Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Nigeria, Ghana And Gabon Tops list of Countries With The Biggest joysticks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria, Ghana And Gabon Tops list of Countries With The Biggest joysticks (1242 Views)

The 15 Different Types Of joysticks / Why Do Statues Always Have Small joysticks? / Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria, Ghana And Gabon Tops list of Countries With The Biggest joysticks by Thepasserby(m): 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
After some extensive research, Target Map has discovered where you can find the biggest joysticks in the world.

On average, it was found that men with the biggest (6.3 – 7 inches) on average can be found in Ghana, Gabon and Nigeria.

The other countries on the list includes Norway and Italy.

See the way Africa is painted red on the map, does this mean that we are only good for sex?

The Length the map are written in centimeters. Africa chai

Re: Nigeria, Ghana And Gabon Tops list of Countries With The Biggest joysticks by Thepasserby(m): 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
U
Re: Nigeria, Ghana And Gabon Tops list of Countries With The Biggest joysticks by biacan(f): 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
My love for lipsrsealed is so exceptional
Re: Nigeria, Ghana And Gabon Tops list of Countries With The Biggest joysticks by achivs(m): 11:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
biacan:
i love that
Re: Nigeria, Ghana And Gabon Tops list of Countries With The Biggest joysticks by jesusdiedLOL(m): 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
7 inches big?? The world has truly changed
Re: Nigeria, Ghana And Gabon Tops list of Countries With The Biggest joysticks by zephry(m): 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
is 7 inches big my p*nis is 7 inches long and I still feel it's small
Re: Nigeria, Ghana And Gabon Tops list of Countries With The Biggest joysticks by jesusdiedLOL(m): 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
biacan:
i just dey watch you
Re: Nigeria, Ghana And Gabon Tops list of Countries With The Biggest joysticks by Thepasserby(m): 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
zephry:
is 7 inches big my p*nis is 7 inches long and I still feel it's small

Re: Nigeria, Ghana And Gabon Tops list of Countries With The Biggest joysticks by biacan(f): 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
jesusdiedLOL:
i just dey watch you
Gate man keep watching
Re: Nigeria, Ghana And Gabon Tops list of Countries With The Biggest joysticks by MhizzAJ(f): 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
Why won't Nigeria make the list

We always top the list when it comes to things like this undecided

Nigerian men are endowed
Re: Nigeria, Ghana And Gabon Tops list of Countries With The Biggest joysticks by zephry(m): 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
Thepasserby:

Wetin I do you reach jazz level na
Re: Nigeria, Ghana And Gabon Tops list of Countries With The Biggest joysticks by jesusdiedLOL(m): 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
biacan:

Gate man keep watching
werey
Re: Nigeria, Ghana And Gabon Tops list of Countries With The Biggest joysticks by biacan(f): 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
jesusdiedLOL:
werey
tongue
Re: Nigeria, Ghana And Gabon Tops list of Countries With The Biggest joysticks by jesusdiedLOL(m): 12:01am On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:
tongue
cheesy why you still dey roam NL by this time?....u no go sleep?
Re: Nigeria, Ghana And Gabon Tops list of Countries With The Biggest joysticks by moshood521: 12:02am On Oct 19, 2017

Re: Nigeria, Ghana And Gabon Tops list of Countries With The Biggest joysticks by biacan(f): 12:03am On Oct 19, 2017
jesusdiedLOL:
cheesy why you still dey roam NL by this time?....u no go sleep?

quite I dey Virgil
Re: Nigeria, Ghana And Gabon Tops list of Countries With The Biggest joysticks by jesusdiedLOL(m): 12:05am On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

quite I set Virgil
This your english get as e be oh....ayam not understanding lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria, Ghana And Gabon Tops list of Countries With The Biggest joysticks by biacan(f): 12:07am On Oct 19, 2017
jesusdiedLOL:
This your english get as e be oh....ayam not understanding :-x

my keypad
Re: Nigeria, Ghana And Gabon Tops list of Countries With The Biggest joysticks by jesusdiedLOL(m): 12:10am On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

my keypad
cool
Re: Nigeria, Ghana And Gabon Tops list of Countries With The Biggest joysticks by Videx99(m): 12:19am On Oct 19, 2017
Thepasserby:
After some extensive research, Target Map has discovered where you can find the biggest joysticks in the world.

On average, it was found that men with the biggest (6.3 – 7 inches) on average can be found in Ghana, Gabon and Nigeria.

See the way Africa is painted red on the map, does this mean that we are only good for sex?

The lengttheon the map are written in centimeters. Africa chai
grin
Thepasserby:

The lengttheon the map are written in centimeters. Africa chai
Re: Nigeria, Ghana And Gabon Tops list of Countries With The Biggest joysticks by romeorailss: 12:25am On Oct 19, 2017
wink5
biacan:

quite I dey Virgil

(1) (Reply)

Credit Alert Of 10K / Monkey Captured Pulling Down Woman’s Top, Exposing Her B00bs (photos) / The Moment Groom Opens Car Door For His Bride To Step Down On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.