Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House (2123 Views)

His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by TheArticleNG(m): 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nigerian Relationship adviser, Joro Olumofin has shared a touching yet pathetic story of how a Lady came back to her apartment in Lagos, which is currently occupied by her Boyfriend, because he lost his job, and can’t afford to pay his rent.

Apparently, this Nigerian Lady, came to her Lagos apartment, only to meet used condoms, a lady’s pant and bra in her toilet.

The said Lady, who revealed to Joro, that the only thing stopping her from taking sniper (committing suicide) now, is her mom, also revealed she has been dating this said boyfriend for 3 years now.

Below is what she wrote to the relationship expert.

“I left my apartments open for my Omo ale oloriburuku alaidaa for a BF to stay because he lost his job and could not pay his rent. See what I found. Am a size 14 before but he make me lose weight now to size 10. Now he’s sleeping with size 18. Watch these video please. God guide me tonight. I’m having temperature.”

“What do men really want? What should I do? After 3 years of dating all these. Am a size 14 before and he ask me to trim up. After all the money and time to trim up. I give him everything. Money, sex, good food, prayers. What am I doing wrong? He will tell me I’m too big. Am too fat, I can be more beautiful if I trim down.”

The pains to trim down. Now to return to Lagos and meet all these? I hate him now with all my heart. What should I do? I want to see him. But he’s not taking my calls. He’s stuffs is still here. Help me. Am just doing it. I will go back to size 14. What am I doing wrong? Help! Please am in pains.”

Watch the video >> https://www.gistlivepro.com/viral-post/lady-breaks-found-used-condoms-pants-boyfriend-house/

Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by fabulousnize(m): 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
men plenty .. go out n catch some fun
Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by RoyalBlak007: 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
♤ Bullshit

♤ Pictures don't correspond
Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by fabulousnize(m): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
at all
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Bullshit

♤ Pictures don't correspond

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by Realfitbody: 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
No story, just pictures?
Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by biacan(f): 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
when I said don't date broke guys they won't listen
Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
Let's not be hasty by jumping to conclusions, it's probably not how it seems grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
pata nla...

lalasticlala leave zee world and come fast
Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by UncutSk(m): 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
make i park
Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:
when I said don't date broke guys they won't listen

This line is stale already

Say something else ..
Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by biacan(f): 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

This line is stale already

Say something else ..

Coming from someone who keeps begging me to add he in my premium ACCT on credit..... boy kolewek
Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

Coming from someone who keeps begging me to add he in my premium ACCT on credit..... boy kolewek
Telling lies to make youself happy and feel important is allowed .

You can't maintain a premium account on Instagram so shut up.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by biacan(f): 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Telling lies to make youself happy and feel important is allowed .
You can't maintain a premium account on Instagram so shut up.
I don't add guys on credit so go deal with it
Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by Gentlevin: 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
As una dey deal with some guys
....na so some guys dey deal with una too.....only d few are worth it.....goodluck in finding those few.....
Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

I don't add guys on credit so go deal with it

Like I said , show me where I asked you to add me on your premium talkless of in your free Instagram page or shut up.

Or maybe I should type how it all went down with picture evidence right now to shame your sorry ass...

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by MissAprokoMedia(f): 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
The guy is stupid for letting her see it..Lalasticlala won't cheat on me
Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by biacan(f): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Like I said , show me where I asked you to add me on your premium talkless of in your free Instagram page or shut up.

Or maybe I should type how it all went down with picture evidence right now to shame your sorry ass...

Don't let me expose you
Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

Don't let me expose you

Stop typing and show me picture evidence ..

Hey are you trolling on me or something ?

Show me
I got everything in details .

And for the records everything was on this forum .. not like I slide to chat you up..
Youre far below my level.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by Divay22(f): 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
Some guys really don't deserve anything good in their life angry
Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by biacan(f): 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Stop typing and show me picture evidence ..

Hey are you trolling on me or something ?

Show me
I got everything in details .

And for the records everything was on this forum .. not like I slide to chat you up..
Youre far below my level.

Best I leave you not to make you cry your ass out
Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

Best I leave you not to make you cry your ass out
You would soon get another ban I assure you this..
Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by biacan(f): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
You would soon get another ban I assure you this..
Always crying any little thing you will run to the mod
Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

Don't let me expose you
Tosyne2much Paid 10k To View Your Pics... You Dis Girl And Lie
Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

Always crying any little thing you will run to the mod
I am the MOD and the MOD is me ..

You know how you were begging me the last time I kicked your asss for days .

Expect worse grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
Make She Wash The Pant With Izal con de Wear Am Na
Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by biacan(f): 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
I am the MOD and the MOD is me ..
You know how you were begging me the last time I kicked your asss for days .
Expect worse grin
Air Force better leave m alone
Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

Air Force better leave m alone
You go run begging me again ..

E get where I dey wait for you before I shoot ..

Bad boy like me grin
Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by biacan(f): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Bad boy like me grin
tongue
LifeofAirforce:

Bad boy like me grin
bad boy ko........ good boy ni
Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:
tongue
bad boy ko........ good boy ni

Why must you lie to make yourself relevant ?

Sha expect your ban soon
Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by biacan(f): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Why must you lie to make yourself relevant ?

Sha expect your ban soon
Nobody have your time
Re: Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

Nobody have your time
Sha don't come running after me when your eyes don clear

You know how it went down the Last time grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Set Me Up With Her Sister So She Could Divorce Me - Man Cries Out / How To Talk To Your New Girlfriend, To Meet You In A Hotel Without Stress TIPS / Yippee!! We Are Now On Telegram & You're Welcome.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.