Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

PHOTOS: Top 5 Ghanaian Female Celebrities With BIG ASSS You Should Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTOS: Top 5 Ghanaian Female Celebrities With BIG ASSS You Should Know (3297 Views)

When Your Woman Has A Big Asss And She Loves Watching Cartoons / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us / Photos: Top Naija Nude Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Top 5 Ghanaian Female Celebrities With BIG ASSS You Should Know by GhanaBlogger(m): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
This is the one thing we beat the whites to. Yes, our African women has got the endowment and are very curvy. We have made a list of female celebrities in Ghana with stunning figures which mesmerizes anyone who’s eyes yell out on them. I mean when you see their shape alone, you will yell out like i do like “Say W-h-at? All of this for one person?” It’s unfortunate you and i would not get to see what’s beneath all that because we are not their husbands, neither are we their boyfriends, unless, you have plans of dating the single ones among them. I made my list of my top five gargantuan, curvy, hips aa hips womem. I sure know,

Read more at: http:// www. ghanakasa. net/37101-2/

(1) (Reply)

European Girls Prefer Sex With Many Men. They Explain Why. / As A Guy, Mention 3-5 Things A Lady Will Benefit From Dating You / I Think She Wants To Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.