Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Buhari Has Lost The Trust Of The People,Says UK-Based Activist Kayode Ogundamisi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Lost The Trust Of The People,Says UK-Based Activist Kayode Ogundamisi (1305 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Has Lost The Trust Of The People,Says UK-Based Activist Kayode Ogundamisi by Throwback: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Like those of you who supported Gej are anyway better. If Gej had won, he'd also Bleep up and the apc zombies would be saying the same thing you're saying now. Y'all are the same whether apc or pdp supporters and apologists - sycophants, political jobbers and zombies.

So shutt da fuccck up as you have no moral standing to cast aspersion on ogundamisi.

At least he was bold enough to say the undiluted truth. Can the same be said of you?

I like the response you gave to that unrepentant citizen who wanted to perpetuate a regime who shamelessly boasted about not fighting corruption so that there will be Nigerians who are not imprisoned to rule over.

We sacked an ineffectual buffoon and we that sacked him have no apologies to render for sacking a useless employee.

If Buhari also proves himself to be useless, we will also sack him without any apologies.
Re: Buhari Has Lost The Trust Of The People,Says UK-Based Activist Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 21, 2017
ivandragon:

if I may...

you rarely find people defending GEJ vehemently as much as you find those defending PMB even in the face of obvious failings.

pre-2014, most Nigerians (masses) were usually united when it came to condemning perceived corrupt acts, regardless of the tribe or religion of the leader.

but today, we have people trying to make distinctions on what corruption is, abusing those who point out the double standards, hypocrisy & flaws of this 'regime'.

in their minds, Nigeria's problems started in 2010, or when peppered with historical facts, 1999...

but the fact is that all our leaders, past & present, have not done enough to justify the positions they have held.

so, the same way some people point to GEJ's administration as a failure & that he can never lead us again, is the same way that some people had experienced or researched PMB's past leadership & character, believed that he was not the right person to lead us.

our focus should now be, who can Nigerians entrust with our present & future?
Seems you are new here. Have you forgotten the "Gej till 2019" "Gej till I die" crew? TAN nko? You have no idea how these people never saw anything wrong with Gej. The real patriots are those whose loyalty does not lie with and party but to good governance and the best interest of every Nigerian. Only very few people fall into this group: Berem and a couple of others i cant remember. These were vocal and very active supporters of Buhari but they have seen buhari for what he truly is : a failure and ethnic bigot.
Re: Buhari Has Lost The Trust Of The People,Says UK-Based Activist Kayode Ogundamisi by ivandragon: 11:16am On Oct 21, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Seems you are new here. Have you forgotten the "Gej till 2019" "Gej till I die" crew? TAN nko? You have no idea how these people never saw anything wrong with Gej. The real patriots are those whose loyalty does not lie with and party but to good governance and the best interest of every Nigerian. Only very few people fall into this group: Berem and a couple of others i cant remember. These were vocal and very active supporters of Buhari but they have seen buhari for what he truly is : a failure and ethnic bigot.

being new on this forum isn't the issue.

Nigerian politics does not start & end on NL.

I am talking about historical facts.

when people like Fela, Giwa, Fahwehimi & other popular activists were a thorn in the flesh of various regimes, how many Nigerians (not government officials) came out to condemn the activists?

most of us were able to clearly tell right from wrong.

but today, ... reverse is the case...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News:Gov.wike Declares For President 2019 / Atiku's Media Reacts To Photo Of Idris Ajimobi Kissing & Touching Fateema Breast / I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria: Lady 2019 Presidential Aspirant Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.