Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did (7553 Views)

White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook / For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by toastedbread: 10:31am On Oct 21, 2017
maxysmith:
i will always say this,Men are not just faithful

No matter how u try to please them, they will always cheat
undecided

young lady! not all men, (including i), cheat.
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by excanny: 10:52am On Oct 21, 2017
Cladez:
Why do people even cheat sef?
what does that girl have his gf doesn't have?

She may not always be available. She had to drive 4 hours to his house.

I once had a girlfriend that only want sex like once in 6 months, always giving excuses after the other. Today tired, tomorrow menses, next tommorrow oh just finished menses, stories upon stories. How wouldnt I fu-ck someone else when I have the urge on a daily basis?
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by phintohlar(f): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ But they are

♤ Children of God sad
does father not scold his children whenever they are wrong? So God scolded him in his own way
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:39am On Oct 21, 2017
konji bad ooo
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by LordIsaac(m): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
Whites...and someone ɗouɓts the superiority of their reasoning. If it were Amaƙa, Suliat hmmmm....
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by Phonefanatic: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Na who dem catch be cheat...... The girl may be cheating too.
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ You'll faint?

♤ all these Cinderella girls ehn grin
Yes now.. Na fainting sure pass smiley
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
so what...no man was designed to be with one woman all his life...we are adventurers, hunters, savages and brutes...it's you women in your little mind that assume you can tame us...with some you're successful, like those guys above me... as for me I'd hunt till my dying days.

You will still get tired someday
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

You will still get tired someday
of course... but for now let me enjoy
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by vicben27(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
MammyYoo567:
See the mumu boyfriend self,his kini self small. grin grin
mummy too! you can really judge the size of a diccck until it's fully eracted
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by kozmicity: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
If she didn't cut his dick...then she probably has someone doing her too,its even a possible setup!!!

Don't mind me...just the signature
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by Bahddo(m): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Angy55:

Women learnt it from men and now they are better players, they are heading to carry the trophy.
women have always been better players. They don't get caught as easily.
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by Vikky014(f): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
she get mind o. if Nah me I go just faint.
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by pu7pl3(m): 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
Vikky014:
she get mind o. if Nah me I go just faint.

Lol another fainter grin
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by Vikky014(f): 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol another fainter grin
lol.
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by pu7pl3(m): 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
Vikky014:
lol.
I think say you get mind oo
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by Vikky014(f): 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
pu7pl3:

I think say you get mind oo
hmmmm for where
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by senatorizyking(m): 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
maxysmith:

undecided

I am different joor grin
maxysmith:

undecided

I am different joor
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by kliendiddy: 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
WHY D GUY NAME GO BE DAN SEF
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by savvy12: 11:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
Men and their cheating habits. Remove sex and they would die an easy death. Always reasoning with their third leg.
Re: Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
I wonder why some guys cheat sha... Can't they just be loyal to their girlfriends? cool
some guys are polygamous in nature and others fit dey trapped with a girl wey dem no like hence the cheating.its like a guy wey im parents force am to marry a woman wey he no like.u expect such a man to dey faithful to such a lady?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Girls No More Shy These Days / Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? / Ugly Girls Post Ur Pictures Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.