Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:43 AM

Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? (7513 Views)

Funny This Lady Caught Her Man Cheating And Beat Him Badly (video) / Is Your Man Cheating On You? / Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by Areaboy2(m): 10:53am On Mar 13, 2010
Seriously, which is worse??. A man cheating on his gf/wife or a woman cheating on her bf/husband

well, in defense for men, A man is basically visual. He can easily get excited and turned on by what he sees, Jumps into bed with a woman he completely has no emotional attachment to. tongue

but its a different story for the ladies. they attach emotions to everything. so before she jumps in bed with you, she really does like you. (95% of the time that is)

So what do you guys think??

Really wanted to include a poll (man worse, woman worse, or both are just as bad) but I frankly duno how grin
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2010
"Peeps in the crystal ball and sees the actual undertone of this thread basically this poster is justifying cheating by men and condemning women for doing the same thing-PATHETIC" undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by Areaboy2(m): 11:17am On Mar 13, 2010
its a guy thing, u should know a lot about that by now, we never admit wrong easily,

anyway, that crystal ball is opaque. u cant see a damn thing in it(quote me), I'm not condemning anyone, I've given an excuse as a guy, and since i'm not a chic, i cant figure out any reasonable excuse, so if u have one, fill me in

Gracias~~~
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by parislomo(f): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2010
Cheating is cheating. A cheat is a cheat!! No gauge please.
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by daylae(m): 11:34am On Mar 13, 2010
A cheetah is a cheetah poster;be it adam or evil. No difference!
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by Flashfast1: 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2010
parislomo:

I couldn't have said it any better.
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by pleasemods: 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2010
african tradition allows males to cheat and its pweety cool~

but frowns at the female gender cheating~

to me

men can cheat all they want
so far they keep providing the real woman in their lives
with the money and keep all other rackets (women outside)
out of 01 (1st lady's way)

then there wont be any issues~

jst my 2cents 190~
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by Areaboy2(m): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2010
daylae:

A cheetah is a cheetah poster;be it adam or evil. No difference!

Oh for pity's sake!!!! u know its not always that straight forward undecided
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by aje49ja(m): 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2010
women is worst
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by daylae(m): 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2010
Just that men are lousy cheat,maybe cus of the built-in ego;while women are subtle cheat.
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by iice(f): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2010
Men are visual and women arent? shocked Rofl. . .denial is a river.

Men are just as emotional as women (creepy grin).  Whilst i do agree that men are more logical (some think they have that by default), men like many humans rest on the easily provided answers which they believe solves all the problem.   That and blaming anything other than themselves.  I speak generally of people. 

Cheating is cheating, man or woman.  Both partners expect certain things from each other (depending on agreement).  Playing the gender card is cheating grin
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by Areaboy2(m): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2010
iice:

Men are visual and women arent? shocked Rofl. . .denial is a river.

do notice use of the word "basically", and it really means primarily.

you want to sit there and tell me a woman is primarily visual

oh for the love of waffles. angry. you and I know pretty well that chics toss a whole lot into the equation of attraction

and No, when it comes to just getting laid, men are not as emotional as women, its just the way we are wired, even we cant help ourselves. tongue
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2010
How can 'he who pays' have the same 'rights' as the piper? Ridiculous. 99.9% of women sit on their but.ts and expect men to pamper them, spoil them, care for them, and in short, do ALL the spending in the relationship. So does it make any sense in the world for them females to have the same 'right' (to cheat) as their patrons? Hell no! Call me a chauvinist if you like but thats the brutal truth. Take over ALL the spending from your man and it'll be permissible for you to cheat. Hate it when they wanna eat their cake and have it.
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by daylae(m): 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2010
Hmmm.
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by iice(f): 3:59am On Mar 14, 2010
Area_boy:

do notice use of the word "basically", and it really means primarily.

you want to sit there and tell me a woman is primarily visual

oh for the love of waffles. angry. you and I know pretty well that chics toss a whole lot into the equation of attraction

and No, when it comes to just getting laid, men are not as emotional as women, its just the way we are wired, even we cant help ourselves. tongue

We like to see a tall, well built man. We like to see a nice face, clean teeth, big feet, six pack blah blah. Visual.
But i get what you mean about a whole lot into attraction.

I disagree about the emotional state when getting laid. I am wired like a man grin So most men i've come across in my life are usually feminine to my masculine. Emotional wrecks! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by Areaboy2(m): 5:28am On Mar 14, 2010
hmmm, u havent met a real "Manly" man with "big feet", lolz,
like me

anyways, i'm glad u see where i'm falling from,

something i figured out is, when a man cheats, 70% of the times, the love he has for his woman has not reduced.

on the other hand, when a woman cheats, 55% of the time she is falling for someone else,

do the maths urself
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by Pweety4me(f): 5:32am On Mar 14, 2010
All of above(Both)

Who hurts d most is a completly different question.

Remember cheating is not limited by intimacy alone.
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by Areaboy2(m): 6:10am On Mar 14, 2010
Pweety4me:

All of above(Both)

Who hurts d most is a completly different question.

Remember cheating is not limited by intimacy alone.

ah, seee? you're playing the one sided game as well,

the same thing that makes u feel women hurt the most (if thats wat u mean) is the same thing that makes me feel its worse off for the woman cheating
nuff said
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by elphem(m): 6:58am On Mar 14, 2010
[color=#000099][/color] I feel our views are subjected to our gender orientation. Meanwhile men's cheat are quite obvious 2 people around him, while women do it in such a subtle or disguised way that makes it a higher degree of cheating.
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by iice(f): 9:22am On Mar 14, 2010
Area_boy:

hmmm, u havent met a real "Manly" man with "big feet", lolz,
like me

anyways, i'm glad u see where i'm falling from,

something i figured out is, when a man cheats, 70% of the times, the love he has for his woman has not reduced.

on the other hand, when a woman cheats, 55% of the time she is falling for someone else,

do the maths urself

LOL most men claim to be 'manly' till you know them and they turn out to be sheep on wolves clothing. Even some men have agreed that, that is true cheesy

Just saying that some women can just as much be 'mannish' about stuff as men. Just as some men can be 'womanish' about stuff like women grin
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by shewun001: 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2010
when a man cheats eventually he will be found out or caught. But when a oman does it, she might never be caught though it usually leads to fatality. onthe over all it is a nasty thing to do by anybody.
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by kpolli(m): 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2010
true talk
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by adetoru(f): 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2010
man oh,woman oh,bad thing na bad thing
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by ojesymsym: 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2010
I guess wat the poster is trying to ask is, Which will make u feel worse, ur dad having extra marrital affairs or your mum having extra marital affairs? As for me, I cant bear to imagine my mum doing it.
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2010
^ ^
That's a remarkable way of looking at the matter. My bad that I didn't figure out that response myself. Hope those air-head chicks would now keep their mouths shut (and their itchy thighs too).
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 25, 2010
They're both as bad as each other.

Honestly.
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by Sagamite(m): 1:10am On Mar 25, 2010
I honestly feel a woman's own is worse. Men should be free to cheat when they want to.
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by Pweety4me(f): 1:11am On Mar 25, 2010
Sagamite:

I honestly feel a woman's own is worse. Men should be free to cheat when they want to.
Uh?u had 2 be kiddin me. . .sarcasm?joke? undecided
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 25, 2010
i do hope the non naija partners of these men have discussed this topic extensively with their naija flamingoes or is it flames.

when they're preening over daft threads espousing the bigger butts, better breasts and overall general preferences for the females of wherever our "brothas" find themselves.
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by ebonyz: 1:54am On Mar 25, 2010
Sagamite:

excusez moi? shocked
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by mamagee3(f): 2:16am On Mar 25, 2010
That's a Double-standard, None is worse. . .They're both wrong.
Re: Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? by galatico(m): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2010
parislomo:

You're right!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your "five Foundations" Of A Solid Relationship? / Romance Section Special........compliment A Moniker( Just For Fun) / Watch Video: A Real Life MERMAID Was Caught On Camera At The Sea, Truly Is Real.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.