Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... (2189 Views)

This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by ORAGBON(m): 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
Angela was the love of my life. I met her about 11 years ago,she had just gotten admission to study pharmacy in the University of Nigeria. She came to our compound to tell her friend, a neighbor’s daughter Ifeoma, that she had just gotten admission to study in the higher institution. At that time,I just finished my youth service and just gotten a job with one of the banks.

Angela had come to see her friend Ifeoma that Saturday morning. I sighted her as she struggled to open our gate. I came downstairs to assist her. I asked her who she came to see. After that, Angela and I became friends.

It was not hard to actually fall in love with her. She was a smart,funny and very beautiful girl. In the middle of her first year at school,Angela’s father lost his job as a Security man and it became very difficult to cater for their family,talk less of taking care of Angela’s educational expenses.

At the time,I was very sure I was in love with Angela. I immediately began to take up her educational responsibilities. I assured her parents that they did not have to worry ,I was willing to do all I could to see this beautiful girl through school.

To cut the long story short, five years later,Angela graduated from the university with excellent results. I paid all her school fees,accommodation,clothing,etc throughout her stay in school. Her family and herself were very grateful to me. My family already knew Angela and her family as well. My family referred to her as our wife.

After youth service, Angela came back to Port Harcourt and we started actively looking for a job for her. I had spoken to a few friends who promised to assist.

One Thursday afternoon,I got a phone call from a friend of mine in a big pharmaceutical company that they had an opening for Angela to come and occupy. I was ecstatic. I delayed the news until I got home. I made up my mind to tell Angela on Saturday about her new job as well as propose to her formerly asking her to marry me. All these years,I had made my intentions known to Angela. She kept saying she couldn’t wait to be called Mrs Ude (not my real name please).

Saturday came,I called a few of my friends and planned a surprise engagement for Angela that Saturday in a very posh hotel. I drove to Angela’s house to pick her up for the surprise.

On getting to Angela’s house,there were several cars parked outside the compound,it was obvious that there was a party going on in the compound. As I entered the compound,one of Angela’s relative who knew me cornered me and took me outside. I asked him what was going,I asked him if somebody died or what. He told me that the family was having an engagement party for Angela!

At that point,I thought it was April fool’s day kind of prank. I told him I wanted to see Angela. He advised me not to,to avoid embarrassment. I insisted and went back to the house. Inside their sitting room,I saw Angela dressed up in traditional attire,sitting down on the lap of a young man. When I was sure she had seen me,I turned back and left the compound.

Angela called me later that evening to say that she was sorry but that she had met someone who she decided to marry and go to live with in Germany. I was devastated. I asked her why she did this to me and she had the guts to say thank you for all you did,I will try and repay you for your kindness.

As days went by,information reached me that Angela had been seeing the young man she got engaged to from youth service. They had dated and everyone knew that except me. The young man was going to study in Germany and wanted to engage Angela before leaving. The young man has bought a car for Angela’s father and mother.

All these happened four years ago. I was a very broken man after what Angela did but eventually,I started to pick up the pieces of my life to move forward.

Last week,I received a very long email from Angela. She was asking me to forgive her that she had finally realized that she was very wicked to me after all I had done for her. She said that she found out that the man she got engaged to was a ritualist who charmed her and perhaps wanted to use her for rituals. I was really surprised to hear from her as I thought she had long gotten married to this fellow.

When I inquired,I was told that after the engagement,the fellow left for Germany with the promise that he would send for Angela later on. Four years went by and the man never came back for her. It was discovered from a lady’s facebook pictures that that the man had gotten married to a white lady in Germany and had moved from Germany to America.

My story sounds very unreal,like could this have happened to someone like me in this generation. But sadly it did. People,especially ladies are very greedy. Even after four years,I find it very hard to trust ladies.

Angela’s mom came to my family’s house I was told yesterday to beg. She kept crying and saying that her daughter was charmed. Somehow,I think my mother believes the story a little. She called me this morning to pray about it and consider. She said that God had revealed to her that Angela was my wife. That was why the plan with the other man didn’t work.

Seriously mum?…I cant believe this,can anyone believe the story by Angela and her family that they were all charmed?

Whats your take on this please?

Anonymous,

From Port Harcourt

Source: http://livelystones.com.ng/after-four-years-and-betrayalshe-wants-to-come-back/

1 Like

Re: After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by KevMitnick: 11:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Run bro... Run

1 Like

Re: After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by Bibi294(f): 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
Don't fall for their cheap pranks.... If it had been successful nko? His charm worked on her plus her family

4 Likes

Re: After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by SlimBwoy: 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
My mind no dey for this story book u type, abew haw i fit join yahoo? dis hardship don hit me real bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by gabinogem(m): 11:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
Marrying such a lady is a disaster waiting to happen...Don't ever fall foolish the second time.
Re: After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by makdcash(m): 11:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
Fear woman
Re: After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by SweetWJ(m): 11:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
My brother, if ur story is true, i advice u forgive her but move on with ur life. Personally, i can't cope with someone who did not only betray my love but kept it a secret until i discovered it. Believe me, such a person can do worse things. As for me, i don't believe they were all charmed. They were simply carried away by the flood of money and promises.
If u still love her, well, its up to u.. Follow ur heart.

3 Likes

Re: After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Just pray about it. But if i were you, i would not take her back. Was her mum n Dad charmed too and other relatives?

But... It is written, "To Err is human, to forgive is divine"
Re: After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by harry2sexy(m): 12:15am On Oct 20, 2017
if this topic nor reach fp,make i piss nail

1 Like

Re: After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 20, 2017
SlimBwoy:
My mind no dey for this story book u type, abew haw i fit join yahoo? dis hardship don hit me real bad
lol.. Yahoo you just call like that? I smh.. You sabi any alfa wey sabi wella? If you don find one holla me. Or if you ready make i take you go ilorin. Na their my alfa dey. Lol.. Na joke ooo biko. U no sabi any bricklayer friend? They follow them go every morning now before everything go work. At least at all at all na en bad pass.

1 Like

Re: After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 20, 2017
makdcash:
Fear woman
but seriously, who exactly do we need to be afraid of? Like, these ladies will always be like fear man and here you are too as a man now saying fear woman.. Like seriously, wtf is happening gangan? Me i want to know.
Re: After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by 2dice01: 1:03am On Oct 20, 2017
See tactics

She wan give you expired soup grin

Marry her ...she will control your like diss

Re: After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by Karidqueen(f): 1:08am On Oct 20, 2017
Am sorry to say this, you need to travel home and slap your mum. Yes of course she's your mother but she is about to led you down a path you will regret in umpteenth time of your life and career. Consider what exactly? Angela was charmed?,Same with her parents huh?,Don't they have moral demands and standard? Putting in place all the years involved, I guess Angela is about to kiss menopause. Go to the nearest aboki man in your hood, buy weed, wrap it up, light it, smoke it up and drag a big sound from your lungs and shout "FUCCK YOU ANGELA"

7 Likes

Re: After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by lawman88(m): 3:57am On Oct 20, 2017
To be sincere with you my, never marry that girl. She doesn't love you, she just wants to come back as last resort. Run....please run....tell your mother that that lady is not yours. I'm married and I'm telling you the truth. She will definitely cheat on you

2 Likes

Re: After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by QueryUnical: 4:42am On Oct 20, 2017
Re: After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by QueryUnical: 4:48am On Oct 20, 2017
Pls friend, whatever u do, pls dont marry dt lady. Dont allow ur mum to fool you.

Greed,not charm is involved.Remember she even dated the fellow in camp.

Pls,pls dont marry dt lady,but make sure you forgive her and continue to be a blessg to her.

If u marry her, you'll regret at last. She is not a faithful person.

ORAGBON:
Angela was the love of my life. I met her about 11 years ago,she had just gotten admission to study pharmacy in the University of Nigeria. She came to our compound to tell her friend, a neighbor’s daughter Ifeoma, that she had just gotten admission to study in the higher institution. At that time,I just finished my youth service and just gotten a job with one of the banks.

Angela had come to see her friend Ifeoma that Saturday morning. I sighted her as she struggled to open our gate. I came downstairs to assist her. I asked her who she came to see. After that, Angela and I became friends.

It was not hard to actually fall in love with her. She was a smart,funny and very beautiful girl. In the middle of her first year at school,Angela’s father lost his job as a Security man and it became very difficult to cater for their family,talk less of taking care of Angela’s educational expenses.

At the time,I was very sure I was in love with Angela. I immediately began to take up her educational responsibilities. I assured her parents that they did not have to worry ,I was willing to do all I could to see this beautiful girl through school.

To cut the long story short, five years later,Angela graduated from the university with excellent results. I paid all her school fees,accommodation,clothing,etc throughout her stay in school. Her family and herself were very grateful to me. My family already knew Angela and her family as well. My family referred to her as our wife.

After youth service, Angela came back to Port Harcourt and we started actively looking for a job for her. I had spoken to a few friends who promised to assist.

One Thursday afternoon,I got a phone call from a friend of mine in a big pharmaceutical company that they had an opening for Angela to come and occupy. I was ecstatic. I delayed the news until I got home. I made up my mind to tell Angela on Saturday about her new job as well as propose to her formerly asking her to marry me. All these years,I had made my intentions known to Angela. She kept saying she couldn’t wait to be called Mrs Ude (not my real name please).

Saturday came,I called a few of my friends and planned a surprise engagement for Angela that Saturday in a very posh hotel. I drove to Angela’s house to pick her up for the surprise.

On getting to Angela’s house,there were several cars parked outside the compound,it was obvious that there was a party going on in the compound. As I entered the compound,one of Angela’s relative who knew me cornered me and took me outside. I asked him what was going,I asked him if somebody died or what. He told me that the family was having an engagement party for Angela!

At that point,I thought it was April fool’s day kind of prank. I told him I wanted to see Angela. He advised me not to,to avoid embarrassment. I insisted and went back to the house. Inside their sitting room,I saw Angela dressed up in traditional attire,sitting down on the lap of a young man. When I was sure she had seen me,I turned back and left the compound.

Angela called me later that evening to say that she was sorry but that she had met someone who she decided to marry and go to live with in Germany. I was devastated. I asked her why she did this to me and she had the guts to say thank you for all you did,I will try and repay you for your kindness.

As days went by,information reached me that Angela had been seeing the young man she got engaged to from youth service. They had dated and everyone knew that except me. The young man was going to study in Germany and wanted to engage Angela before leaving. The young man has bought a car for Angela’s father and mother.

All these happened four years ago. I was a very broken man after what Angela did but eventually,I started to pick up the pieces of my life to move forward.

Last week,I received a very long email from Angela. She was asking me to forgive her that she had finally realized that she was very wicked to me after all I had done for her. She said that she found out that the man she got engaged to was a ritualist who charmed her and perhaps wanted to use her for rituals. I was really surprised to hear from her as I thought she had long gotten married to this fellow.

When I inquired,I was told that after the engagement,the fellow left for Germany with the promise that he would send for Angela later on. Four years went by and the man never came back for her. It was discovered from a lady’s facebook pictures that that the man had gotten married to a white lady in Germany and had moved from Germany to America.

My story sounds very unreal,like could this have happened to someone like me in this generation. But sadly it did. People,especially ladies are very greedy. Even after four years,I find it very hard to trust ladies.

Angela’s mom came to my family’s house I was told yesterday to beg. She kept crying and saying that her daughter was charmed. Somehow,I think my mother believes the story a little. She called me this morning to pray about it and consider. She said that God had revealed to her that Angela was my wife. That was why the plan with the other man didn’t work.

Seriously mum?…I cant believe this,can anyone believe the story by Angela and her family that they were all charmed?

Anonymous,

From Port Harcourt

Source: www.livelystones.com.ng
Re: After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by LanreGH(m): 5:39am On Oct 20, 2017
OP, have you not heard? Never offer to train a girl in school with the mind to marry her later. That is were your mistake started from.

Even if you foli.shly offer to train her, there are things you need to do. Like 1st year get her pregnant, she will deliver in year 2. The 3rd year get her pregnant again she will delover in final year.

Op you disappoint me. Or do you think i will blame the girl?

2 Likes

Re: After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by musa234(m): 6:50am On Oct 20, 2017
ORAGBON:

Anonymous,

From Port Harcourt

Source: www.livelystones.com.ng
bro are you still seeking for advice? Run as far as your legs can carry you, they ate only using the charm to cover up her evil deed. He charmed her right? Did he also charm her parents who he bought cars for, the parents and Angela chose the guy over you cos he was travelling or rather still staying in Germany. They are ungrateful set of humans. Once more I advise you run from them ,no two ways about it

1 Like

Re: After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2017
This Is Just Annoyin... Just Shoot Her The Day She Comes To Your House
Re: After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2017
She is coming back to you because her husband didn't take her to Germany, they blame it on love portion. Very very selfish of her and inconsiderate, don't accept her back, don't be a plan b.

How can someone leave you and after realizing she made a mistake, decides to come back to you, like you are her last option.
Re: After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by Angy55(f): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2017
Oh Angela you are a wicked lady.
Brother don't ever go back, don't listen to her mum or any other family member that would come begging.

She should lick her wounds for a life time.

But that doesn't mean all ladies bearing Angela are the same.
Re: After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by toastedbread: 10:42am On Oct 20, 2017
Angy55:
Oh Angela you are a wicked lady.
Brother don't ever go back, don't listen to her mum or any other family member that would come begging.

She should lick her wounds for a life time.

But that doesn't mean all ladies bearing Angela are the same.

Angela, see what your namesake has done.
Re: After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by Angy55(f): 11:47am On Oct 20, 2017
toastedbread:

Angela, see what your namesake has done.

The matter weak me
Re: After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by ORAGBON(m): 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
No naa...If he kills her out of anger. The law will come down heavily on him. There are better ways to deal with her without taking her life
DeadRat:
This Is Just Annoyin... Just Shoot Her The Day She Comes To Your House
Re: After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
ORAGBON:
No naa...If he kills her out of anger. The law will come down heavily on him. There are better ways to deal with her without taking her life
he Shouldnt Allow Her Near Him.. He Should Hang Out With Another Girl even More Beautiful
Re: After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by Beke2020: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
Hmnnnn! It yours to make. But what ever you decision, prayerfully do.
Re: After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by z11111: 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ladies are saying ,fear guys . Guys are saying fear woman.

Who do we fear now ?

Some women get mind shaaaaa.

ORAGBON:

Anonymous,

From Port Harcourt

Source: http://livelystones.com.ng/after-four-years-and-betrayalshe-wants-to-come-back/

Re: After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by EWAagoyin(m): 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
Bro I don't know what to say honestly having similar issues... But kindly move on sir ..... Girls of nowadays are useless

Re: After Four Years And Betrayer, She Wants To Come Back.... by z11111: 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
I don't support you accept her back. It's gone ,it's gone.
Look for someone else.

ORAGBON:

Anonymous,

From Port Harcourt

(1) (Reply)

Man who raped a chicken finally arrested.(pics) / Help A Female Nairalander Win A Photo Contest / Nigeria Pastors And Their Funny Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.