Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) (31882 Views)

9th NASS: Buhari Takes Over Lobby For Lawan, Gbajabiamila / Ministerial Appointments: Buhari Takes Candidates’ List Abroad For Vetting / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK Medical Trip (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by johnnyvid(m): 2:39am On Oct 19, 2017
As shared by his official photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo. check the pictures below:

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/photo-of-president-buhari-and-his.html

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by johnnyvid(m): 2:41am On Oct 19, 2017
a trip to turkey now involve the movement of his family members. i think more hard currency will be depleted again. pmb living large without feeling the pains of Nigerians.

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by olureignforever: 2:45am On Oct 19, 2017
Lavishing 'our money' and he is fighting corruption.

Stingy poster

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:54am On Oct 19, 2017
I see newspapers at the table he is reading our pain but he is not hearing it nor is he feeling it

what do you guys expect from a man who don't have brain

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by ponziponzi(m): 3:53am On Oct 19, 2017
The first family!

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by StrongandMighty: 3:57am On Oct 19, 2017
I wonder wen all diz his travels will begin 2 yield good fruit....

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:17am On Oct 19, 2017
Alhamdulilahi Sai Baba.

Asadulahi is now looking stronger. God Bless the first family.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Vatsyayana: 4:48am On Oct 19, 2017
SMH for those who believe the President cannot travel with his family (does Trump ever travel with Melania and Ivanka?)... Baba is wise enough to dissociate himself from the cabals. He has finished settling political scores. Now he's carrying his family along.
If say Baba wins a second term, a lot of politicians who were influential in the first term would go into perpetual oblivion and they'll become redundant like FFK..

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by emaxjey(m): 5:24am On Oct 19, 2017
Okay.. Mr bubu keep flexing the tax payers money... Today turkey tomorrow chicken.. Next tomorrow cow beef angry

36 Likes

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 6:12am On Oct 19, 2017
Nigerians have truly be scammed by ajala.

Ajala promised that no government official would go to overseas to seek for medical treatment, but the mischievous bubu is the biggest beneficiary.

Ajala promised reducing the presidential fleet, buh bubu still dey rock his thing, no shaking, and because he has high libido, he would always take madam so that she can be doing za other room functions.

Bubu we can't wait for your time to run out make we look among the crooks we have and see if there is a better crook to choose from

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 6:23am On Oct 19, 2017
This is probably the very first the president will be travelling out of the country with his wife and family members. A very welcome development as far as I am concerned. It shows the wife of the president is winning the war against the cabals who have an unusual strong hold on the president. I will rather have the first lady being with the president always and advising him than people like Kyari and Daura.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 19, 2017
Life as a Wailer is very pathetic, misery and bizarre

If he no travel with Aisha, they will say Cabal has taken over

If he travels with her and family, they say he is wasting tax payer money

If he travels alone, they will say he is not Buhari but Jubril from Sudan, if He stays near Aisha they will forget Jubril and claim Buhari and his family don't understand the ordeals Nigerians are. Going through

Those who are used to free money can never see anything good in Buhari, but they must learn to live with it till 2023

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Danielalhassan66(m): 6:37am On Oct 19, 2017
OGACLO:
Life as a Wailer is very pathetic, misery and bizarre

If he no travel with Aisha, they will say Cabal has taken over

If he travels with her and family, they say he is wasting tax payer money

If he travels alone, they will say he is not Buhari but Jubril from Sudan, if He stays near Aisha they will forget Jubril and claim Buhari and his family don't understand the ordeals Nigerians are. Going through

Those who are used to free money can never see anything good in Buhari, but they must learn to live with it till 2023
stop dreaming boy
buhari is long gone to a place he can't come back stop wasting your time wake up from your slumber

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Danielalhassan66(m): 6:43am On Oct 19, 2017
seunmsg:
This is probably the very first the president will be travelling out of the country with his wife and family members. A very welcome development as far as I am concerned. It shows the wife of the president is winning the war against the cabals who have an unusual strong hold on the president. I will rather have the first lady being with the president always and advising him than people like Kyari and Daura.
it unfortunate when i see people like u commenting i feel like slapping u
buhari travel with his family is now a development
how many Africa president travel to Nigeria
have u ever had that of queen Elizabeth coming to Nigeria
matter of fact buhari is the most travel president worldwide
and there is no development as far as am concern

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by vanndubi: 6:43am On Oct 19, 2017
Presido no dey share em newspapers, even with em own son? Chio!
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 6:44am On Oct 19, 2017
I always wonder how this woman copes with living with a devil like Buhari ..Wallahi Buhari is the devil

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 19, 2017
Danielalhassan66:
[s]stop dreaming boy
buhari is long gone to a place he can't come back stop wasting your time wake up from your slumber[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Danielalhassan66(m): 6:56am On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=OGACLO post=61558195][/quote] lolx are u still speaking
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Danielalhassan66(m): 7:08am On Oct 19, 2017
Sometimes am shame to call myself a Nigeria because of what this government are doing
buhari promises he will fight corruption but instead he is fighting for his life
buhari promises fuel will be sold at the rate of #15
but today we are buying at the rate of 200
he promises us he will defeat boko haram but north east is still on fire
what about our salaries he promise to pay all NigerIan citizens
God he used the to travel of oversea
fall menh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by PDJT: 7:11am On Oct 19, 2017
Terrorist family, ruling The Zoo. Smh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by arrhem: 7:12am On Oct 19, 2017
Danielalhassan66:
Sometimes am shame to call myself a Nigeria because of what this government are doing
buhari promises he will fight corruption but instead he is fighting for his life
buhari promises fuel will be sold at the rate of #15
but today we are buying at the rate of 200
he promises us he will defeat boko haram but north east is still on fire
what about our salaries he promise to pay all NigerIan citizens
God he used the to travel of oversea
fall menh

Don't forget he promised 1Naira = 1Dollar

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Opakan2: 7:15am On Oct 19, 2017
Lovely first family..

All those wishing Mr president dead are six feets below.. the rest will still follow till none is left.

God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Danielalhassan66(m): 7:42am On Oct 19, 2017
arrhem:

Don't forget he promised 1Naira = 1Dollar
God bless u for that bro

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by EnEnPeecee: 8:04am On Oct 19, 2017
ole
barawo
theif
banza kowai

Stealing and looting a country that is in recession by way of his own incompetence.

E no go better for apc and their zombie followers

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Omeokachie: 8:05am On Oct 19, 2017
Enjoy while it lasts.
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by hucienda: 8:16am On Oct 19, 2017
u fooled them, and they fell for it.

kontinu dey flex while it lasts
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by positivelord: 8:17am On Oct 19, 2017
Thats ok...as long as he is the real Buhari...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by felaliveson: 8:17am On Oct 19, 2017
johnnyvid:
a trip to turkey now involve the movement of his family members. i think more hard currency will be depleted again. pmb living large without feeling the pains of Nigerians.

Why do u think from ur anus undecided if u happen to b d president, I'm sure u will include ur grandma nd grandpa.. U better get a job so u won't kill urself over president matter..

If u die,we go carry ur body go police station, u die wrongfully *in fela's voice*

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Dances As G5 Governors Arrive Oyo For Makinde's Campaign / Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court / FG Directs Saraki-Led Appointees From Kwara To Resign Or Be Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.