Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) (5985 Views)

Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? / Zimbawean Men Rub Their Manhoods Over Other's Spouse, Fight Breaks Out(photos / Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by JaneMafrodite(f): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
I am just a little curious and Decided to ask you guys on Nairaland.

Like when a guy and a girl want to do skydiving, why does the guys always rub the d**khead before Putting into the Promiseland.

Honest answers please and No insults.
Saints and kids should keep off!

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by phintohlar(f): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
Na only guys fit answer this one oo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rub the head? Who does that? Abi na too Much blue film you see this one from?

25 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
Its bout to walk the valleys of death
You might wanna give it a tap on the head for its bravery

31 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by fellom(m): 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
JaneMafrodite:

Like when a guy and a girl want to do skydiving, why does the guys always rub the d**khead before Putting into the Promiseland.

Thanks.
cheesy grin its a normal ritual b4 sex and its usually done unconsciously,wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
u watch 2much pron dat is bad

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by JaneMafrodite(f): 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
stupidity:
Rub the head? Who does that? Abi na too Much blue film you see this one from?

i no wat am saying ok, i have Experienced it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by patsunday(m): 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
wat is the world turning into

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
You ve bn fucking without condom

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by coolebux(m): 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
Testing the microphone �

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by mofeoluwadassah: 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
they are telling it to perform very well ni grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by paix(m): 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
I will find out when am 18+.
Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
protect it with the blood of jesus incase she has any disease

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by Alitair(m): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
That is a passionate time shared between the guy and junior. The Guy be like '' Junior make me proud in there, it is Time''

24 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by snowden9(m): 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
JaneMafrodite:

You sure have experienced it alright. The question is how many times.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by Monaco2(m): 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Because preek e no get shoulder he chuk e head the resti enter cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by luckyogor(m): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
Not for small joysticks,only big caps need rubbing and little addition of small saliva to to ease the traffick.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by Vickyluv012(m): 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
Is normal, u have to tell junior not to disgrace you, even if the road is narrow or Broadway he should us his head and make u proud

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
safe entry of course
Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by godwinoc(m): 11:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
The pre-cum acts as a lubricant naturally ☺

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by BabbanBura(m): 12:31am On Oct 21, 2017
JaneMafrodite:

Thanks.

Keep fuc.keeen and will have a fulfilled life as a single mother or nations each from a different father! What a life, no shame. Even unashamed to say u love God, i guess u meant good of money and material things!
Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 21, 2017
JaneMafrodite:

Thanks.

Why don't you ask the guys that rub it before entering you??

Disturbing people with nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by Nwachukwu1986(m): 7:06am On Oct 21, 2017
JaneMafrodite:

If they wan transfer STD is when they rub John head

Thanks.
Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by Nwachukwu1986(m): 7:07am On Oct 21, 2017
JaneMafrodite:

Rubbing the head with condom or without condom?
Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by JaneMafrodite(f): 10:11am On Oct 21, 2017
BabbanBura:

Keep fuc.keeen and will have a fulfilled life as a single mother or nations each from a different father! What a life, no shame. Even unashamed to say u love God, i guess u meant good of money and material things!

what Da Hell is ur bizness?
Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by JaneMafrodite(f): 10:12am On Oct 21, 2017
ScotFree:

Why don't you ask the guys that rub it before entering you??

Disturbing people with nonsense

Rubbish.
Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by JaneMafrodite(f): 10:13am On Oct 21, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:

Rubbing the head with condom or without condom?

without.
Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by Dollarship(m): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2017
Another fake account grin grin dem plenty for NL

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 21, 2017
How do you thread a needle?
Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by lollyheart: 10:54am On Oct 21, 2017
Fake account of a male mumu

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) by maxnedu11(m): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2017
JaneMafrodite:

Thanks.
baba you done reach here. please do change it to male

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Under Fire After A Man Publicly Counted The Stretch Marks On Her Boob / Is What She Did Right? Should I Send Her Away? [Picture] / She Is Gay Bt Married To Straight N Sleeps With Her Sister-in-law! Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.