Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) (31877 Views)

9th NASS: Buhari Takes Over Lobby For Lawan, Gbajabiamila / Ministerial Appointments: Buhari Takes Candidates’ List Abroad For Vetting / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK Medical Trip (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by billyG(m): 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I always wonder how this woman copes with living with a devil like Buhari ..Wallahi Buhari is the devil
how buhari take b devil?haba fear God ooo!
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by billyG(m): 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
which buhari again i thought dem say na jubrin,if he no travel with his beloved family na jonathan family he go travel with?d 1st lady must b @ his side @ all time.
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by billyG(m): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
Usernamefornl:
if all dem are crooks who do u think is a beta crook dan bubu?
Bubu is d best & only crook 2 live with 4 now!until another best crook is conceived.LOL.
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
ponziponzi:
The first family!
Oga no be d first... Na number 1 family..
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
let dem continue,i tink Buhari needs Aisha in the other room in Turkey.......come 2019
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Oblang:

Were u part of those that gave him his first term ticket?

Not in a million years, would I fall prey to that

1 Like

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
johnnyvid:
a trip to turkey now involve the movement of his family members. i think more hard currency will be depleted again. pmb living large without feeling the pains of Nigerians.

You should seek for admission into a reputable Kindergarten!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Alajiki(m): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
johnnyvid:
a trip to turkey now involve the movement of his family members. i think more hard currency will be depleted again. pmb living large without feeling the pains of Nigerians.

How many times did Obama travel without his family. Buhari hasn't done anything wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Alajiki(m): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
9japrof:
Nigerians have truly be scammed by ajala.

Ajala promised that no government official would go to overseas to seek for medical treatment, but the mischievous bubu is the biggest beneficiary.

Ajala promised reducing the presidential fleet, buh bubu still dey rock his thing, no shaking, and because he has high libido, he would always take madam so that she can be doing za other room functions.

Bubu we can't wait for your time to run out make we look among the crooks we have and see if there is a better crook to choose from

Be enlightened. How many times did Obama travel without his family?
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
Flexing levels.
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Oblang(m): 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
9japrof:

Not in a million years, would I fall prey to that

So he doesn't need u to get his second ticket...
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
There is what we call VACATION Or LEAVE....in office.,...the question to ask is what prompted the motion to fly to Turkey?...why didn't the media CHANNELS TV say that Buhari and his Family arrived Turkey?.....Buhari is on an official visit requiring the company of his Office cabinets and not his family,.....he can travel to any part of this world when on vacation....
WHAT WILL THESE KIDS be doing in Turkey when their father goes for his official duties?....remember nobody recognizes him as a president there to as he must pay for every dime he spends over there.....SO ZOMBIES in the house,..what is the welcome development in this case?....tribal sentiment has over crowded our sense of reasoning....SHM!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Splashme: 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
johnnyvid:
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
If BUHARI is not the president of Nigeria today........do you think he will still be alive today?...where will he see the kind of money he used to treat himself in London?....he is now a happy man living larger and we are here thinking and believing Buhari will change this country....when he has ended up changing himself and his family
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Fx55(m): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
9japrof:
Nigerians have truly be scammed by ajala...

....and because he has high libido, he would always take madam so that she can be doing za other room functions
Whatever that Sudanese man Jubrin does with Aishatu is adultery. I'm sure adultery isn't part of the agreement with Jubrin.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Fx55:
Whatever that Sudanese man Jubrin does with Aishatu is adultery. I'm sure adultery isn't part of the agreement with Jubrin.

Hahahahaha do you guys really believe this Jubrin poo, haba that's too pathetic
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Elioandrew: 1:01am On Oct 20, 2017
I just hope his son isn't seeing himself as an heir to that presidential throne?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Directs Saraki-Led Appointees From Kwara To Resign Or Be Sacked / Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison / Yahaya Bello's Advisers Who Resigned Joined Dino Melaye's Camp,pose With Him(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.