Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) (29694 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / President Buhari Was Stoned At APC Ogun Rally (PHOTOS) / Igwe Chuma Angus Ojukwu's Campaign Poster For Anambra Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Preciousnelly19: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
Kingsley1000:
seems u don't know the Man ayaka nsugbe,He is the most popular politician in Anambra now,and also very virile and vigorous......he's just 41
Popular my foot. Popularity doesn't make a good leader.We don't want there change besides are they conductors to govebus change. Shey na this type change Buhari done dey give una.
I pity most of you supporting APC.
For me, Obiano till 2021

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by shaibu123: 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
The election will be decided on the polling station and not Nairaland

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Priceless25: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
Preciousnelly19:

Popular my foot. Popularity doesn't make a good leader.We don't want there change besides are they conductors to govebus change. Shey na this type change Buhari done dey give una.
For me, Obiano till 2021

Don't mind those hypocrites. All they wanna do is wreck havoc, d deluded fanatics screaming Ayaka Nsugbe are very aware tht lives were lost. U said Obiano till 2021, I say APGA till d world witnesses rapture..
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
Preciousnelly19:

For me, Obiano till 2021
You're a fool

TONY NWOYE will bring Anambra to the central
government, watch the video when he turned
around during Onitsha rally and said to Osibanjo to
quicken the rehabilitation of Onitsha-Enugu Express
way. Expressing his dismay the time it takes to
travel between Awka and Enugu.He talked about
unemployed youths,education and Industrialization
of Awka,Onitsha and Nnewi.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Priceless25: 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Kingsley1000:
You're a fool

TONY NWOYE will bring Anambra to the central
government, watch the video when he turned
around during Onitsha rally and said to Osibanjo to
quicken the rehabilitation of Onitsha-Enugu Express
way. Expressing his dismay the time it takes to
travel between Awka and Enugu.He talked about
unemployed youths,education and Industrialization
of Awka,Onitsha and Nnewi.

Nwoye won't and will never win, it's just that simple. But may whtever he wouldve done if he had won, manifest and remain permanent in your life. Don't call someone a "fool" when ure nothing more than a simpleton.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Priceless25:

Nwoye won't and will never win, it's just that simple. But may whtever he wouldve done if he had won, manifest and remain permanent in your life. Don't call someone a "fool" when ure nothing more than a simpleton.
Lol....oga eme gi vum n'anya
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Priceless25: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
Kingsley1000:

Asi ka i na-asi!!! Just like d devil. Like I said, may what u wish my state be personified upon ur life, good or bad... Argue no more.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
Kingsley1000:
You're a fool

TONY NWOYE will bring Anambra to the central government, watch the video when he turned around during Onitsha rally and said to Osibanjo to quicken the rehabilitation of Onitsha-Enugu Express way. Expressing his dismay the time it takes to travel between Awka and Enugu.He talked about unemployed youths,education and Industrialization of Awka,Onitsha and Nnewi.
What is a state's business with the centre
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ugosample:

What is a state's business with the centre
see mumu questions wey pesin dey ask.....you don't the benefits inherent in being in alliance with the ruling party
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) by Priceless25: 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
Kingsley1000:

Hello, Doom-peddler! I told u so! I came back to laugh at u, Anambra is APGA and APGA is Anambra... Shame on u and ur cohorts, ayaka nsugbe, ayakago gi anya, ezi!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Saraki To Meet First Time Since Nigeria Election Amid Fresh EFCC Probe / Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP / Osinbajo Leaves Abuja For Maiduguri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.