Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? (69200 Views)

I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by justyhere: 8:40am On Mar 01, 2023
I just discovered the shock of my life. My friend is about to get married in a month’s time to this wealthy fine man, she's a few weeks pregnant and looks pretty happy.

Last week, I was with her and her fiancee came around, it was all fun and we took several pictures and I needed to get them so the guy just handed me his phone to send the pictures to my phone.

They are a very clingy couple and they left to the bedroom to go do their thing, maybe to keep me company or maybe he forgot or for whatever reason, but he didn't get his phone. I was done with the transfer and was just going through his photos randomly, I saw a folder and there are pictures and videos of him doing sexual things with different female corpses. I was so terrified, I returned the phone to home Page, cleared the recently used apps and I left immediately, I have not been in contact with my friend for days now, she keeps calling, I can't bring myself to speak to her.

But I feel guilty and angry, angry that he would do such and even record them and keep them, guilty that I am letting my best friend into a trap of a marriage.

What do I do in this case? I'm so confused and worried.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by eddynaira125: 8:59am On Mar 01, 2023
Your friend need already made man, she is currently enjoying are life, What's your problem? Why crying more than the bereave, you better mind your business, stupid girl, you think money fall from the sky

217 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by elipheleh(m): 9:01am On Mar 01, 2023
OP report that to your friend.

Just know that any body on this forum that tells you to mind your bussiness is an occultist man or woman.

Occultic evil people love supporting one another.

824 Likes 64 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by KingMack(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2023
abeg abeg my head dey heavy right now cos this is the first time I won't be hanging presidential picture in my office 🚶🚶🚶

581 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Fahvvy: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2023
I would advice you tell her what you saw undecided...

However...
Without evidence, you'll be seen as an envious friend and you might risk losing your friendship with her (especially if you're still unmarried) undecided...

Do what you want sha undecided...

97 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Candidlady: 9:07am On Mar 01, 2023
sad

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by ArmedArmada: 9:16am On Mar 01, 2023
grin

If you tell her and she reports you to her fiancé, what would happen to you? A wealthy man who sleeps with cadavers can probably pick you up with police for trying to ruin his family or he could visit your destiny spiritually.

Do what you think is right but prepare for the worst possible outcome. Talk and be damned, keep quiet and be damned. You're caught between the devil and the deep blue sea.

238 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by TheMaharajah: 9:24am On Mar 01, 2023
A brave heart makes a short soul long.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:28am On Mar 01, 2023
Though i'm not a religious person i knw prayer helps in situations like this. Without the holy spirit directing u on what to do regarding this matter every decision u take will backfire. My advice 4 u is to fast 4 just a day. Study the bible and a powerful christian novel of someone like Bishop David Oyedepo nd be deliberate abt it. B4 u knw it God will direct u on what to do nd ur frnd will even separate frm that man without ur effort

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by OlawaleBammie: 9:34am On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:
I just discovered the shock of my life. My friend is about to get married in a month’s time to this wealthy fine man, she's a few weeks pregnant and looks pretty happy. Last week I was with her and her fiancee came around, it was all fun and we took several pictures and I needed to get them so the guy just handed me his phone to send the pictures to my phone.
They are a very clingy couple and they left to the bedroom to go do their thing, maybe to keep me company or maybe he forgot or for whatever reason, but he didn't get his phone. I was done with the transfer and was just going through his photos randomly, I saw a folder and there are pictures and videos of him doing sexual things with different female corpses. I was so terrified, I returned the phone to home Page, cleared the recently used apps and I left immediately, I have not been in contact with my friend for days now, she keeps calling, I can't bring myself to speak to her. But I feel guilty and angry, angry that he would do such and even record them and keep them, guilty that I am letting my best friend into a trap of a marriage. What do I do in this case? I'm so confused and worried.
Firstly, no man fvck corpse for fun unless for ritual

Secondly, a man who fvck corpse for ritual would never record the scene on his fon and can neither let a person record him. Infact, no one do ritual and let a third party be present there apart from his babalawo, are u now telling me it's the babalawo, who was supposed to be busy spewing out incantations that is recording him??

296 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Bluezy13(m): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2023
No matter how I tried, I found it difficult believing this story.
I hope I'm the only one.

327 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by justyhere: 9:43am On Mar 01, 2023
If you don't believe me, is it now my friend that will believe me. You don't have to tho, it is what it is. I don't pray for anyone to be in this dilemma because no sane person will believe you but that's okay
Bluezy13:
No matter how I tried, I find it difficult believing this story.
I hope I'm the only one.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Gabriella6250(f): 9:45am On Mar 01, 2023
Dead bodies,Omo don't say anything till there's concrete evidence :- : lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by justyhere: 9:46am On Mar 01, 2023
I can't explain. I can't put a logic to it but I know what I saw. It's hard to believe but that guy f*king sleeps with corpses and records himself.
It's in a folder on his phone. I now blame myself for not taking the evidence when I saw it but I can't even sleep knowing that kind of disgusting thing is in my possession. I'm so terrified
OlawaleBammie:

Secondly, a man who fvck corpse for ritual would never record the scene on his fon and can neither let a person record him. Infact, no one do ritual and let a third party be present there apart from his babalawo, are u now telling me it's the babalawo that is recording him??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by justyhere: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2023
And she looks so happy with that evil man. I can't bring myself to even pick her calls.
Fahvvy:
I would advice you tell her what you saw undecided...

However...
Without evidence, you'll be seen as an envious friend and you might risk losing your friendship with her (especially if you're still unmarried) undecided...

Do what you want sha undecided...

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by OlawaleBammie: 9:57am On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:
I can't explain. I can't put a logic to it but I know what I saw. It's hard to believe but that guy f*king sleeps with corpses and records himself.
It's in a folder on his phone. I now blame myself for not taking the evidence when I saw it but I can't even sleep knowing that kind of disgusting thing is in my possession. I'm so terrified

Well, the highest u can do is tell Ur friend to halt any proceedings and be prayerful (if she believes in prayer), also tell her to be watchful and try to be investigative. Don't say more than that else u become a home breaker.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2023
And u couldn't transfer one video to ur phone to save ur friend from doom... The story no clear. So u think u will just tell her and she will believe u? It's either ur not wise or ur just trolling

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by justyhere: 10:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Trolling? Really? That's what happened, I was fvcking terrified. People react differently to a scare, maybe you would have done differently and that's okay. But I'm not trolling, this is a real life occurence
Killbillz:
And u couldn't transfer one video to ur phone to save ur friend from doom... The story no clear. So u think u will just tell her and she will believe u? It's either ur not wise or ur just trolling

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by anyilalaz: 10:33am On Mar 01, 2023
Get a new email, tell your friend about doing her private investigation anonymously. From his work, house, phone, life style, circle of friends, phone calls, chats, pictures, etc give her a wide angle to checks. Tell her any mistake from her end that is not thorough could be at the risk of her life.

By so doing, you informed her anonymously and her husband might never guess you are involved.

148 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 01, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Wrong. Some men enjoy fvcking dead women. It's called Necrophilia.

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Michelle55: 10:47am On Mar 01, 2023
I just don't want to imagine what you saw though, the thought of it alone is scary to the core. May the Lord help your friend, just imagine dipping his preeq in a dead body and then coming home to dip it in your friend, yuck!
Abeg, add viewers discretion to the post, it would help the faint of heart to know exactly what they are about to read.

Good thing, I've already eaten before opening this thread😭😭😭😭

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by OlawaleBammie: 10:55am On Mar 01, 2023
Nia69:
Wrong. Some men enjoy fvcking dead women. It's called Necrophilia.

Ewoooo, never heard that before and would be hard to bliv

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by justyhere: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2023
Sorry about that

Trust me, I am more terrified than you are. I'm beginning to question if he's actually human
Michelle55:
I just don't want to imagine what you saw though, the thought of it alone is scary to the core. May the Lord help your friend, just imagine dipping his preeq in a dead body and then coming home to dip it in your friend, yuck!
Abeg, add viewers discretion to the post, it would help the faint of heart to know exactly what they are about to read.

Good thing, I've already eaten before opening this thread😭😭😭😭

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by koladata(m): 11:03am On Mar 01, 2023
how are you sure that your friend is not aware. women gladly marry yahoo boys, 419s etc , what's the difference

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by SenecaTheYonger: 11:04am On Mar 01, 2023
If he records it it means he enjoys it. No one records things like that if it’s not pleasurable to them.

He has necrophilia

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by MrCuteking(m): 11:05am On Mar 01, 2023
If this story is true then you're definitely risking your life cause the said guy might also be reading this on Nairaland. Who knows. tongue

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:06am On Mar 01, 2023
lipsrsealed
Things like these should never obey the saying which says--"MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS". Because your friend's life is at stake.....But you should also be worried, perhaps of the fact of what if she goes on to tell him about it......

But,tell your friend..Save her life...And save your friendship too.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by justyhere: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Check it up on google. I just did now
OlawaleBammie:

Ewoooo, never heard that before and would be hard to bliv

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by justyhere: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Now I'm more terrified than ever 😭😭😭
MrCuteking:
If this story is true then you're definitely risking your life cause the said guy might also be reading this on Nairaland. Who knows. tongue

11 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by LogicBomb8: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2023
He is a necrophile What if those courpses are his ex's and your friend is nxt in line?

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Charmingrascal(m): 11:16am On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:
I just discovered the shock of my life. My friend is about to get married in a month’s time to this wealthy fine man, she's a few weeks pregnant and looks pretty happy. Last week I was with her and her fiancee came around, it was all fun and we took several pictures and I needed to get them so the guy just handed me his phone to send the pictures to my phone.
They are a very clingy couple and they left to the bedroom to go do their thing, maybe to keep me company or maybe he forgot or for whatever reason, but he didn't get his phone. I was done with the transfer and was just going through his photos randomly, I saw a folder and there are pictures and videos of him doing sexual things with different female corpses. I was so terrified, I returned the phone to home Page, cleared the recently used apps and I left immediately, I have not been in contact with my friend for days now, she keeps calling, I can't bring myself to speak to her. But I feel guilty and angry, angry that he would do such and even record them and keep them, guilty that I am letting my best friend into a trap of a marriage. What do I do in this case? I'm so confused and worried.

If this is true, tell your friend to check the folder where you found those pictures on her fiance's phone.
For you to be able to view those pictures it means he doesn't lock the folder and ur friend will also be able to view it.
Except this story is a lie and you just want to break their relationship

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by justyhere: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Oh my God! Please don't say that. Oh dear!! cry cry
LogicBomb8:
He is a necrophile
What if those courpses are his ex's and your friend is nxt in line?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.