Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? (2785 Views)

Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? / My Son’s Girlfriend Caught Me Kissing My Husband’s Best Friend / I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by timosky1(m): 9:20am On Oct 19, 2017
Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by AntiWailer: 9:23am On Oct 19, 2017
She is a good girl.

Your best friend abi ?

As long as she was not kissing ur enemy.

Continue asking f00lish questions.

No quickly dump that kind of whoree

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by mrtomola(m): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2017
Psquare - Omoge mi sad
Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2017
kill urself and run away grin

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by SweetWJ(m): 9:25am On Oct 19, 2017
U saw ur girlfriend kissing another guy and u walked away silently and u are here asking what should u do?
I don't think u love dis girl, if u do, u will confront her and spell it out to her or do u want to tell me u are a afraid?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by Sirgay: 9:30am On Oct 19, 2017
You are dating a hoe
Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by wolesmile(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2017
Which kain stupid question be this?
Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by SOFTENGR: 9:35am On Oct 19, 2017
Kiss her best friend and let her see you.
Scores 1:1

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by pyyxxaro: 9:37am On Oct 19, 2017
Revenge is the best

Go and kiss her mother or grandmother tongue

Bushfish like u
Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by Fidelismaria: 9:46am On Oct 19, 2017
fvck her sis,fvck her best friend fuvck her aunt,fvck every female in her life

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 19, 2017
Beware of girls who play hard to get.There is another guy shining her Kongo.I was wooing this babe in my neighbourhood.Whenever I placed a call on her phone and asked her to meet me at her gate,she would not show even though she said she would come.Meanwhile,This girl was admiring my friend who already have a girlfriend that she knew about.She started inviting him to her family house when her parent were not at home.My friend later narrated to me that they had sex inside her family bedroom and that she told him that I wasn't serious about her that was why she went for him.Meanwhile,she fell cheaply for him.Well,i didn't bother because the relationship has not gone far and I haven't spent a dime on her.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by Miradamian: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2017
Slap yourself with your eyes close.
Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by Jermat20(m): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Kill her
Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by jacyhelen(f): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
mrtomola:
Psquare - Omoge mi sad

lol..if ur brain can remeber book like this,they are made for life..lol
Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by samsard(m): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
comshots:
Beware of girls who play hard to get.There is another guy shining her Kongo.I was wooing this babe in my neighbourhood.Whenever I placed a call on her phone and asked her to meet me at her gate,she would not show even though she said she would come.Meanwhile,This girl was admiring my friend who already have a girlfriend that she knew about.She started inviting him to her family house when her parent were not at home.My friend later narrated to me that they had sex inside her family bedroom and that she told him that I wasn't serious about her that was why she went for him.Meanwhile,she fell cheaply for him.Well,i didn't bother because the relationship has not gone far and I haven't spent a dime on her.
This shit happens everywhere, all the time.
Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by WeirdoNg: 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Forgive herangry
Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by crunchyDope(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
AntiWailer:
She is a good girl.

Your best friend abi ?

As long as she was not kissing ur enemy. Continue asking f00lish questions. No quickly dump that kind of whoree
Lmao....ur sarcasm na oscar! grin
Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Just let her go or you forgive
That's all
Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by babtaima(m): 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
mhizesther:
That's all
She must be very special for him to forgive her.. she has the ability to increase his bank balance.. sigh.. most guys this days worship women that's why they get their hearts broken hahaha.. they're other girls out there, if you cheat, i have other options, if you don't cheat, i still have other options waiting for you to flop.. so the moment guys start seeing no girl is that special, the better their relationship in general.
timosky1:
Hello friends

I need your advice
I caught my girlfriend kissing my nigga emotionally
I didn't approach them, I quietly left, I do not if I should continue with the relationship or I should move forward without her...
She still forming good girl for me
Wetin I go do mbok?
lol you don't know what to do? kiss another girl in front of her.. don't be silly.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by FreeSpirited: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Just make her your sexxx toy.... like fvck object... reduce everything u use to do except the 'fucking'. Bleep her anywhere, on the way, in public toilet, behind your house. persuade her to unusual place in the name of being romantic and fvcck hell outta her with dirty talks.

Then for ur friend, find a way to kiss or fvcck his babe too.. any means. Having it secretly recorded will also be cool.. Anytime u watch it, trust me u will feel better and in control.. But don't blackmail. That Wot I can't do.

Then when u are tired of fvccking ur gal dump her.

Infact, I like how u dint confront them

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by timosky1(m): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
AntiWailer:
She is a good girl.

Your best friend abi ?

As long as she was not kissing ur enemy. Continue asking f00lish questions. No quickly dump that kind of whoree

I still love her
Should I confront her?
Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by timosky1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
SweetWJ:
U saw ur girlfriend kissing another guy and u walked away silently and u are here asking what should u do?
I don't think u love dis girl, if u do, u will confront her and spell it out to her or do u want to tell me u are a afraid?

Thanks bro
I still love her
Let me confront her
Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by AntiWailer: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
timosky1:

I still love her
Should I confront her?

Don't confront her so she does not get angry.

The last thing you want to do is to make a descent , God fearing and a lady with grace like that angry.

Get her a gift. Something like "I am sorry for not knocking and seeing what I am not suppose to see " gift
Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by Neimar: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
op go hang ursef

ode
Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
babtaima:

She must be very special for him to forgive her.. she has the ability to increase his bank balance.. sigh.. most guys this days worship women that's why they get their hearts broken hahaha.. they're other girls out there, if you cheat, i have other options, if you don't cheat, i still have other options waiting for you to flop.. so the moment guys start seeing no girl is that special, the better their relationship in general.
lol you don't know what to do? kiss another girl in front of her.. don't be silly.

So I should to kill her abi?
I said he should let her go and if he can't, then.he should forgive her na
U expect me to tell him to fvck her friends or sisters or fight her? Life is too short to be doing all these joor

1 Like

Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by sparklezeee: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
it starts with a kiss..
op u funny shaa
Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by Chommieblaq(f): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
AntiWailer:

Don't confront her so she does not get angry.

The last thing you want to do is to make a descent , God fearing and a lady with grace like that angry.

Get her a gift. Something like "I am sorry for not knocking and seeing what I am not suppose to see " gift

grin grin grin grin
You cannot come and kill me
FreeSpirited:
Just make her your sexxx toy.... like fvck object... reduce everything u use to do except the 'fucking'. Bleep her anywhere, on the way, in public toilet, behind your house. persuade her to unusual place in the name of being romantic and fvcck hell outta her with dirty talks.

Then for ur friend, find a way to kiss or fvcck his babe too.. any means. Having it secretly recorded will also be cool.. Anytime u watch it, trust me u will feel better and in control.. But don't blackmail. That Wot I can't do.

Then when u are tired of fvccking ur gal dump her.

Infact, I like how u dint confront them

Bad guy
Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by FreeSpirited: 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
Chommieblaq:

grin grin grin grin
You cannot come and kill me

Bad guy

Not in anyway... My own bad is Like being good.. U won't suspect
Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by juniorboy(m): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
timosky1:

I still love her
Should I confront her?

Love ni? I'd advice you to bleep the b!tch and dump her... She's not worth it. What is love? You dan see the whole scenario for 5-D, you dey find love. Mtchewww
Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by mrtomola(m): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2017
jacyhelen:

lol..if ur brain can remeber book like this,they are made for life..lol

Helen, you dont need to insult me tho...My comment hasn't ridiculed or insult anyone here... I love to respect woman no matter how so i refuses to pay you back in your coin. #MaturedMind

1 Like

Re: I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
mhizesther:
That's all
Forgive what? He saw them kissing PASIONATELY. I can bet with 2k that it ended up in sex

(1) (Reply)

Man Says Boys Are More Sexually Abused Than Girls, And His Reason Is Mindblowing / "23 Men Have Slept With My Choir Girlfriend" - Nigerian Man Cries Out / Once In A Lifetime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.