Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' (30002 Views)

Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by 1metre: 1:17am On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who takes Peter seriously these days?
No one!!!

Simply because even he does not believe in his jumbles of half-baked, incoherent impulses.

I would never respect Peter, till he does what's right.
Till he pleases his late mom and listens to the counsel of his brothers.
rugged capping cool
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by 1metre: 1:23am On Oct 21, 2017
olayinkaboss11:
just like one sperm is better than the rest of over 2m sperm
but one sperm is meaningful only when the 2m of them work together else your one sperm is useless.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 21, 2017
It is not easy to be an artist it’s more than just recording you have to surrender your life to what inspires and makes you feel good on the inside you have to be ready to be hated for loving what you do and producing fruit from it after all it’s your own there is no Peter or Paul song that there won’t be other people’s lyrics it’s their way it’s not bad but I think it does not show their true talent

Now let’s support his bravery it’s a catchy tune but the lyrics I don’t know but I wish them well it’s not easy at all

You have to step away from darkness and embrace light to really connect to your soul and sing the lyrics from your heart not your wallet

Other ones will be abusing rappers like dem no be African Rapper 1
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by davillian(m): 1:50am On Oct 21, 2017
Mr 1 good egg is better than a create of Egg.
I prefer a create of egg anytime any day.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by segzyuk: 3:12am On Oct 21, 2017
The best place for your University education is Adonai University,Cotonou, Republic of Benin.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by tk4rd: 3:18am On Oct 21, 2017
How can One good egg be better than a full crate of "Good" eggs.?? (Since he didn't mention it was a crate of "Bad" eggs,, I have to accept he was referring to a crate of normal eggs which by all indications should be good eggs too)
A "crate of eggs" can satisfy many people at once.. How many people can "one good egg" satisfy at once.??
The guy had typed nonsense jarre.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by AdeniyiA(m): 3:54am On Oct 21, 2017
watchwoman:
"one good egg is better than a crate of eggs" I don't understand the wisdom in this, someone help me out
To him, he is better alone than being twins.(eggs become foetuses)
In other words, he's better than his brother

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by Acidosis(m): 4:07am On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No one!!!

Simply because even he does not believe in his jumbles of half-baked, incoherent impulses.

pleases his late mom? He should please his late mom at the detriment of his OWN happiness? You're c.r azy.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by Caseless: 4:24am On Oct 21, 2017
RaeMystix:
Their songs were becoming washout anyways. Good bye and good riddance P square. Hope you guys invested your earned money? .
says someone who can't even face a crowd and mime a song.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by Diso60090(m): 4:29am On Oct 21, 2017
FortifiedCity:
The split of Psquare marked the end of my buying any song by the square brothers
abeg bros this na excuse you nor first dey buy
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by Diso60090(m): 4:33am On Oct 21, 2017
Not until he break the record of p square alone before i say nice one because others done it alone
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 21, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Those pictures look like he's trying to hard. He should take his own advice and cool it down. Really!

If trying too hard would give him the success he desires then he should never cool down.

Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by RaeMystix: 4:54am On Oct 21, 2017
Caseless:
says someone who can't even face a crowd and mime a song.

How do you know I can't face a crowd, nor mime a song?. Please get a life.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by Caseless: 5:11am On Oct 21, 2017
RaeMystix:

How do you know I can't face a crowd, nor mime a song?. Please get a life.
if you can, obviously, you'd appreciate effort they put in to put out what you just rubbished.

#GetAlife
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by RaeMystix: 5:30am On Oct 21, 2017
Caseless:
if you can, obviously, you'd appreciate effort they put in to put out what you just rubbished.

#GetAlife
I never rubbished their success. Yes, growing up Psquare were at one time the best artists in Nigeria, but times has changed, now we have the likes of Wizkid and Davido. The last song via psquare that made waves was collabo, and they haven't released a song that's got everyone's intrest. Just mediocre.
#DON'T GIVE A FLYING FIG#
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by SirLakes: 5:47am On Oct 21, 2017
Eecho:
Rubbish song... Paul will bury u with hit tracks..

Lol, av you heard Nagode by that same Paul.

Guy forget, dem no better pass each other on a solo level
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by Babyurgly1(f): 5:56am On Oct 21, 2017
Dharniel:
if Peter Okoye had started out as Mr. P, does he think he would have come this far
Who go sabi am? And how can one good egg be better than a crate of eggs, if the quality of eggs in the crate is not stated...
U are sharp. I wanted to comment on d good egg and d crate of eggs.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by Caseless: 5:57am On Oct 21, 2017
RaeMystix:

I never rubbished their success. Yes, growing up Psquare were at one time the best artists in Nigeria, but times has changed, now we have the likes of Wizkid and Davido. The last song via psquare that made waves was collabo, and they haven't released a song that's got everyone's intrest. Just mediocre.
#DON'T GIVE A FLYING FIG#

From their last album, double trouble, released in 2014, they had the undermentioned songs. Some of these songs rocked the airwaves till 2016. And they've had singles too. You remember "bank alert na gbagam"? It's a hit and rocked everywhere. Though, I don't like it. Remember "away"? In between times, they give out something to keep them relevant. They started the beautiful video revolution in Nigeria; they've given their own.

"Growing up"? I was already grown when they came out. Maybe you were quite young then

Shekini
3:38
Missing You
3:33
Bring It On
4:00
MMS (Mugu Money Spender)
4:20
Ifeoma

Ejeajo (feat. T.I)
5:00
Collabo
3:44
Ogadigide
4:13
No Be Joke
3:50
EnemySolo (feat. Awilo)
Sari Sari
4:12
Zombie (feat. Jermaine Jackson)
5:05
Ije Love
4:11
Testimony (Bonus)
4:20
Personally (Bonus)

Alingo

# Do give a flying fig
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by geefasee: 5:58am On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No one!!!

peter has his own life to live.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by ElsonMorali: 6:07am On Oct 21, 2017
Magnifik18:

If trying too hard would give him the success he desires then he should never cool down.

Hater? Nope. Don't listen to their brand of music. I'm just commenting on what I see. I call it the way I see it.

BTW are you his manager or PR person or maybe just a hapless fan who feels the need to defend him?
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by eagle12(m): 6:11am On Oct 21, 2017
Mr. Peter is happy castigating His own twin brother, and I ask, how do you even make friends? If you can't put up with your own brother, na your friend u go fit help Dey Dia dey sell out
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 21, 2017
I swear, dis boy lack common sense, more like he is been remoted....how can one good egg be better than crates of eggs ~ referring to your own family. ...abeg sense fall on you
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by pedrilo: 6:33am On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No one!!!

lol, wat do u tink he can possibly buy wit ur respect?
U r a kid who know nothing about real life battle.
Life is a respecter of no one.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by Sapphire86(f): 6:43am On Oct 21, 2017
Alitair:

Lol. May your faith deliver you..!!!!

Amennnnn
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by kpompey: 6:43am On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No one!!!

Tell us what pleases their late mother.To divorce his wife and mother of two. I can see you need deliverance.Munmun
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by Sapphire86(f): 6:44am On Oct 21, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Transition from what to what?

Transitions to new beginnings
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by kpompey: 6:46am On Oct 21, 2017
potentialOAU:
I swear, dis boy lack common sense, more like he is been remoted....how can one good egg be better than crates of eggs ~ referring to your own family. ...abeg sense fall on you

Life is what you call it and stopped being hypocritical.You can never love anyone more than yourself. So Peter knew why he uttered the statement.The music is excellent and we love you Peter.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by freestylebony(m): 7:24am On Oct 21, 2017
I believe these guys are just tired of doing music together; they just wanna test whose songs will be widely accepted between the two....they have the fame and money already..
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by starwalker(m): 7:30am On Oct 21, 2017
You guyz dey fuckup big tym nd u don break my heart... i no say if u both reason d track Nagode together e go dey more interesting pass waitin i hear... Pls u both should head up again. I love you guy Psquare
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by starwalker(m): 7:30am On Oct 21, 2017
You guyz dey fuckup big tym nd u don break my heart... i no say if u both reason d track Nagode together e go dey more interesting pass waitin i hear... Pls u both should head up again. I love you guyz Psquare
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by Ugosample(m): 7:33am On Oct 21, 2017
dview001:
I beg help me tell am.... all hit songs by psquare was written by Paul... Paul's voice is psquare... cool it down sounds like 2007 style of music

LMAO

How little you guys know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) / Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence / Actress Olaiton Sugar Marks Birthday With Stunning New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.