Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) (51348 Views)

Aisha Buhari Breaks Fast With Wives Of Heads Of Missions (Pictures) / Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) / Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by tolguy(m): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth
and ur mother is a road side bitch,dats y u ar insulting some One mother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by wildchild02: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2017
Aiye dun je ju iya lo grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2017
As long as she is married to that man Buhari I will never like her or new about her . It's that simple the wife of the Enemy of hard working Nigerians is not a friend

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by hola106(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2017
ok
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by SillyMods: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:
Buhari is a terrorist
kiss the truth
And you are a frustrated and depressed soul.

Kiss the truth

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2017
Naija and d curse of a nation Wey dey follow Awa leaders.. Na Dia we go dey now Wey turkey go leave us for D8 enter G8 Oooooo.. China Wey dey Awa level bfor don enter G8..Na so turkey go leave us follow d ladder now.. E com b like say we no even get plan to be called onto the TABLE... God y u give us dis kain ppu as leaders?? Na yo dey dance wt Russian model some foolish one sabi...

Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:
Buhari is a terrorist
kiss the truth
true talk

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2017
One thing am sure of is she's gonna be communicating properly in sound English with them. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 21, 2017
From frying akara during campaign to exploiting taxpayers money.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by Gudiza(m): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2017
Turkish women and their different types of dressing....
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2017
It is a ceremonial position she holds she didn't summon anybody like Patience did that's the difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2017
Okay na..

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2017
MUSLIM TOUR
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by SillyMods: 10:56am On Oct 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
As long as she is married to that man Buhari I will never like her or new about her . It's that simple the wife of the Enemy of hard working Nigerians is not a friend
Keep dying silently about someone who doesn't know about your existence. Common sense is not really common.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2017
lol.... i was expecting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by Alpha0000(m): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2017
That's nice , Our president now travels wit His Kitchen..NOT BAD

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by AlfaWaleFatai: 10:57am On Oct 21, 2017
[s]
Kenzico:

Can i also call your mother a prostitute??!!

[/s]
kiss the truth

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by AlfaWaleFatai: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2017
tolguy:
and my harlot mother is a road side bitch,dats y u ar insulting some One mother
fixed

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by AlfaWaleFatai: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2017
[s]
SillyMods:

And you are a frustrated and depressed soul.

Kiss the truth
[/s]
Buhari is a terrorist
kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by morbeta(m): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:
Buhari is a terrorist
kiss the truth

And you are a ritualistic human head monging Alfa ......deny the truth...cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2017
SillyMods:

Keep dying silently about someone who doesn't know about your existence. Common sense is not really common.

Abeg take ur Zombiesm out of my mention

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2017
The little i know about her i I think shes quite a sensible woman and a good image.
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by AlfaWaleFatai: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2017
morbeta:

And you are a ritualistic(human head monging) Alfa cool cool
i am a Yoruba muslim
kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by enshi(m): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2017
More like a Muslim association of first ladies
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by goodnews777: 11:01am On Oct 21, 2017
Is this an Arab summit?
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by mywells: 11:01am On Oct 21, 2017
She and her husband went to pay a visit to Nnamdi Kanu indirectly.
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 11:02am On Oct 21, 2017
She is darker now or is it only me?.
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by Onyesblog(m): 11:04am On Oct 21, 2017
The last has not been heard of the controversy surrounding the death of Tagbo Umeike , friend to Nigerian pop star David Adeleke, popularly called Davido, as the other suspects who were detained by the police have given an insight into what actually happened the night Tagbo died.

Reports credited to the Lagos State Police Command had revealed that Tagbo had a night of heavy drinking and allegedly consumed about 40 shots of Tequila, a strong alcoholic beverage.

He was alleged to be in company of his friends, including Davido, before his body was abandoned at Lagos Island General Hospital in the early hours of October 3.

Continue Reading from below link

http://www.onyesblog.com.ng/2017/10/update-davidos-men-confess-on-tagbos.html?m=1
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by win2kwire: 11:05am On Oct 21, 2017
wives of other world leaders ke?
More like concubines of ISIS allowed few days free pass.
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by omowolewa: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2017
Iya'ngba life, keep enjoying
Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by morbeta(m): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:

i am a Yoruba muslim
kiss the truth

One word for you...FRUSTRATED!

Re: Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2017
So this people dey like better thing? They go to turkey Muslim country w and enjoy good life while they keep thier northern almajiri backward,northerners will pay dearly for making Nigeria to be ranked along side somalia Afghanistan Pakistan for terrorism

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Rescued Girls, Women From Sambisa Forest By The Nigerian Military / Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North / Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.