Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) (90925 Views)

Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) / Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Anaboy: 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
Well… if you thought the governor of Imo, Rochas Okorocha was through with statues, forget it – more statues are yet to be shown.

You will discover even more statues to be unveiled by the statue-building governor Rochas

http://www.millitime.com/many-erections-rochas-okorocha-will-show-us-photos/

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
This is serious and another government will come into power and break them all down. Nigeria my country.

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Biggie225(m): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
he forgot the great ojukwu,zik ,micheal okpara and sam mbakwe . and started with wicked xenopbobic zuma statue .....
imo state governor is a disgrace ..
that man is not an igbo man...
come to anambra u will see ojukwu and zik statues in many places.

246 Likes 16 Shares

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Something wicked happened to Imo state.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Biggie225(m): 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
one statue costs #520million my friend from owerri said 18 more are under construction.. 520,000,000 multiplied by 18 gives u #9.3bn real cost of constructing one statue stands at #15m 520,000,000 - 15,000,000 =505,000,000 real cost# 270m 505,000,000 by 18 gives u #9bn was stolen9bn imo state governor is a criminal no doubt.

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by onward4life(m): 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
Soon Imolites will be Known as

Idol worshippers!

OOhh Lochass Damnnn yuuu!!

grin grin grin

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by AmKen(m): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
He should keep ERECTING them,
They voted him for erecting what I dont know.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
Biggie225:
he forgot the great ojukwu,zik ,micheal okpara and sam mbakwe . and started with wicked xenopbobic zuma statue .....

That move of his is strategic in the world of diplomacy, you are too dumb to realise that.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by TheKingdom: 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
Biggie225:

Ever since he decamped from APGA I always said he sold his soul and is not even behaving like the old Okorocha. These men are way out of touch with the people, on levels that only secret societies have to be involved. His people were recently killed and yet he was celebrating birthday.

His people are no where in the government or in positions, yet he is proscribing the only small movement that is trying to save the people from being slaves and prostitutes to others.

He cannot celebrate Jaja of Opobo from his area but someone that is facing criminal charges in his country.

Okorocha is saying to everyone that there is nothing like Igbo/Biafra by everything he's doing, yet he will never emerge as president

33 Likes

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by buskie13(m): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
this is a good legacy being put in place by our own okoro awusa,you know what I mean

Rochas has been a colossal failure, a barbaric someone with no iota of sense,he's a mad man ,erecting idols for who to worship?

Nigeria is a good nation that is blessed with cursed leaders

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
one of his children/relation is a sculptor! Investing in him or her with people's sweat!

This man go sell Imo State before he hands over!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
hmmm wastage

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Babacele: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
jpphilips:

That move of his is strategic in the world of diplomacy, you are too dumb to realise that.
you can say that a billion times. More than ever before , that move has sold Okorocha presidential credentials to sane folks. it was one of the best moves if not the best presently , to protect Nigerian lives and property from a Nation we helped defeated Apartheid. Okorocha's street sense here is top notch and pretty strategic. Even Madiba had to sacrifice Mbeki for JZ. Why? Unless those criticizing Owelle of Nigeria understand who presently is the Numero Uno Mafioso of SA underground politics; who controls the instruments of state and the mad dogs killing our people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Fidelismaria: 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
lol
okoroawusa

6 Likes

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
one of his children/relation is a sculptor! Investing in him or her with people's sweat!

This man go sell Imo State before he hands over!

My goodness. You just said my thoughts. These contracts were only meant to enrich someone who does sculpture work. Its an unnecessary contract to 'help' someone.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Lapeywilliams(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
Think that's just what he wanted to be remembered with as the governor who created most statues during his tenure, somehow, you have to be known for one thing, that's his own identity.

Meanwhile.................

Hundreds Of Acres Of Good Virgin Land Available In Iyana-Offa After Airforce Secondary School ,Lagelu L.G.A. Ibadan.

There Is Good Road Network To The Farm.

You Can Pay On Installment When You Buy From 10 Acres And Above.

Price Is N250,000/Acre.
For More Enquiries, Contact Mr. Sholape @ +2348060424589, +2348020626259.
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
Babacele:
you can say that a billion times. More than ever before , that move has sold Okorocha presidential credentials to sane folks. it was one of the best moves if not the best presently , to protect Nigerian lives and property from a Nation we helped defeated Apartheid. Okorocha's street sense here is top notch and pretty strategic. Even Madiba had to sacrifice Mbeki for JZ. Why? Unless those criticizing Owelle of Nigeria understand who presently is the Numero Uno Mafioso of SA underground politics; who controls the instruments of state and the mad dogs killing our people.

You are a slowpoke. By awarding the contract, Okorocha is only enriching his relation who is a sculptor. With our commonwealth.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Babacele: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
Fineman87:

You are a slowpoke. By awarding the contract, Okorocha is only enriching his relation who is a sculptor. With our commonwealth.
Go ahead and sue him or what are you waiting for Mr fastpoke?
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by M2dX(m): 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
okorocha , the man of statues , make We de watch you

4 Likes

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by bedspread: 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
THIS IS SERIOUS........ ROCHAS ! ROCHAS!!
ROCHASSSSSS!!

2 Likes

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by bestview: 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Where's the cursed frustrated old man called abagworo aka eziokwubundunuwa. Come and see the achievements of your cursed governor for 8yrs. Useless people.

13 Likes

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by eziokwubundunuwa: 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
Biggie225:

Take it easy boy those people you mentioned have their statue there. It's called Imo Hall of fame and Zuma's was unveiled because of his visit. The place is yet to be opened but you can go there and appreciate.
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mr. Statue grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Opakan2: 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Statues are more important than Imo state pensioners.. It's official.

I'm actually surprised his people didn't blame Yorubas for making those statues for Rochas.

Bad roads, bad leaders, bad everything plaguing just one enclave.. Na real wa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
I love this, when abagworo and beremx were leading them to the slaughter, I warned the imo people to beware of this smiling crook

4 Likes

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
Opakan2:
Statues are more important than Imo state pensioners.. It's official.

I'm actually surprised his people didn't blame Yorubas for making those statues for Rochas.

Bad roads, bad leaders, bad everything plaguing just one enclave.. Na real wa

The error called Rochass is a Yoruba creation, ask me why I said so.

2 Likes

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
Babacele:
Go ahead and sue him or what are you waiting for Mr fastpoke?

I dont wish to sue him. I only pointed it to dummy you that the statue was not strategic as you said. It is steal-tegic. Good day.

3 Likes

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Babacele: 2:45am On Oct 20, 2017
Fineman87:

I dont wish to sue him. I only pointed it to dummy you that the statue was not strategic as you said. It is steal-tegic. Good day.
how can you explain the colour of a red rose to a man who deliberately chose to remain blind despite all the beauty and fragrance of the rose flower? Fundamental thing is that his choice of being blind doesn't diminish nor changes the fact that the rose is red. So why should a sane person worry over such choices? Truth is Okorocha is leaving Imo beter than he met it . And im even challenging you all haters of good things to a duel on Imo before and after Okorocha to expose your hatred for development and progress. Education, Employment, social welfare, infrastructure, health , international diplomacy-name it. Enemy of progress you are welcomed.

2 Likes

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by looseweight: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
Wasting tax payers money
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by YhurKarma: 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Nathdoug(m): 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
D
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Crystalline(f): 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
And the roads in Imo state remain bad, workers aren't paid salaries....When his generation starts suffering, they'll say Village ppl or devil at work. GOD is watching.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally / Ministerial Nominees And Their States Of Origin / Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.