Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,427 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (22625 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander / My Beautiful Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by stilldoingokay(f): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
pocohantas:
They're not Nairalanders...or not that kinda Nairalander.

Up there is Senator Sani Yerima's son and his wife, Khadiza.

I thought am the confuse one here
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by stilldoingokay(f): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
lawman88:

So you think everyone on Nairaland are jobless and gold diggers? We have governors children on Nairaland if you don't know

bhahahahahaha. governors children
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by ibietela2(m): 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
NairalandCS:
Chai. Na only me remain o. cry

Me too
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by mechanics(m): 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
dingbang:
Sometimes I just feel like marrying a fine Muslim lady
hmmmm, beauty does not matter o, what matter most is her character and faithfulness to God and you.
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Ladyjumong(f): 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
lawman88:

So you think everyone on Nairaland are jobless and gold diggers? We have governors children on Nairaland if you don't know
bros, dey been don post this pictures here before oo
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Horo(m): 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
Beautiful couple HML
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by chieni(f): 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
pocohantas:
They're not Nairalanders...or not that kinda Nairalander.

Up there is Senator Sani Yerima's son and his wife, Khadiza.
exactly I know I have seen this somewhere, the wedding did not happen this month.
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 21, 2017
They will divorce in Jesus name they will grow to hate eACH other in the mighty name of allah
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by SonOfmercy007: 1:26am On Oct 21, 2017
stilldoingokay:

How is that funny? So it's a lie to also say there are governors children on Facebook?
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Caseless: 6:10am On Oct 21, 2017
I like that cap.
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Swiftlee(m): 7:18am On Oct 21, 2017
lawman88:

She doesn't know; because so many people don't brag about who they are on here. That is why they insult people anyhow on this faceless forum grin
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 21, 2017
lawman88:
Khadiza from kano just tied the knot kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Mehn, how do northerners cope with all the negativity in this forum?

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by irynterri(f): 8:40am On Oct 21, 2017
SonOfmercy007:

How is that funny? So it's a lie to also say there are governors children on Facebook?
don't waste your time stooping low to argue with these kids, most of them think everyone here live in slums and hover around with poor mentality, I miss those days when browsing phones were not so cheap and NL was filled with matured minds
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by congorasta: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2017
tall nigga, short babe=perfect
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by stilldoingokay(f): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2017
SonOfmercy007:

sorry I missed quote
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by NLProblemChild(m): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2017
stilldoingokay:

yes! I'm a good example
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by stilldoingokay(f): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
NLProblemChild:
yes! I'm a good example

bhahahahahaha. it must be a state is Somalia.
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by NLProblemChild(m): 9:31am On Oct 22, 2017
stilldoingokay:

bhahahahahaha. it must be a state is Somalia.
you think so?
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by stilldoingokay(f): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
NLProblemChild:
you think so?

nope
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
fyn couple Enjoy yourselves. Hml. please let God take the lead in the marriage. Cos I don't like the divorce rate dis dayz. I heart u dear.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Things You Shouldn't Do This Valentine's Day / What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? / I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.