Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Funny This Lady Caught Her Man Cheating And Beat Him Badly (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny This Lady Caught Her Man Cheating And Beat Him Badly (video) (848 Views)

You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. / Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny This Lady Caught Her Man Cheating And Beat Him Badly (video) by teamlee: 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Funny This Lady Caught Her Man Cheating And Beat Him Badly (video) by iceberylin(m): 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
grin
Kingtom and ggrin
Re: Funny This Lady Caught Her Man Cheating And Beat Him Badly (video) by Enegod(m): 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
angry
Re: Funny This Lady Caught Her Man Cheating And Beat Him Badly (video) by ggrin(f): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
iceberylin:
grin
Kingtom and ggrin
angry
Re: Funny This Lady Caught Her Man Cheating And Beat Him Badly (video) by KingTom(m): 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
iceberylin:
grin
Kingtom and Mprex
grin
Re: Funny This Lady Caught Her Man Cheating And Beat Him Badly (video) by teamlee: 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
Very funny

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Save My Love And My Friendship ?? Urgent Advice Needed / Dimple Bee / She Is Seriously Ready To Settle Down (advice Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.