Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures (7325 Views)

So Many Single MBAISE Ladies Are Getting Older. No Husband Wat Is The Problem? / Even Wit Serious Konji, Wat Is Dat Tin Dat Cn Easily Turn Off Ur Sexual Urge / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by youngfocus(m): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
I heard dis picture was taking frm dbanji tour,and got every one shock,I guess endtime I very near,watch out my people
d kingdom of God is at hand,repent and be save,things is happening in this small world
In other hand does who tink there is nothing like kingdom of God when you die,remember to hold your hand fan it might help in hell,but I pray we all make heaven

Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by youngfocus(m): 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
picture

Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by youngfocus(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
picture 2

Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
This Current Is Too Much For My Transformer... Tosyne2much Lefulefu SunshineG Thepussyhunter come And See what My Eyes Have Seen. shocked
Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
This Current Is Too Much For My Transformer... Tosyne2mch Lefulefu SunshieG Thepusshunter come And See what My Eyes Have Seen. shocked
shocked wtf is going on....all I see is two strong breast
Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
sunshineG:
shocked wtf is going on....all I see is two strong breast
its So Hard That My Eyes Went Soft
Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
This Current Is Too Much For My Transformer... Tosyne2.much Lefu.lefu Suns.hineG Thepu.ssyhunter come And See what My Eyes Have Seen. shocked

hmmm

i see beautiful things...............

Bruv help me with da name, and location

1 Like

Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
Cucumber mode activated
Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by kilojoDesigns: 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Cucumber mode activated
shocked so you get Cucumber
Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by mofeoluwadassah: 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
see them vaseline crew don enter this thread already grin

1 Like

Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by dareerah(f): 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lesbianboy come and see
Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by olawealth1000(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
See NuNu factory!
Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by LesbianBoy(m): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
dareerah:
Lesbianboy come and see

See as you fine anyhow angry

1 Like

Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
hmm pervs everywhere
Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by BabbanBura(m): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Cucumber mode activated

How many customers u don get with all ya advertisement posts?

1 Like

Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dirty hoeloshi grin
Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by Rompio(m): 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
Yeh........ Walai, I see that lady beside just now
Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by youngfocus(m): 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
end time dressing,
Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by dareerah(f): 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Lol na dah 1 i tell u?
Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by Gozbrown(m): 12:52am On Oct 20, 2017
it is called show me everything but don't touch
Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by youngfocus(m): 7:05am On Oct 20, 2017
Gozbrown:
it is called show me everything but don't touch
lol,nice name

1 Like

Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by alfredo4u(m): 7:10am On Oct 20, 2017
Madness
Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by royalamour(m): 7:19am On Oct 20, 2017
Damn! But that pusay go don wide like Geepee tank. You won't feel anything.
Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by LesbianBoy(m): 7:57am On Oct 20, 2017
dareerah:
Lol na dah 1 i tell u?

Forget the one wey you tell me first! angry

You too fine abeg, come get dimple join sef!

Nwa idi ok angry
Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by valgbo(m): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2017
She's not nude Na she's covering the vital parts..... N.ipples and vag
Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by kowalsky: 11:23am On Oct 20, 2017
LesbianBoy:

stop licking ass bruv
Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by Neymar1095(m): 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
Do you know that 95% Of girls urinate on their body when bathing

2 Likes

Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by kingsmaila(m): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
This is some one's daughter,sister, future wife and mother. Oh God make her understand the sin she has committed and repent from her evil and worldly ways and guide our sisters and children to the right path(Ameen)
Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by dareerah(f): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Forget the one wey you tell me first! angry
You too fine abeg, come get dimple join sef!
Nwa idi ok angry
Hahaha thanks
Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Cucumber mode activated
waaaaaaattttt??
talking for ya sef or for d guys plsssssss?
Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
personally dislike girls wit no shame. cnt imagine me standing wit dis thing.
Re: Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures by Dasherz(f): 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
if I were a boy

even just for a day. ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Call D Person You Love? / How Do I Comfort Him? / Loving It Big. Why Men Like Big Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.