he says if you make pim or write rubbish about Buhari again like you did in the nation newspapers yesterday, you go know say oga na master.
Leave Igbos and ipob alone. Face your battles.
Lot13:
Trademark of an I pob, .Arrogance.

1 Like

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by GoldenChiddy: 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
Okwu ID is an Igbo Cultural group from the UK. Trying to keep Igbo culture alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ae1OHJMJQo&t=10s

2 Likes

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by shallysgirl: 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
I will ignore for some reasons. If I hear Igbo or ipob from your mouth on this thread enh you will explain what concerns Igbos or ipob here.
Jetleeee:
Lol...who be this one

If we start work on your ethnic group, nobody will tell you before you deactivate

You better wear your bra. Ask potor

Potor even have the numbers. Who go save you?

Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by shallysgirl: 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dem try.
GoldenChiddy:

Okwu ID is an Igbo Cultural group from the UK. Trying to keep Igbo culture alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ae1OHJMJQo&t=10s
Re: Southwest, The Good Enemy by TimeManager(m): 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Smoothie01:
Majority of the Yorubas that commented here are somewhat stupid(no apologies) ....What concerns Igbos with whatever feud you may have with Hausas?
Igbo this, Igbo that...are you pple this daft?
Even the ones that are aware of the Op's tribe were trying to be apologetic to him.. .lmao cheesy

No crime apologising to ur big brother masters for your every action but in doing so, keep Igbos out...Your issues don't interest us as much as ours interest you...Dahs me being honest
You are the biggest idiot. Dirty thing. who demands apologies from you when you never apologised for waking up your parents with sliding tackles.
Sit your ass down and be quite. Onye Nzuzu!

kiss the truth!

PS: when you go report to the mods, remember you insulted a tribe first.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Losses Ward To Buhari / What Do You Think Of This “walkthrough Disinfectant” Manufactured In Anambra / 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.