Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

2019 Election: Why APC Will Not Support Young People – Joe Igbokwe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: Why APC Will Not Support Young People – Joe Igbokwe (13268 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) / 'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election: Why APC Will Not Support Young People – Joe Igbokwe by jesutemy(m): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
I would have boldly said the episode of uncle Joe is a trash if the youths had not been divided along ethnic and sadly religious lines. The division is very obvious everywhere including here on nairaland. And I tell you, this divisive trend among Nigerian youths is a seed planted by the old folks to prevent us from unanimously rising against them.
Therefore, it's going to take a paradigm shift iinto one voice among the youths before we see the breaking of a new nation.
Re: 2019 Election: Why APC Will Not Support Young People – Joe Igbokwe by erosimo(m): 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
genghiskhan007:

Young people like Ibori when he was Governor, Yahya Belloo or Uncle Wikedly clueless
Lest I
I forget, what about that about d SUG President in UNIABUJA who embezzled all their student unions funds?
angry

If your age bracket falls in between 25 - 50 and this is the best to come up with,
Mehn! I'm speechless
Re: 2019 Election: Why APC Will Not Support Young People – Joe Igbokwe by edonks1: 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
The old people have failed. Lets try the young people so that they can see live to see when failed at old age
Re: 2019 Election: Why APC Will Not Support Young People – Joe Igbokwe by Chigold101(m): 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
anitapreeti:
Only if young people would decide not to support them!
But no! We are so gullible and greedy cry
we are not gullible and we are not greedy.
We follow them believing they will lend us a hand up the ladder but alas they dump us by way side.. .

APC has no agenda.
Re: 2019 Election: Why APC Will Not Support Young People – Joe Igbokwe by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
so these old men will continue to rule us. .
Re: 2019 Election: Why APC Will Not Support Young People – Joe Igbokwe by anitapreeti(f): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
Chigold101:
we are not gullible and we are not greedy.
We follow them believing they will lend us a hand up the ladder but alas they dump us by way side.. .

APC has no agenda.

Oh great! you know the story of how they dumped us, so have you ever wondered why some of us still support them?
Re: 2019 Election: Why APC Will Not Support Young People – Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
erosimo:

If your age bracket falls in between 25 - 50 and this is the best to come up with,
Mehn! I'm speechless
If u like be wordless, truth is our youths ain't ready for political leadership positions period
Same youths who will act as thugs, hiredassasins, 'pull him down by all means', ballot box snatchers, venom cum hate bloggrrs......after collecting N1000, smh
WHEN D STUDENT IS READY, D TEACHER WILL APPEAR : angry
Re: 2019 Election: Why APC Will Not Support Young People – Joe Igbokwe by DozieInc(m): 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
GODKID98:
First of all, the young people do not need the support of APC but without the support of 'the young people' - APC will amount to nothing!!

Secondly-and the most important of all-

When the 'old and experienced' start exhibiting acts of uber cluelessness that are capable of having malignant effects on the future of 'the young people ', then the onus falls on' young people' to seize governance and craft a Federation that will make their unborn generations proud to be called a citizen of that Nation.

Thirdly,
What is stopping 'the old and experienced' from taking 'the young people' under their tutelage and providing expert mentorship to them.
Infact, Mike Muddock once wrote 'why learn from experience what you can learn from mentorship?'

And lastly,
WHERE HAS THE EXPERIENCE OF THE 'OLD AND EXPERIENCED' TAKEN US TO?!.

Let me help you with some of the answers :

Recession... If not for the 'old and experienced', Nigerians would not know of Recession except on the pages of an Economics textbook.

Nigerians are now emphasizing their differences rather than their uniformity.

Massive looting of the Nation's treasury by, none other than, 'the old and experienced' while a greater percentage of the populace continue to wallow in poverty, penury and mediocrity.

What I have been trying to say since the inception of this epistle is this:
Anybody that says that 'the young people' are not fit for leadership because they are inexperienced should be stoned to coma, buried alive, then dug up and cremated before discarding the ashes in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.
Re: 2019 Election: Why APC Will Not Support Young People – Joe Igbokwe by Chigold101(m): 7:33am On Oct 20, 2017
anitapreeti:

Oh great! you know the story of how they dumped us, so have you ever wondered why some of us still support them?
Honey if we don't come near we won't smell the honey. That's the only reason.
Nobody wins a war fighting from afar.
Some years ago nobody talks about not too young to run but today the discuss has started. I promise you in less than 2years it will move from just a discuss to an activity.
We are winning the war. Because we fight like kerosene and not like fuel (PMS).
Re: 2019 Election: Why APC Will Not Support Young People – Joe Igbokwe by anitapreeti(f): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Chigold101:

Honey if we don't come near we won't smell the honey. That's the only reason.
Nobody wins a war fighting from afar.
Some years ago nobody talks about not too young to run but today the discuss has started. I promise you in less than 2years it will move from just a discuss to an activity.
We are winning the war. Because we fight like kerosene and not like fuel (PMS).

Smiles
I get your point.
Re: 2019 Election: Why APC Will Not Support Young People – Joe Igbokwe by Chigold101(m): 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
anitapreeti:

Smiles
I get your point.
Thank you dear...
Re: 2019 Election: Why APC Will Not Support Young People – Joe Igbokwe by emmydadave: 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
Igbokwe or should i call you yorubakwe or hausakwe, the yoruba servant... Reasoning from his Anus. So the school and degrees all the old people tell the young ones to go and get is school is merely for formality abi? Sometimes i wonder why we study history,economice and all this other courses in school when u will be shunned later for not having experience. Its better u go and do housemanship than wasting time and money looking for a degree.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal / Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem / Ben Bruce: Peter Obi Deserves National Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.