Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife (37941 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha / President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
Is this a family tour or political one
Why una carry Zahra follow body?
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by SalamRushdie: 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

Buhari has recover enough from your thief thief PDP and even if Buhari uses half of that to Travel with his family we don't care again.
Buhari/Osinbajo till 2023

You are quite senseless for someone that bears Phillip I must say

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Sirmuel002: 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
Y dis Turkish president dey look like ghost
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by PHILipu1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are quite senseless for someone that bears Phillip I must say
You are very stupid and an idiot.
You think i preach religion or ethnicity?
I am not stupid like you that hate somebody just because of his religion or the zone he is from.
#Fool.
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by mvem(m): 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
IloveTrump:
turkey was suppose to be part of Asia, why Europe. Thats a country I can't never step my foot in even with free visa. I just have this heebejeebies when ever I heard about a Muslim country. I can never stay in the north o. I remember , when I was going to abuja through road, I notice how my heart was hipping when we got to auchi and when we got to kogi I nearly fainted as soon as we gotten to abuja I started praying to God that he should safeguard me in this Muslim state.
Thank God that Putin and Trump are christian o, if not. At least the two world power are Christians so that to checkmate and bomb any Saudi Arabia and turkey country that are persecuting christian.
..saudi is one of US greatest ally and turkey is part of NATO and US has sworn to defend all NATO members, thats why some US nuclear weapons are even stationed in turkey...turkey are majority muslim, yes but if you view images of the country you will think it is europe.The men and ladies dress very western, and you know turkey is attempting to join the EU. Not all muslim nations are as conservative as saudi or Iran, check out lebanon, jordan,tunisia etc.....Putin aligns himself to the eastern orthodox church but not a practising christain maybe same too as trump....just debunking all what you wrote
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by mechanics(m): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
stephleena:
nonesense
why nonsense?
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by mightyhazel: 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Useless Buhari that deceived his zombies by telling them that he won't travel with huge crowd or family for official duties.
walai buhariwa na scam
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by mightyhazel: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
dabeto:
This visit is it about more "illegal" arms importation for the jihardists or what? Since we have been intercepting arms at Apapa port no body has been arrested and try.
This visit is fishy fact being that all the arms were imported from Turkey
i dey tell u..

because if dese arms were from the 'wrong ppl'.. alk hell wud av been let loose..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by EngrBello(m): 12:19am On Oct 20, 2017
IloveTrump:
turkey was suppose to be part of Asia, why Europe. Thats a country I can't never step my foot in even with free visa. I just have this heebejeebies when ever I heard about a Muslim country. I can never stay in the north o. I remember , when I was going to abuja through road, I notice how my heart was hipping when we got to auchi and when we got to kogi I nearly fainted as soon as we gotten to abuja I started praying to God that he should safeguard me in this Muslim state.
Thank God that Putin and Trump are christian o, if not. At least the two world power are Christians so that to checkmate and bomb any Saudi Arabia and turkey country that are persecuting christian.

You need to know the idiosyncrasies causing some ignorants to suicide bombings...not related with Muslims at all..but only God can testify to that and protect his Deen Al-Islam..
But I have a gift for you¿

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by TijaniAbu: 2:31am On Oct 20, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Useless Buhari that deceived his zombies by telling them that he won't travel with huge crowd or family for official duties.

Buhari is a two-faced evil lying hypocrite
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 20, 2017
Bullhari007:
Buhari shame to you ewu
The bilble said without love no eyes shall see God' love your enemy nd do good to those that persecute u' rejoice with those who are rejoicing' do not be jealous of the them so that your own blessing can COME'
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Nobody: 3:18am On Oct 20, 2017
castrol180:
We are watching...
If men were GOD' BUHARI would have been a dead man long time ago, but MAN IS NOT GOD

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by castrol180(m): 5:45am On Oct 20, 2017
FreeTraining:

If men were GOD' BUHARI would have been a dead man long time ago, but MAN IS NOT GOD

Sure! Na so
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Bullhari007(m): 5:47am On Oct 20, 2017
FreeTraining:

The bilble said without love no eyes shall see God' love your enemy nd do good to those that persecute u' rejoice with those who are rejoicing' do not be jealous of the them so that your own blessing can COME'
if hating a useless goat like buhari will deny me heaven... read my lips I am ready for hell fire
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 20, 2017
Bullhari007:
if hating a useless goat like buhari will deny me heaven... read my lips I am ready for hell fire
The bible said guide your tongue' for the power of life and death is in the tongue' so u prefer to go to hell rite? Is easier say than done' but wen u get to hell as you wish' do not cry HAD I KNOW
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Bullhari007(m): 7:43am On Oct 20, 2017
FreeTraining:

The bible said guide your tongue' for the power of life and death is in the tongue' so u prefer to go to hell rite? Is easier say than done' but wen u get to hell as you wish' do not cry HAD I KNOW
I will never support blood thirsty demon like Buhari...
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by jefcee: 7:50am On Oct 20, 2017
How to get your books published, promoted and translated?
Casteilla.in:
The best website to publish your e-book is Casteilla.in, because along with e-publishing, you can also get free social media marketing and affordable translation for your e-books. Through Casteilla® You could publish your e-book in numerous e-publishing websites in a go. They have partnered with several international and national e-publishers, along with their own e-book store(work in progress). Following are the things that you have to do:
Publishing:
1. Get your manuscript ready in word or PDF format
2. Make sure you have the right to publish the book and there is no one else who would claim rights for the same
3. Contents of your book should not be present anywhere else in the internet and your books should pass plagiarism check
4. Send your manuscript to books@casteilla.in. Your manuscript will be checked for the above criteria and then be published in several international and Indian websites along with their own e-book store. Your book will be published with “Print on Demand” in websites that allow this option.
5. Once the checking process is done, you will receive a mail asking for some basic details and banking details for crediting your royalties for every book sold. Fill those details and reply back.
6. Once a copy of your book gets sold, it would be updated and 70% of the royalty amount received from other websites and 90% of the amount at which your book is sold in Casteilla book store would be credited to you every month.
Promotion:
1. All your e-books will be promoted in social media for free. If you require more advertisement through blogs or newspaper advertisements, mention “E-book promotion details” in the subject line and send an email to with your message to books@casteilla.in . You would get assistance on the payment details for such promotions. Make the necessary payment and publish your advertisements.
Translation:
1. Casteilla® provides one of the most affordable translation services for e-books. If you need to get your e-books translated, send a small sample of 100 words to books@casteilla.in and mention “E-book translation details” in the subject line. Once the translators send their sample translation, you could check the quality of their translation. Once if you are satisfied with the sample, you have to pay half the charges required for translating the book to Casteilla Private Limited (Through electronic bank transfer for Indian languages, and paypal for foreign language translations). You could pay the remaining amount after translation of the book is completed and you have checked the file for possible errors. Once you get the completed translation you could pay the remaining amount.
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 20, 2017
Bullhari007:
I will never support blood thirsty demon like Buhari...
But he will keep ruling u and your entire family till 2019' and probably till 2023' so as you can see my dear' get use to the demon' cos you and your gods can't make him resign
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by kingsmaila(m): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2017
I love this PMB daughter die. I feel like marrying her.
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Bullhari007(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2017
FreeTraining:

But he will keep ruling u and your entire family till 2019' and probably till 2023' so as you can see my dear' get use to the demon' cos you and your gods can't make him resign
he keep ruling because zombies their sense of reasoning has been pocketed... happy zombiism grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 20, 2017
Bullhari007:
he keep ruling because zombies their sense of reasoning has been pocketed... happy zombiism grin grin grin
is it not a shameful thing for a zombie to be your president? those who hate buhari hates him and those who loves him love him with PASSION
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Bullhari007(m): 11:26am On Oct 20, 2017
FreeTraining:
is it not a shameful thing for a zombie to be your president? those who hate buhari hates him and those who loves him love him with PASSION
not shameful at all... because we are in Zoo... no wonder Python is dancing up and down... meanwhile keep suffering and smiling grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2017
Bullhari007:
not shameful at all... because we are in Zoo... no wonder Python is dancing up and down... meanwhile keep suffering and smiling grin grin grin
is better to be suffering and smile than to suffer kwachioko/ loose my love ones nd my own life as a result of WAR
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Bullhari007(m): 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
FreeTraining:
is better to be suffering and smile than to suffer kwachioko/ loose my love ones nd my own life as a result of WAR
save your strength famine is yet to come... I'm not expecting less from you, typical yellowbar man he prefer to die in silent than fight for his surviving... Ndia self TUFIAKWA
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=Bullhari007 post=61600250] save your strength famine is yet to come... I'm not expecting less from you, typical yellowbar man he prefer to die in silent than fight for his surviving... Ndia self TUFIAKWA[/quote
The one you fought how far? Did u win? over 3 million people died in your territory,, u can start another war now since you prefer war to suffering and smiling' this time around prepare a mass burial of your people at least 20 million of them,,,ONYE IBERIBE
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Bullhari007(m): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=FreeTraining post=61600439][/quote] I fought I die, and all my properties confiscated. despite that I bounce back to became force to reckon in the society,
The blood of the Igbo man slaughtered by Hausa- Fulani, the blood of the pregnant Igbo woman whose womb was slit open to kill her and the unborn child by Hausa-Fulani, and the cry of the Igbo child starved to death by Yoruba will continue to speak against the Nigeria project. The Yoruba man has no sense of self determination. It takes a brave person/people to seek independence. Igbos have never been shy of this.
But a natural coward who is afraid to stand on their own will go and hide in the comfort zone of 'one Nigeria' so as not to expose the fact that they are afraid of independence and what it entails, like Yorubas have done. TUFIAKWA
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Ugosample(m): 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
IloveTrump:

Who released this mad man from Yaba left?

UAE/Dubai that the world visits is not a Muslim state?

Mumu like u
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
Bullhari007:
I fought I die, and all my properties confiscated. despite that I bounce back to became force to reckon in the society,
The blood of the Igbo man slaughtered by Hausa- Fulani, the blood of the pregnant Igbo woman whose womb was slit open to kill her and the unborn child by Hausa-Fulani, and the cry of the Igbo child starved to death by Yoruba will continue to speak against the Nigeria project. The Yoruba man has no sense of self determination. It takes a brave person/people to seek independence. Igbos have never been shy of this.
But a natural coward who is afraid to stand on their own will go and hide in the comfort zone of 'one Nigeria' so as not to expose the fact that they are afraid of independence and what it entails, like Yorubas have done. TUFIAKWA
Your kind of person can not even stand the sound of banga/ knock out let alone a gun shot.' go and take sleep' it is only senseless/ jobless/ stupid and coward igbos are calling for war nd break up' wise igbos like us don't call for war' we choose peace nd dialogue no matter how long it takes' u must remain a Nigerian until your last day on earth. ADAKA
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Bullhari007(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
FreeTraining:

Your kind of person can not even stand the sound of banga/ knock out let alone a gun shot.' go and take sleep' it is only senseless/ jobless/ stupid and coward igbos are calling for war nd break up' wise igbos like us don't call for war' we choose peace nd dialogue no matter how long it takes' u must remain a Nigerian until your last day on earth. ADAKA
AFONJA claiming onye Igbo hahaha hilarious... maybe one of this OSU that have lost their Root cheesy grin cheesy pure blood can never sound this cowardly TUFIAKWA
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
Bullhari007:
AFONJA claiming onye Igbo hahaha hilarious... maybe one of this OSU that have lost their Root cheesy grin cheesy pure blood can never sound this cowardly TUFIAKWA
u must die a nigeria n by fire by force' onye ne ekwegi operation python dance ekwechitere ya
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Bullhari007(m): 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
FreeTraining:
u must die a nigeria n by fire by force' onye ne ekwegi operation python dance ekwechitere ya
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
[quote au thor=Bullhari007 post=61608493]

[/quote]
OHOZARA MAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's EFCC Nominees: Senate In Rowdy Session / Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions / Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.