Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,529 members, 7,770,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:52 AM

She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (55190 Views)

I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out / Guys If A Girl No Like You But Keeps Eating Your Money. My Val Experience / My Female Teacher Is After Me For Sex I'm Just 17 And She Is 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 1:44am On Mar 07, 2015
Please am confuse and I don't know what to do. I can't bear it any more.

My Ex is getting married next month April and she is from Enugu. Due to family pressure that she must get married this year because of too many suitors that comes around. After the husband-to-be paid her bride price and travel back to Abuja were he based, she came back to school. 3 days letter she came and stay with me for two weeks. We have been having sex like never before. Though she told me she never loved the guy the way she loves me, that her family pushed her against her wish.

The worst of it is that, when am on top of her and the husband call, she'll lie that she is home alone and how he miss him.

Ever since last week, my conscience has been disturbing me severally I don't know what to do. Please advice me>>>

9 Likes

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 07, 2015
Just keep fvcking her till her husband......you know the rest.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by kinglekan: 1:51am On Mar 07, 2015
R u for real? Cos this sounds more like a joke

9 Likes

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 07, 2015
Hmmm this one is serious (eleyi gidi gaan!), wait let me consult orunmila and obatala!

29 Likes

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 07, 2015
Wat conscience u have and watS bothering u? U knew she is getting married but still u decideD to live with her for 2wks...and wat do u expect to hear when her fiancee was calling her while ur at d top?smh

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by kilokeys(m): 2:12am On Mar 07, 2015
na ur type magun dey catch..
keep fvking o..
bride price has been paid.. u are now into adultery..

u go backflip 7 times.. and bark like dog very soon

keep it up. u hear

310 Likes 18 Shares

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by kinglekan: 2:13am On Mar 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Wat conscience u have and watS bothering u? U knew she is getting married but still u decideD to live with her for 2wks...and wat do u expect to hear when her fiancee was calling her while ur at d top?smh

Don't mind him. The funny thing is he said d babe is his ex. Yet she tells him she loves him more than her fiancee and he goes on to bleep her for 2wkss.

24 Likes

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by kinglekan: 2:14am On Mar 07, 2015
kilokeys:
na ur type magun dey catch..
keep fvking o..
bride price has been paid.. u are now into adultery..

u go backflip 7 times.. and bark like a dog very soon

keep it up. u hear

ROTFL. Hehehehheehehe

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by rheether(f): 2:22am On Mar 07, 2015
Big lie, I find it difficult to believe this story.. Stop misinforming the public, we aren't kids no more.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 07, 2015
rheether:
Big lie, I find it difficult to believe this story.. Stop misinforming the public, we aren't kids no more.
what is so hard to believe in what he just posted

36 Likes

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Ray360: 2:30am On Mar 07, 2015
this story looks somehow. but if at all it's true, then you should be flogged! you are screwing another man's to-be wife. get ready, a mad man will screw yours too when the time comes

35 Likes

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Kenswitch(m): 2:31am On Mar 07, 2015
Lol! Dnt tell us nonsense.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by kinglekan: 2:32am On Mar 07, 2015
koolhunk:

what is so hard to believe in what he just posted

Mehn everytn is xo hard to believe. His EX GF oooo, gettn married to anoda guy. Then ends up in his room for 2wks of bleeping And now he is claiming he is confused?

Nollywood wouldn't even dish dis out as a script

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by kinglekan: 2:32am On Mar 07, 2015
Kenswitch:
Lol! Dnt tell us nonsense.

Tell him ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by asadike(f): 2:39am On Mar 07, 2015
Back out now with immediate effect. U are committing adultery with impunity. Tell that girl that asadike said she is very useless. She chose to marry another guy yet she kept cheating on him. How wicked!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by odiagabros(m): 2:45am On Mar 07, 2015
Lol
Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Akynzodeighbour(m): 3:43am On Mar 07, 2015
I pity you, you better leave someone's wife to be alone, and start thinking of how you will also settle down

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 3:59am On Mar 07, 2015
Please gentleman, flee and fly like bird. No matter what, the girl will surely reveal the secret someday. God is not also happy with you on this too. Please confess your sins and pray God to change you. What is bad is bad. ****no wonder some research say many first born are not for the hubby**** May God deliver us from such women in Jesus name, Amen!

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 4:02am On Mar 07, 2015
Are you a kid or did you open this thread just to get it to the front page?

You can't take it anymore yet you are always available to her?

Guy if you tell me you don't know what to do then you make yourself a liar!

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Melahou(m): 4:46am On Mar 07, 2015
kinglekan:

Mehn everytn is xo hard to believe. His EX GF oooo, gettn married to anoda guy. Then ends up in his room for 2wks of bleeping And now he is claiming he is confused?

Nollywood wouldn't even dish dis out as a script

Nothing new...
I have seen something similar more than once.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Hedybee(f): 4:54am On Mar 07, 2015

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by ireneony(f): 5:14am On Mar 07, 2015
this is interesting

op is very wrong to sleep with a married woman o, I don't know what this generation is turning into.

I don't just know what to say o, marriage is turning into something else nowadays

op the way you are knacking another man's wife akpako that how another man will knack your own wife

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by kulrunsman79(m): 5:39am On Mar 07, 2015
Banging someone's wife whose dowry has been paid with impunity. Did u say u r confused?

Chai!!..... I can see the thunder wey go fire somebody doing sit-up in National Stadium.

Flee for ur life my guy. Nothing kills faster than adulterous woman.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by pwerrymansion(f): 5:55am On Mar 07, 2015
Leave that man's wife and face your studies squarely! Put more energy into your writting skills than mounting another man's bride! And there's nothing to be confused here cos it takes 2 to tango! undecided

4 Likes

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by change9ja(f): 6:25am On Mar 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
I love ur signature

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 07, 2015
Melahou:

Nothing new...
I have seen something similar more than once.
tell them my brother. this things happen every time.

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by emmyw(m): 7:20am On Mar 07, 2015
women and lie since 19AD,wicked lie,imagine having sex with your ex and still telling your husband that you are home alone? What type of human being are you?what's the wife material are you? The guy with you may never trust you again because you lied in his presence,which means you can hide bad things from your husband, Well for you guy,stop what you are doing,because if it you I guess you won't be happy? And advice that girl that if she is not ready to marry,she should forget about it,what does she mean by her people luring her into marriage she don't want? That's why people divorce this days,why is that some people will never learn lesson until it happen to them?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by eph12(m): 7:33am On Mar 07, 2015
What's there? You're living the Nigerian dream cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. by Thermythorpe(f): 7:36am On Mar 07, 2015
I don't know why i find dis hard to believe... Op, anoda man's wife?.. thinking wt ur third leg kwa.If ur story is anything to go by den by all means RUN, i repeat RUN for ur dear life cos u are towing a deadly path....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) / 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To / Man Spotted A Transgender In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.