Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,976 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Obot Etuk's Daughter, Jessica To Wed Idowu Akintade. Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obot Etuk's Daughter, Jessica To Wed Idowu Akintade. Pre-Wedding Photos (31161 Views)

Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry / Obot Etuk Is Now A Pastor, Admonishes Ladies Against Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obot Etuk's Daughter, Jessica To Wed Idowu Akintade. Pre-Wedding Photos by frbona: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
2shure:
Who gives a shiit
rise above hate
Re: Obot Etuk's Daughter, Jessica To Wed Idowu Akintade. Pre-Wedding Photos by femi4: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
deadly proposal
Re: Obot Etuk's Daughter, Jessica To Wed Idowu Akintade. Pre-Wedding Photos by Divay22(f): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
TimeManager:
Bad belle, oya talk na

kiss the truth!
When you don already call me bad belle finish angry
No i won't say it.
Re: Obot Etuk's Daughter, Jessica To Wed Idowu Akintade. Pre-Wedding Photos by Seni22: 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jessica, Obot Etuk’s beautiful daughter, is set to wed her fiance, Idowu Akintade in Lagos next month!
It’s good news from the stables of the Veteran Nollywood Actress Obot Etuk.

Obot Etuk made waves in Nollywood in the late ’90s and early 2000. She can be fondly remembered for her role in some of these movies; Deadly Proposal, Eye Witness, Confusion, The oath, The Price, and Suicide Mission amongst many others.

It’s good to have her back in the news, this time for her daughter’s wedding to her fiance, Idowu Akintade.

See their lovely pre-wedding pictures in the link below.

http://www.zumi.ng/2017/10/19/obot-etuks-daughter-is-set-to-wed/
Re: Obot Etuk's Daughter, Jessica To Wed Idowu Akintade. Pre-Wedding Photos by TimeManager(m): 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
Divay22:
When you don already call me bad belle finish angry No i won't say it.
Abeg don't say.
kiss the truth!
Re: Obot Etuk's Daughter, Jessica To Wed Idowu Akintade. Pre-Wedding Photos by 2shure: 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
I dont got time to speak
Fuc u
frbona:
rise above hate
Re: Obot Etuk's Daughter, Jessica To Wed Idowu Akintade. Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Obot Etuk's Daughter, Jessica To Wed Idowu Akintade. Pre-Wedding Photos by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
TimeManager:
For this country, Yoruba no dey spare any tribe.
They patiently await their daughters and pick them up. Lol

kiss the truth!
same thing with yoruba girls dey dont wait b4 dey start distrubuting pussy for lag and they hardly get picked up jes use and dump
Re: Obot Etuk's Daughter, Jessica To Wed Idowu Akintade. Pre-Wedding Photos by mopol1111: 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
why d guy hide him face,abeg no dump my o o ,i from d same local gov for Akwa ibom---ikot something
Re: Obot Etuk's Daughter, Jessica To Wed Idowu Akintade. Pre-Wedding Photos by frbona: 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
2shure:
I dont got time to speak
Fuc u
thanks bro
Re: Obot Etuk's Daughter, Jessica To Wed Idowu Akintade. Pre-Wedding Photos by mechanics(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
I wish them happy married life in advance.

1 Like

Re: Obot Etuk's Daughter, Jessica To Wed Idowu Akintade. Pre-Wedding Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
looks like he can't handle it
Re: Obot Etuk's Daughter, Jessica To Wed Idowu Akintade. Pre-Wedding Photos by naturefellow(m): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ronnicute:
I used to admire obot etuk back then. Lovely and decent actress.
I'm telling you! Did you see Deadly Proposal 1 & 2? I sure say this girl never enter this world when i start to dey watch her mama films.
Re: Obot Etuk's Daughter, Jessica To Wed Idowu Akintade. Pre-Wedding Photos by soderican(m): 2:25am On Oct 20, 2017
Spirit of David...I see u!!!
Re: Obot Etuk's Daughter, Jessica To Wed Idowu Akintade. Pre-Wedding Photos by Freemanalee(m): 3:59am On Oct 20, 2017
sweet!
meanwhile, why not start your day positively with this
http://www.bluevoiceradio.com.ng/2017/10/music-freeman-alee-try-over-come-world.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Hail Kidd Waya (Viideo) / Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Resurrects 3-Hours After Pronounced Dead (Video) / Most Beautiful To Ugliest: Beyone Or Ashanti Or Ciara Or Vivica A Fox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.