Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,555 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) (31883 Views)

9th NASS: Buhari Takes Over Lobby For Lawan, Gbajabiamila / Ministerial Appointments: Buhari Takes Candidates’ List Abroad For Vetting / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK Medical Trip (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by kay29000(m): 8:18am On Oct 19, 2017
They shouldn't have shared this pic. People are suffering in the land...no one needs to see the president smiling in a plush looking airplane.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Luckylife(m): 8:18am On Oct 19, 2017
as per family affairs right ? why most people fine fault in every actions and inactions taking by acclaimed Mr integrity ?
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Androidvillaz: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2017
This is serious
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:19am On Oct 19, 2017
Abuse Bubu anyhow u like but u can't change him 4 been d president of naija. So wait for turn to shine.
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2017
My able president, ride on, it's ur time. Even though u are clueless to some extent, u are still the president..... enjoy, it's ur time
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2017
Abuse Bubu anyhow u like but u can't change him 4 been d president of naija. So wait for your turn to shine.
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 8:21am On Oct 19, 2017
And some people can't take their children to the beach near them
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 19, 2017
Danielalhassan66:
Sometimes am shame to call myself a Nigeria because of what this government are doing
buhari promises he will fight corruption but instead he is fighting for his life
buhari promises fuel will be sold at the rate of #15
but today we are buying at the rate of 200
he promises us he will defeat boko haram but north east is still on fire
what about our salaries he promise to pay all NigerIan citizens
God he used the to travel of oversea
fall menh

Benin republic government is looking for more citizens

1 Like

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by psalmsjob: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2017
OGACLO:
Life as a Wailer is very pathetic, misery and bizarre

If he no travel with Aisha, they will say Cabal has taken over

If he travels with her and family, they say he is wasting tax payer money.

If he travels alone, they will say he is not Buhari but Jubril from Sudan, if He stays near Aisha they will forget Jubril and claim Buhari and his family don't understand the ordeals Nigerians are. Going through

Those who are used to free money can never see anything good in Buhari, but they must learn to live with it till 2023

You be correct man....they must learn to live with it till 2023 and beyond or go/come and die.

#SaiBaba
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by maclatunji: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2017
Hater's pain multiplies with this post. Imagine a man you insisted was dead so full of life.

#ShameOnHaters
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by NigelCundy: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2017
seunmsg:
This is probably the very first the president will be travelling out of the country with his wife and family members. A very welcome development as far as I am concerned. It shows the wife of the president is winning the war against the cabals who have an unusual strong hold on the president. I will rather have the first lady being with the president always and advising him than people like Kyari and Daura.
Your mumuness is shocking like electricity
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by surgical: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2017
johnnyvid:
a trip to turkey now involve the movement of his family members. i think more hard currency will be depleted again. pmb living large without feeling the pains of Nigerians.
That was the reasons he sought power so desperately, so what do you expect, its only his zombie supporters who's been given the Short end of the stick that I pity, the worst part they are largely ignorant.
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Adex7004(m): 8:25am On Oct 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I always wonder how this woman copes with living with a devil like Buhari ..Wallahi Buhari is the devil
like ur father
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 8:25am On Oct 19, 2017
Danielalhassan66:
Sometimes am shame to call myself a Nigeria because of what this government are doing
buhari promises he will fight corruption but instead he is fighting for his life
buhari promises fuel will be sold at the rate of #15
but today we are buying at the rate of 200
he promises us he will defeat boko haram but north east is still on fire
what about our salaries he promise to pay all NigerIan citizens
God he used the to travel of oversea
fall menh

Go school you no gree, now you're blaming buhari for your illiteracy. Kontinu.
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Alal(m): 8:25am On Oct 19, 2017
Pls how can one completely control or kill the insect in the house. They seems they are uncontrollable to me,no matter what you do, you will still are them. Pls advice.
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by psalmhorah(m): 8:26am On Oct 19, 2017
I thought it is an official trip ..y moving all his family members ..are they on tour??
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 8:29am On Oct 19, 2017
johnnyvid:
As shared by his official photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo. check the pictures below:

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/photo-of-president-buhari-and-his.html

Sebi some FOOLS say na Sudanese man dey impersonate Buhari? The Sudanese man go still dey move about with him family abi? Awon onyioshi !

1 Like

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by itoldu: 8:30am On Oct 19, 2017
It's like the newspapers for the next 10days are already out. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by joenor(m): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2017
abi ooo.
johnnyvid:
a trip to turkey now involve the movement of his family members. i think more hard currency will be depleted again. pmb living large without feeling the pains of Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Makanjuola89: 8:37am On Oct 19, 2017
Is this Buhari or Jubril from Sudan?
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by izombie(m): 8:46am On Oct 19, 2017
Bubu still rocking the presidential jets. Foreign trips after foreign trips with no results. I do not blame him though after all there are still people here still shouting his name.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by tico1212(m): 8:49am On Oct 19, 2017
My money.... Our money
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Eshence: 8:50am On Oct 19, 2017
please dont be deceived again we have to vote dis sai baba out #VOTEBUHARIout
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Danielalhassan66(m): 8:51am On Oct 19, 2017
AlanSugar:

Go school you no gree, now you're blaming buhari for your illiteracy. Kontinu.
see this goat u go school pass me
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 8:51am On Oct 19, 2017
Vatsyayana:
SMH for those who believe the President cannot travel with his family (does Trump ever travel with Melania and Ivanka?)... Baba is wise enough to dissociate himself from the cabals. He has finished settling political scores. Now he's carrying his family along.
If say Baba wins a second term, a lot of politicians who were influential in the first term would go into perpetual oblivion and they'll become redundant like FFK..

Keep deluding yourself, whose gon give him second term ticket.

Wake up from your slumber
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Danielalhassan66(m): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2017
JayJohnson:

Benin republic government is looking for more citizens
u smoke weed
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2017
OGACLO:

If he travels with her and family, they say he is wasting tax payer money

If he travels alone, they will say he is not Buhari but Jubril from Sudan, if He stays near Aisha they will forget Jubril and claim Buhari and his family don't understand the ordeals Nigerians are. Going through

Those who are used to free money can never see anything good in Buhari, but they must learn to live with it till 2023
Na your family and village BuharI go rule till 2023 not Nigeria. Zombie
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by computerwiz2: 8:57am On Oct 19, 2017
Sai baba
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Usernamefornl: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2017
9japrof:
Nigerians have truly be scammed by ajala.

Ajala promised that no government official would go to overseas to seek for medical treatment, but the mischievous bubu is the biggest beneficiary.

Ajala promised reducing the presidential fleet, buh bubu still dey rock his thing, no shaking, and because he has high libido, he would always take madam so that she can be doing za other room functions.

Bubu we can't wait for your time to run out make we look among the crooks we have and see if there is a better crook to choose from
if all dem are crooks who do u think is a beta crook dan bubu?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by lagos18(m): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2017
This people don dey lie o,,,that photo is not true... when Buhari departed,, na him, his wife and two sons, now they are showing me his daughter. lie lie
Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by Usernamefornl: 9:08am On Oct 19, 2017
OGACLO:

If he travels with her and family, they say he is wasting tax payer money

may d Almighty God i serve replenish ur resources in 10folds 4 dis wondaful piece. Wailers are born to wail. Leave dem to keep ranting.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Takes Aisha, Children Along For Turkey Trip (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:10am On Oct 19, 2017
this country will never seize to amazed me. .i thougt he was going for a d 8 summit to Turkey and its a family thing. .please is it winter already in Europe so that I join to buy Xmas things. .even this picture is so fake and the fakeness is so glaring for all to see. .the son is just sterring at another person impose to be is father. .the first lady cant be next to another man and say dats her husband and dats why he is busy with his phone. .buhari now looks younger and all of a sudden the president now carrys and read our daily newspapers. .abeg since when that one start. .there is a crisis in plateau state oooo....yet na turkey better pass. .president who is suppose to be r esting is now going on a fake vacation they call summit. .i wept for nigeria and dont know how long i will continue to cry. .God please help this COUNTRY?!
www.valentine202.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Directs Saraki-Led Appointees From Kwara To Resign Or Be Sacked / You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders / LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.