Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' (30037 Views)

Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Hater? Nope. Don't listen to their brand of music. I'm just commenting on what I see. I call it the way I see it.

BTW are you his manager or PR person or maybe just a hapless fan who feels the need to defend him?

I am an individual who see the need to encourage and be happy for others and their attempt at success and not a judgemental bigot who is quick to analyze & criticize others especially when I have NEVER been in their shoes or know what their hustle is all about.

I know hardwork does pay, Peter is hardworking and so is Paul. The harder they work, the more success story they will achieve individually.

Btwn, are you his analyst to say he is trying too hard?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) / Chinko Ekun Meets Senator Kalu (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Son's 5th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.