Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President (23499 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos / President Buhari Meets Super Eagles Stars Playing In Turkish League (PHOTO) / President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by scholes0(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
It’s a lie
Turkey loves Biafra!! grin
We IPOB are always in contact with our (Fake and hungry) Turkish diplomats from Ankara and Istanbul.

The Zoo must fall, Turkey and Israel will destroy the Zoo animals for us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by BluntBoy(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
"Once a soldier, always a soldier". See how Baba stand gidigba for that second pinshure. Even a younger man like Kanu cannot stand that straight and yet they would be quick to say Buhari is too old to be president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by deomelo: 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2017

Sai PMB

Sai Nigeria

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
I hope he sees the way things are run there
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by davibid: 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Which kain man way even midnight sef e go dey wear sunglasses

Buhari y!
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by DreamSonInlaw(m): 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Makanjuola89:
Is that Buhari or Jubril?

Buh who is this Jubril please?
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by Yakson09: 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
idiotic jews frm potor repub would nt lyk dix.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by dycbk: 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
OfficialAwol:
I wonder how a man who was dying, came back and turned so strong without any sign of frailty.

Someone tell me it's not Jubrin
the power of healing
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by talk2percy(m): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
See as him come stand like wood...
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by Dearlord(m): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
My ruler grin
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by semyman: 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Odianose13:
And the benefits of such a glamourous meeting are?
Arms and ammunition have in recent been coming in from Turkey and all headed to IPOB enclave but thanks to the eagle eye of some custom officials and the no nonsense CG. who is not wearing uniform though, that route must be shut down completely, whoever is behind such in Turkey should be called to order and the port of take off has to be properly manned, these are some issues to be discussed. I guess you should be able to figure out the benefits now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by mvem(m): 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bullhari007:
so he just waste tax payer money to visit Turkey because of that Turkish diplomat supporting Biafra ? now I know Buhari Jubril is really a useless clown
...what are you saying
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
Day11:
See Bubu dark shade. Dude dey form Gangstar cry
its a photochromic lens he has on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by mvem(m): 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
semyman:

Arms and ammunition have in recent been coming in from Turkey and all headed to IPOB enclave but thanks to the eagle eye of some custom officials and the no nonsense CG. who is not wearing uniform though, that route must be shut down completely, whoever is behind such in Turkey should be called to order and the port of take off has to be properly manned, these are some issues to be discussed. I guess you should be able to figure out the benefits now?
...how do you know the arms were for ipob?
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by Erifenz: 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
What is the need of all this meeting if Nigerians don't have good roads and steady light

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by Bayajidda1: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
BluntBoy:
"Once a soldier, always a soldier". See how Baba stand gidigba for that second pinshure. Even a younger man like Kanu cannot stand that straight and yet they would be quick to say Buhari is too old to be president.
Mynd44:
Abdülkadir Erkahraman is in trouble
Yakson09:
idiotic jews frm potor repub would nt lyk dix.

Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by semyman: 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bullhari007:
so he just waste tax payer money to visit Turkey because of that Turkish diplomat supporting Biafra ? now I know Buhari Jubril is really a useless clown
How I wish you are a little useful to yourself, I guess you should have known that some developing countries' heads of states are meeting in Turkey. And come to think of it, why am i even wasting valuable time responding to a nonentity like you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by Leez(m): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
fallout87:
It's only African government officials who think taking pictures with foreign (predominantly white) government officials validates them.

This doesn't validate Buhari not does it make him any better a disaster he has been on his country.

Now watch the same people who mocked Dino Melaye for his pictures praise Buhari for sharing his own.

Confused people
u mean d afonjas??
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
why is Bubu smiling cool just check the pictures and look at his face grin
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by Jelal0007(m): 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
uncleiykeman:
Fulani terrorist grin
IPOB terrorist. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by Jelal0007(m): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
fallout87:
It's only African government officials who think taking pictures with foreign (predominantly white) government officials validates them.

This doesn't validate Buhari not does it make him any better a disaster he has been on his country.

Now watch the same people who mocked Dino Melaye for his pictures praise Buhari for sharing his own.

Confused people
Add stupid 2 dat comment. And u fall in2 dat category of people too. Did Dino go to russia 2 represent Nigeria? Besides who gives a damn what u think? U bitter,sadistic creature. PMB is doing ok,just go do smtin productive with ur miserable life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by Coldfeets: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sai Jubril!

Sai Sudan!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by Souqwaqif: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
I wonder how a man who was dying, came back and turned so strong without any sign of frailty.

Sincerely this is not the Buhari I used to know,because of power Aisha decided to accept jubril of Senegal as her husband,Dear Lord please rescue us.
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by Adebowalay(m): 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
The Turkish president's aid be looking at buhari like..na wao, wetin be dis again?
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by Adebowalay(m): 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
Erifenz:
What is the need of all this meeting if Nigerians don't have good roads and steady light
shut up dia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by MrSea(m): 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
Old wine in a new bottles[color=#770077][/color]
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by deomelo: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
Souqwaqif:

Sincerely this is not the Buhari I used to know,because of power Aisha decided to accept jubril of Senegal as her husband,Dear Lord please rescue us.

According to the above amala eating clown and the supreme ipobitch leader in ekiti, PMB is dead.

...but PMB is waxing stronger and resolute. grin grin

grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by uncleiykeman(m): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jelal0007:
IPOB terrorist. Lol

Afonja yoruba Muslim, your fulani master is a fulani Terrorist
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by anyebedgreat: 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
Virgohills:
Why is he standing like ruler
lol..
Because he is a ruler
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by deomelo: 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
uncleiykeman:

Afonja yoruba Muslim, your fulani master is a fulani Terrorist

The only terrorists in Nigeria are ipob terrorists and their coward albino village rebel leader hiding inside cave as we speak.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police / Operation Amotekun: FG interference, Governors' Intrigues Threaten Launch / Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.