Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland (4582 Views)

100 Naira To Win 980 Million By Mistake. / 14 Ways To Enjoy Valentine’s Day As A Single Person - Gistvic / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by iLegendd(m): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hello, my sweet Nairalanders, we need your help. We know this 100 Naira is useless and valueless, but help us.

We wrote a great book on humor. Anyone who reads this book will instantly develop a great sense of humor. This book may be given out for free. We have decided to embark on a humor journey to help men and women develop their sense of humor.

This is what we want you to do for us:
whenever you come across a unique and short hilarious comment, send it to us.

Example:

ableguy:
When sex scenes come up on TV and the whole family is watching, African fathers will start asking crazy questions."Paul, did you iron the car?" And Paul will answer as he is glued to the TV too: "No dad, I was busy watering the radio."

Gotten from page 1 of
https://www.nairaland.com/4125764/fans-slam-mr-eazi-after

So, if you get us 5 — 10 hilarious comments, you'll get 100 Naira recharge card. You may create a new moniker for this purpose if you don't want to use your main.

I created a thread gathering funny comments, but I can't be in all threads. SavageFinder also created a thread, but we need fresh, witty and hilarious lines or replies. It can be a witty one liner. We'll use some of the lines you guys will post in the book to analyze and explain how humor works. Having a sense of humor is easy and we want to give you the formula in the book.

If 5 of the ones you post are selected, you'll get your card. Post when you come across and also post the link to the page where it was originally made.

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
grin
Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by IamLEGEND1: 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
I must chop that 100 bucks.
Oya.... Where dem funny folks at? Show yourselves make i browse una profile.
Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
If the 5 are selected then you give me 100 naira card. Over my dead body.. Will I waist my time.
Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by mofeoluwadassah: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
ok....i dey come cool
Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
scam alert
someone call the cops please.
Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by iLegendd(m): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
CHESTER48:
If the 5 are selected then you give me 100 naira card. Over my dead body.. Will I waist my time.
Not like that. Gather them as you have fun. Let's assume you're going through a thread and you see a hilarious comment or a witty reply that made everyone laugh, then post it here. It's just for fun and not a job. We don't need screenshots. We need the text and the link to the thread.

Tip: you can even be the one to make the comment, then use your alternate to post it here. It MUST be hilarious. The shorter, the better.
Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by iLegendd(m): 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
EzeEbira:
scam alert
someone call the cops please.
Funny.
Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Make I Give You One...
Queensexky: Baby Lets Play Truth Or Dare
Deadrat: Ok... Truth
Queensekxy: How Much Do You Love Me?
Deadrat: Money Cant buy My Love.
Queensekxy: Awww, love You Too Baby... Ok I Pick Truth
Deadrat: Have You Washed All Those Dirty Dishes undecided

Na So Fight Start

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
ANOTHER ONE...
Lawlahdey: Baby Whats On Tv
Deadrat: Dust undecided

Na Wetin cause Fight
Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
Make I Give You One...

Na So Fight Start
urgh, I don't get it

1 Like

Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
Another One...

Lalas247: Baby! I Just Saw That White Bitch Iamkashybaby come Out Of This House, what The Fvck was She Doin Here

Deadrat: Chill Love... You Know These White Bitches, once They Go BLACK They Never Go BACK undecided

5 Likes

Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
urgh, I don't get it
lazy Girl Na
Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
lazy Girl Na
still not getting it...

1 Like

Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
lazy Girl Na
still not getting it
Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by QueenSekxy(f): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
Make I Give You One...

Na So Fight Start
lol
Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
Another...
Rokia: Baby i Think I Am Gettin Fat
Dead.rat: What Took You So Long undecided

2 Likes

Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by Oyindidi(f): 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
What is this prick talking about?
Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by Slayer2: 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Make the 1000 naira for one, let me give you 100, you send my 100k
grin
Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
Another One...

Lalas247: Baby! I Just Saw That White Bitch Iamkashybaby come Out Of This House, what The Fvck was She Doin Here

Deadrat: Chill Love... You Know These White Bitches, once They Go BLACK They Never Go BACK undecided
Mr Deadrat, why are you derailing this thread na

You are already dead, so pls stay out of the things that are made for the living.

1 Like

Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
A Call From Ex...
Lawlahdey: Hello Baby
Dead.rat: Who Is This?
Lawlahdey: It Lawlahdey na. Your Love
Dead.rat: Ok Call Me Back, I'm at A Burial
Lawlahdey: O My God! Who Died
Dead.rat: My Feelings For You undecided

5 Likes

Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
LordOfSamosa:
Mr Deadrat, why are you derailing this thread na

You are already dead, so pls stay out from the things that are you made for the living.
mr. Samosa you Will Soon Find Yourself In Sambisa undecided
Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
mr. Samosa you Will Soon Find Yourself In Sambisa undecided
k

1 Like

Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by iLegendd(m): 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Slayer2:
Make the 1000 naira for one, let me give you 100, you send my 100k
grin
Lol! I don't like wasting money, else I would have. Broke guys like us are always careful with lavish expenditure. Clients have been asking for the humor book, so I need to gather these extra jokes as fast as I can. Bring your 5 — 10 for 100 Naira. If we and Nairalanders like the jokes or witty lines, you'll be paid openly on this thread or via PM.
Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
LordOfSamosa:

k
you De Show Me The Emptiness of You air Bag Head abi...
Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by iLegendd(m): 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
What is this prick talking about?
Cum let me put it inside you. Naughty Ndidi. grin
Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by iLegendd(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
you De Show Me The Emptiness of You air Bag Head abi...
Help me unquote the blank post. God bless you.
Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by iLegendd(m): 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
LordOfSamosa:

k
Could you kindly unquote the blank post? Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
iLegendd:
Could you kindly unquote the blank post? Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Nor vex baba, this weed that i am taking is really affecting me embarassed

1 Like

Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by iLegendd(m): 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I must chop that 100 bucks.
Oya.... Where dem funny folks at? Show yourselves make i browse una profile.
As much as you can. We are always ready.
Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by iLegendd(m): 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
LordOfSamosa:
Nor vex baba, this weed that i am taking is really affecting me embarassed
Apology accepted. Do you need apostle Suleiman's number for wireless deliverance?
Re: Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland by Momoh7(m): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
iLegendd:
Hello, my sweet Nairalanders, we need your help. We know this 100 Naira is useless and valueless, but help us.

We wrote a great book on humor. Anyone who reads this book will instantly develop a great sense of humor. This book may be given out for free. We have decided to embark on a humor journey to help men and women develop their sense of humor.

This is what we want you to do for us:
whenever you come across a unique and short hilarious comment, send it to us.

Example:

Gotten from page 1 of
https://www.nairaland.com/4125764/fans-slam-mr-eazi-after

So, if you get us 5 — 10 hilarious comments, you'll get 100 Naira recharge card. You may create a new moniker for this purpose if you don't want to use your main.

I created a thread gathering funny comments, but I can't be in all threads. SavageFinder also created a thread, but we need fresh, witty and hilarious lines or replies. It can be a witty one liner. We'll use some of the lines you guys will post in the book to analyze and explain how humor works. Having a sense of humor is easy and we want to give you the formula in the book.

If 5 of the ones you post are selected, you'll get your card. Post when you come across and also post the link to the page where it was originally made.

Thank you.

Woman way dey fine pikin no dey wear pant sleep

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Cant Most Girls Be Like Lilyqueeny / Curvy Sexy Woman Dances And Twerk During Praise And Worship In Church, See React / Why Are Youths Tearing Down People's Wife Anyhow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.