Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

FG Arraigns Senator Misau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Arraigns Senator Misau (621 Views)

FG To Summon Channels TV Over Senator Misau & Police IG Video / Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau / Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Arraigns Senator Misau by adepoj99(m): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
The Federal Government on Thursday arraigned before the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory in Maitama, Abuja, the senator representing Bauchi Central Senatorial District, Isah Misau, for allegedly making injurious falsehood statement against the Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Ibrahim Idris.
He pleaded not guilty to all the five counts when read to him on Thursday.
The trial judge, Justice Ishaq Bello, who is the Chief Judge of the FCT High Court granted him bail in the sum of N5m with two reliable sureties in like sum.
The judge fixed November 28 and 29 for trial.

Source: https://ogadepoju..com.ng/2017/10/fg-arraigns-senator-misau.html

Re: FG Arraigns Senator Misau by biacan(f): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
APC can never fight corruption
Re: FG Arraigns Senator Misau by SalamRushdie: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hahahahaha, Buhari govt is the guardian Angel of corruption , yes you can quote me anywhere
Re: FG Arraigns Senator Misau by Bayajidda1: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
shocked
SalamRushdie:
Hahahahaha, Buhari govt is the guardian Angel of corruption , yes you can quote me anywhere

Huh?
Re: FG Arraigns Senator Misau by Bayajidda1: 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

Say what?
Re: FG Arraigns Senator Misau by phemmyutd(m): 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

I don't see it that way. This is an opportunity for him to prove his allegations for us to believe
Re: FG Arraigns Senator Misau by greatermax77(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
What type of govt is this nah?
A high ranking political office holder blew whistle, instead of the govt investigating it, they charged him.
All police officers knows the allegation is truth, the whole truth & nothing but the truth
Re: FG Arraigns Senator Misau by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Buhari means corruption in English language
Re: FG Arraigns Senator Misau by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=phemmyutd post=61570167]

I don't see it that way. This is an opportunity for him to prove his allegations for us to believe[/quoteo]

There is no prove on earth that will convince you that buhari is aiding corruption in Nigeria
So forget about the way you see it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Untold Hardship In Kogi As Senators Donates Food Items / Kebbi's First Lady, Dr Zainab Bagudu Embarks On Free Medical Outreach In Kebbi / Enugu LG Polls: I Did Not See Anything Resembling Free And Fair Election - Chime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.