Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend (4426 Views)

40 Random Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 19, 2017
Lawlahdey:
On what?
writing A Book
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by QueenSekxy(f): 11:24am On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
grin you Too Are Quite Friendly. You No De Form Hot babe wew De snubin we Broke Niggas.. Roki.a and Family. cool
lol..that makes both of us tongue
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol..that makes both of us tongue
dont worry Later I Will Know You More. I Observed Some things cool
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
writing A Book
Nope. Not interested.
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 19, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Nope. Not interested.
there Is Just Some Thing about You I Cant Place My Hand On Yet
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
there Is Just Some Thing about You I Cant Place My Hand On Yet
Let me know when you place it.
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 19, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Let me know when you place it.
WHEN i Place My Lips On Yours, then there Will Be Nothing More To Worry About
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
WHEN i Place My Lips On Yours, then there Will Be Nothing More To Worry About
undecided undecided undecided

Placard nih. undecided
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 19, 2017
Lawlahdey:
undecided undecided undecided

Placard nih. undecided
undecided see Her Face. Is That How You Would Be Lookin At Me If i Kissed You? undecided i Bet This Will Be The Look On Your Face " cheesy "
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
undecided see Her Face. Is That How You Would Be Lookin At Me If i Kissed You? undecided i Bet This Will Be The Look On Your Face " cheesy "
Woh fimisile.
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Woh fimisile.
ki lon se in gon undecided
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
ki lon se in gon undecided
Have a nice day.
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Have a nice day.
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
Good questions, but may not work in Nigeria
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by maleekfrenzy(m): 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
Most Nigerian girls won't be able to answer those questions.
It it a Nigerian girl u'll ask, What fictional world bla bla bla, she'll just be like, I don't understand.
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by BigSarah(f): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
Bigsarah do You Like Kissin In The Rain Or in the Dark

None
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
BigSarah:

None
Chai! So You Still De Reason That Boy Matter. grin
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by BigSarah(f): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
Chai! So You Still De Reason That Boy Matter. grin

No but you just made me to Dead rat
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
BigSarah:

No but you just made me to Dead rat
Ouch... Sorry o

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo) / Meet The Woman Who Has Slept With Largest Number Of Men In One Day / I Love My Boyfriend So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.