Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

"Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) (4394 Views)

‘How Can You Take Me Home And Sleep Off’ – Lady Rants Online As Nigerians React / Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It / Hottest Nigerian Girls On Instagram (pics +18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by LordKO(m): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
Aside the sound of absoluteness in her presumption about non-existence of heaven and hell - which smack of conceit - she's right with her admonishment on the need for people to do good for the sake of it and for being the right thing. Her observed flaw nonetheless, in her, I see a nonconformist, a conscientious and real lady. . . more like a rare gem.

2 Likes

Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by HeWrites(m): 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Fynestboi
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by HeWrites(m): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lalasticlala Fynestboi Mynd44 Dominique
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
zulex880:
She's right tho, Heaven and hell is just a business strategy by some con men better known as pastors to extort money from gullible Africans embarassed
Even if it dsnt I thank dose who made us believe it does. Cos if pple know it dsnt do you know how horrible dis world wuld be? D world is semi-peaceful cos pple know dat if dey do good dias a better kingdom waiting for dem and dis world is better dat way
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by zexy2030(m): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
Well, opinion is free but the truth cannot be altered for the created beings.
We have witches, devils, black powers, who controls them the devil of course and there is another power that conquers that which is opposite to that power. All these powers control this party drunk girl. These powers have KINGDOMS; DOMAINS where they operate from. Common sense should tell you. Too much fun has blinded her eyes, until she is pressed spiritually, then begin to run around for help, the world is spiritual. Only the loyals to the powers of either God or the devil are making strides for either good or for bad
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by kingxsamz(m): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Denying the existence of the supernatural and divinity is the new cool for validation-seeking folks in a crazed ego-fest to show they are supposedly cosmopolitan, liberal and evolved beings.

Your retorts to such accusations would be your believe in the pragmatism of science and its laws expounded by renowned scientists - the very scientists who eventually admit the supernatural does exist.

I bet you never knew Newton, Kepler and the likes who you adore were religious men! Deny that if you will.

I bet you ( and science) can't explain pragmatically what clairvoyance is and what drives it but religious folks attribute to the supernatural.

I bet you criticize religious folks for believing in divinity yet you also believe the universe came to be from a "Big Bang" - nothing but the very science you template your gross ignorance on states that something can't come out of nothing.

Most of you crowd-pleasers know nothing about the basis of the atheism you claim to lean to but depend on gang-mentality to shout down a well-informed religious person who attacks your baseless assertions - the very thing you castigate religious folks for.

Self-denying, validation-seeking hypocrite!

Tell him bro, tell him.
All these atheist no dey hear word...
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by bitchcrafts: 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
When u don chop amala and ewedu with assorted catfish finish, how come your mind no go run wild and make you feel the world belongs to you? grin
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by kodded(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Denying the existence of the supernatural and divinity is the new cool for validation-seeking folks in a crazed ego-fest to show they are supposedly cosmopolitan, liberal and evolved beings.

Your retorts to such accusations would be your believe in the pragmatism of science and its laws expounded by renowned scientists - the very scientists who eventually admit the supernatural does exist.

I bet you never knew Newton, Kepler and the likes who you adore were religious men! Deny that if you will.

I bet you ( and science) can't explain pragmatically what clairvoyance is and what drives it but religious folks attribute to the supernatural.

I bet you criticize religious folks for believing in divinity yet you also believe the universe came to be from a "Big Bang" - nothing but the very science you template your gross ignorance on states that something can't come out of nothing.

Most of you crowd-pleasers know nothing about the basis of the atheism you claim to lean to but depend on gang-mentality to shout down a well-informed religious person who attacks your baseless assertions - the very thing you castigate religious folks for.

cc KingEbukasBlog cheesy
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
who knows sef? undecided
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by zexy2030(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:
who knows sef? undecided
It is real. Since there is good and evil. So there is hell and heaven.
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by HeWrites(m): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Mynd44 Dominique
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
all these atheists, u think u just came into existence? take a look at the sky?, moon, sun,stars, clouds, u think they just came into existence? yes there's a creator, and that's God, the father, the son and the Holy Spirit, unchangeable changer, I am that I am, he created us, there's Heaven and there's Hell, BELIEVE IT OR not, God loves us all,
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
true
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by HeWrites(m): 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by Austin234(m): 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
Wait until u enter hell u will then believe. Na this kind fornication n adulterous generation God go leave unpunished? No way
HeWrites:
Weeks ago, a Nigerian lady known as Onyeka Ndukire went viral after she shared pictures of her bare face, and claimed she’s never touched her eyebrow before.

Onyeka wrote on her Instagram page;

Now, Ndukire, in a bid to go viral again, has taken to that same social media, Instagram, that blew her, to share her thoughts about Heaven and Hell, something she tagged as a myth.

Ndukire says, none of them exists, and people should just do good for the sake of it and for being the right thing.

She wrote;

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/or-hell-none-exist-miss-natural-eyebrow.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB Dominique
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by MichaelBlake40: 11:57am On Oct 23, 2017
No min am when she has problems now she'll probably be among those running to prayerhouse.
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by hopefulLandlord: 9:20am On Nov 03, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:
You can only know if you die.

It's better to assume that it exists than to find out on the other side.

why don't you become a Muslim then? so you don't burn in Muslim hell
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by hopefulLandlord: 9:21am On Nov 03, 2017
Paulosky1900:
DEM NO DEY PAY MOUTH RENT SHE CAN TALK ANYthing SHE LIKES AS FOR ME....I KNOW THAT AFTER DIS WORLD WE ARE GOING SOMEWHERE TAKE OR LEAVE IT...ITS A SPIRITUAL WORLD(ETERNAL LIFE)

how did you make a jump from "We are going somewhere" to "this is exactly what that somewhere looks like"?
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by hopefulLandlord: 9:21am On Nov 03, 2017
nwaanambra1:

you that knows every - kuku tell us about your last visit to any of them undecided

good question, I'm sure he'll dodge it
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by hopefulLandlord: 9:22am On Nov 03, 2017
maxysmith:
Thanks, just know that hell and heaven exist

how do you know?

1 Like

Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by Daeylar(f): 9:23am On Nov 03, 2017
She told no lies
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by hopefulLandlord: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Folks! we've got a mind reader here!!

lol, what a wrong assertion, when did science ever say supernatural exists?

let those scientists go ahead and claim the prizes here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal

and so? the fact that they're scientists mean they can't be caught up in emotional bullsheet? there's a reason science makes use of pair review, go figure

There's no such thing as clairvoyance!

what is "nothing"? go ahead and expose your ignorance by defining it and who told you big bang happened to "nothing"?

what are the "basis of atheism"?

tell us how you really feel

1 Like

Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by hopefulLandlord: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2017
MichaelBlake40:
No min am when she has problems now she'll probably be among those running to prayerhouse.

this is nonsense
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by izzou(m): 10:03am On Nov 03, 2017
Daeylar:
She told no lies
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 03, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

You'll be surprised.. do they even read at all? just wake up one morning and churning out fallacies from their skulls
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 03, 2017
Tahra:
Waiting for the bible-thumpers to comment on this thread.
is Heaven Or Hell Real? I Just WanNa Ask You
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by Daeylar(f): 10:14am On Nov 03, 2017
izzou:

My dadieee that doesn't treat me like a daughter cry cry
There is God cry
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 03, 2017
Daeylar:
She told no lies

If i point you to God, will you follow?
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by IamHeWrites: 10:21am On Nov 03, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by hopefulLandlord: 10:23am On Nov 03, 2017
Blackfyre:

If i point you to God, will you follow?

why does the most powerful, perfect and knowledgeable entity rely on you for that?

1 Like

Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by hopefulLandlord: 10:25am On Nov 03, 2017
32Million:

You'll be surprised.. do they even read at all? just wake up one morning and churning out fallacies from their skulls

I find it funny how you can't see how fallacious the post you quoted is
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 03, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

why does the most powerful, perfect and knowledgeable entity rely on you for that?

Has he told you he relys/relied on me for that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? / So pained / My Friend Girlfriend Coming From Abroad And My Friend Doesn’t Have An Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.