Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,995 members, 7,828,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife (37940 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha / President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by omooba969(m): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ok
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Magnifico2000: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
Troost ekong and who be the other guy?

This turkey president wey God save if not for that unsuccessful coup plot, e for don die.
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by globalmind68(m): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
Official state visit has been turned to family affairs. Hmmm...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by curlarpy: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
May God bless my amiable President and Federal Republic of Nigeria and its citizenry

Haters!!!!
Kindly Join d next flight to hell
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by omooba969(m): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
stephleena:
nonesense

Beautiful but vile.
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by columbus007(m): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
e be like say dem use something hang buhari for back,he cant even stand upright,omg shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by bobnatlo(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
May God give us good and exemplary leaders. Because we ar really tired of all these!!!
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by dabeto: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
This visit is it about more "illegal" arms importation for the jihardists or what? Since we have been intercepting arms at Apapa port no body has been arrested and try.
This visit is fishy fact being that all the arms were imported from Turkey
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by victorioushands: 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
Although I do not like the policies of President Buhari which suggest that he has not come to make any difference or to unite the country towards greatness but has come to perpetuate bigotry, sentiments and tribal politics, I still am very happy for his health. He possibly feels 15 years younger and that's a miracle. I only pray he uses the grace well.
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by tballeyy(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
The trip is not for the benefit of nigerians but for buhari's family
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by PHILipu1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Youths
Earnestly
Ask for
Abacha
YEAA, e don tey we don see yaa type.
. It will be landslide for Buhari/osinbajo come 2019. Just as it would have been landslide for Abacha if not for death.
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Useless Buhari that deceived his zombies by telling them that he won't travel with huge crowd or family for official duties.
Zombies are always programmed to think like zombies, don't mind them.Jubrim's hypocricy is legendary!
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
Kyase:
omo baba get swag no be small.

See one pained soul up there.
Man the guy get swag die. All those IPOB yoot no go sleep wella tonight grin
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by chiefmega: 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Magnifico2000:
Troost ekong and who be the other guy?

This turkey president wey God save if not for that unsuccessful coup plot, e for don die.

Mikel Ndubuisi Agu

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by SmartyPants(m): 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Useless Buhari that deceived his zombies by telling them that he won't travel with huge crowd or family for official duties.

I'm not a Buhari fan but come one you don't have to lie to make an unnecessary point.

He said he wont travel with a huge crowd; you slyly added "or family" which he never said, and which in this case is certainly not a huge crowd.

Try to maintain basic human decency.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Opinionated: 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
IloveTrump:
turkey was suppose to be part of Asia, why Europe. Thats a country I can't never step my foot in even with free visa. I just have this heebejeebies when ever I heard about a Muslim country. I can never stay in the north o. I remember , when I was going to abuja through road, I notice how my heart was hipping when we got to auchi and when we got to kogi I nearly fainted as soon as we gotten to abuja I started praying to God that he should safeguard me in this Muslim state.
Thank God that Putin and Trump are christian o, if not. At least the two world power are Christians so that to checkmate and bomb any Saudi Arabia and turkey country that are persecuting christian.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

Buhari has recover enough from your thief thief PDP and even if Buhari uses half of that to Travel with his family we don't care again.
Buhari/Osinbajo till 2023
God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by tartar9(m): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
IloveTrump:
turkey was suppose to be part of Asia, why Europe. Thats a country I can't never step my foot in even with free visa. I just have this heebejeebies when ever I heard about a Muslim country. I can never stay in the north o. I remember , when I was going to abuja through road, I notice how my heart was hipping when we got to auchi and when we got to kogi I nearly fainted as soon as we gotten to abuja I started praying to God that he should safeguard me in this Muslim state.
Thank God that Putin and Trump are christian o, if not. At least the two world power are Christians so that to checkmate and bomb any Saudi Arabia and turkey country that are persecuting christian.
Did they say ever say they are in need of drug dealers undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by alcmene: 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
DWJOBScom:
I noticed the Turkish President was holding his wife - the first lady while ours kept their hands to themselves - State couples

You want Aisha to hold the hand of the Sudanese Jubrin undecided undecided
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by DWJOBScom(m): 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
alcmene:

You want Aisha to hold the hand of the Sudanese Jubrin undecided undecided

Bros easy na
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by PHILipu1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mkpi:
God forbid bad thing
I understand,bad thing to PDP i guess?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Kyase(m): 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
GoroTango:
Man the guy get swag die. All those IPOB yoot no go sleep wella tonight grin
don start weeping already

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by cursedAbiola(f): 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
PMB, for UK citizenship by Medical Tourism
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Jelal0007(m): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
stephleena:
nonesense
Mumu geh....
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Almaiga: 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
stephleena:
nonesense
IPOB terro**t, how Market? grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Deo1986(m): 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
IloveTrump:
Are you still sniffing cocaine? Look what it is doing to you.......slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by shedy03(m): 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
DWJOBScom:
I noticed the Turkish President was holding his wife - the first lady while ours kept their hands to themselves - State couples
cai, ur eyes sharp o.
Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife by Realist2: 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Buhari is most wasted President to have ruled this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Election: INEC Official Shot, Another Injured In Etsako Central / How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times / Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.