Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

How To Talk To Your New Girlfriend, To Meet You In A Hotel Without Stress TIPS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Talk To Your New Girlfriend, To Meet You In A Hotel Without Stress TIPS (2126 Views)

Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Talk To Your New Girlfriend, To Meet You In A Hotel Without Stress TIPS by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 03, 2018
GREETINGS ALL
I am Having A little problem on how to Handle This issue,i have a girl whom i love and Feels she love me too, based on respect i have for my elder bro am leaving with, i don't date or bleep girls @ home, rather i petronize 'Sluts'
ok right now i have falling inlove and i am thinking of how to bleep My girls, the problem is where to take her to cus I can't take her to my bro hauz cus he sees me as a gentleman and i won't like to desrespect him, ok i am now thinking on how to bleep her in a hotel , guys pls how do i tell i want to take her to a hotel
Note- I Have Been Spending on Her Since We Started Dating
Re: How To Talk To Your New Girlfriend, To Meet You In A Hotel Without Stress TIPS by SoapQueen(f): 6:56pm On May 03, 2018
Iambees:
GREETINGS ALL
I am Having A little problem on how to Handle This issue,i have a girl whom i love and Feels she love me too, based on respect i have for my elder bro am leaving with, i don't date or bleep girls @ home, rather i petronize 'Sluts'
ok right now i have falling inlove and i am thinking of how to bleep My girls, the problem is where to take her to cus I can't take her to my bro hauz cus he sees me as a gentleman and i won't like to desrespect him, ok i am now thinking on how to bleep her in a hotel , guys pls how do i tell i want to take her to a hotel

Don't have a girlfriend yet! Use the money you spend on her to rent an apartment for yourself before you think of sekxx! If you don't stop patronizing Oloshos, you will spend 20 years in your brother's house and he will kick you out one day. Set your priorities right!

Don't be like this man!

3 Likes

Re: How To Talk To Your New Girlfriend, To Meet You In A Hotel Without Stress TIPS by Cutehector(m): 7:04pm On May 03, 2018
Soapqueen is right. Get your own apartment.
Re: How To Talk To Your New Girlfriend, To Meet You In A Hotel Without Stress TIPS by nancyv(f): 7:07pm On May 03, 2018
Sex is the number one reason why some guys are broke.They spend every penny they get for cheap sex.smh
Re: How To Talk To Your New Girlfriend, To Meet You In A Hotel Without Stress TIPS by nancyv(f): 7:07pm On May 03, 2018
Sex is the number one reason why some guys are broke.They spend every penny they get on cheap sex.smh
Re: How To Talk To Your New Girlfriend, To Meet You In A Hotel Without Stress TIPS by Chepos1(m): 7:10pm On May 03, 2018
Iambees:
GREETINGS ALL

How many are they?
Re: How To Talk To Your New Girlfriend, To Meet You In A Hotel Without Stress TIPS by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 03, 2018
SoapQueen:

Don't have a girlfriend yet! Use the money you spend on her to rent an apartment for yourself before you think of sekxx! If you don't stop patronizing Oloshos, you will spend 20 years in your brother's house and he will kick you out one day. Set your priorities right!

Don't be like this man!
Girl You are Right, i am not broke unlike before, and what you said is my next move, have been staying with him for almost 7 months now soon move on my own sooner or lata,
You look Great.

1 Like

Re: How To Talk To Your New Girlfriend, To Meet You In A Hotel Without Stress TIPS by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 03, 2018
you meet a new girlfriend all on your mind is how to take her to a hotel...

which kind country be this sef?
Re: How To Talk To Your New Girlfriend, To Meet You In A Hotel Without Stress TIPS by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 03, 2018
Twoclans come here
Re: How To Talk To Your New Girlfriend, To Meet You In A Hotel Without Stress TIPS by Twoclans(f): 7:31pm On May 03, 2018
Hanseel1:
Twoclans come here
This is a new thread shocked lets go somewhere else
Re: How To Talk To Your New Girlfriend, To Meet You In A Hotel Without Stress TIPS by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 03, 2018
Twoclans:

This is a new thread shocked lets go somewhere else

it doesn't matter.

I missed talking to you kiss
Re: How To Talk To Your New Girlfriend, To Meet You In A Hotel Without Stress TIPS by Twoclans(f): 7:40pm On May 03, 2018
Hanseel1:

it doesn't matter.

I missed talking to you kiss

Same here dear.how was your day?
Re: How To Talk To Your New Girlfriend, To Meet You In A Hotel Without Stress TIPS by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 03, 2018
Twoclans:

Same here dear.how was your day?

boring and yours? kiss
Re: How To Talk To Your New Girlfriend, To Meet You In A Hotel Without Stress TIPS by SoapQueen(f): 7:59pm On May 03, 2018
Iambees:
Girl You are Right, i am not broke unlike before, and what you said is my next move, have been staying with him for almost 7 months now soon move on my own sooner or lata,
You look Great.
Thank you!
Re: How To Talk To Your New Girlfriend, To Meet You In A Hotel Without Stress TIPS by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 03, 2018
Chepos1:

How many are they?
one

1 Like

Re: How To Talk To Your New Girlfriend, To Meet You In A Hotel Without Stress TIPS by Twoclans(f): 8:13pm On May 03, 2018
Hanseel1:

boring and yours? kiss

The day just rolled by ,i cant place my hand on one thing i achieved . sad

1 Like

Re: How To Talk To Your New Girlfriend, To Meet You In A Hotel Without Stress TIPS by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 03, 2018
Sex starved guys everywhere.
Re: How To Talk To Your New Girlfriend, To Meet You In A Hotel Without Stress TIPS by Temibabie(f): 9:47pm On May 03, 2018
Must you have sex?

1 Like

Re: How To Talk To Your New Girlfriend, To Meet You In A Hotel Without Stress TIPS by youngsahito(m): 10:05pm On May 03, 2018
Temibabie:
Must you have sex?
is it ur sex?

2 Likes

Re: How To Talk To Your New Girlfriend, To Meet You In A Hotel Without Stress TIPS by Jamiu001(m): 10:09pm On May 03, 2018
Yes nw
Re: How To Talk To Your New Girlfriend, To Meet You In A Hotel Without Stress TIPS by Fidecoo(m): 10:32pm On May 03, 2018
Iambees:
GREETINGS ALL
,,,, Its simple. Just man up and explain to her the way things are. I bet she will understand. I am facing the same situation you are right now.mine is ,its even my house own and built by me . ( my mum and younger ones living with me). Due to self respect, I don't bring any intimate visitor home.(infact I have never brought any lady to the house). My opinion sha
Re: How To Talk To Your New Girlfriend, To Meet You In A Hotel Without Stress TIPS by Temibabie(f): 1:20am On May 04, 2018
youngsahito:
is it ur sex?

Google is your friend
Re: How To Talk To Your New Girlfriend, To Meet You In A Hotel Without Stress TIPS by Nobody: 7:25am On May 04, 2018
Fidecoo:
,,,, Its simple. Just man up and explain to her the way things are. I bet she will understand. I am facing the same situation you are right now.mine is ,its even my house own and built by me . ( my mum and younger ones living with me). Due to self respect, I don't bring any intimate visitor home.(infact I have never brought any lady to the house). My opinion sha
tanks bro, i will talk to her about it.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Stabs Boyfriend After He Refused To Sleep With Her / I’m selling my used shoes and sneakers. Worn only once / 28-year Old Lagos-based Virgin Lady Seeks A Man, See Her Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.