Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It (6354 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by Priscy01(f): 5:05am On Sep 12, 2018
According to what the lady wrote on Twitter;
"Wtf my mom used my Love Machine and didn’t even wash it off after... I f-cking hate this family.

I’ve used this woman’s vibrator countless times and clean it every single time when I’m done but she can’t even do something so simple... wtf

Uhmmm u guys are acting like this is weird.. My mom and I have shared the same d-ck before so this is nothing. Get out of my mentions stinky.

Yes I’ve f*cked my step dad. Big f*cking deal"

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9746/lady-rants-on-twitter-after-her-mum-used-her-Love Machine-without-cleaning-it.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Share

Re: Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by Tallesty1(m): 5:11am On Sep 12, 2018
Hello people.

Behold the first daughter of the end time family

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 12, 2018
Some things are better left unsaid.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by ipobarecriminals: 5:20am On Sep 12, 2018
Video of both moda and daughter using their vib tool or nah usual Twitter lie

6 Likes

Re: Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by Baawaa(m): 5:21am On Sep 12, 2018
Jezebel's family grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by TechConsult: 5:21am On Sep 12, 2018
End time pikin
Re: Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by cassidy1996(m): 5:23am On Sep 12, 2018
Twitter lies

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by mrbyron(m): 5:28am On Sep 12, 2018
The Internet of the future should and must be able screen fools out and prevent them from posting. I hope it begins real soon

1 Like

Re: Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by ehbellsho(m): 5:29am On Sep 12, 2018
To say the fact: Yours is not the first and it can't be the last. but yours is WORSE.
What a wasted life
Re: Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 12, 2018
Dis z not sweet to ma ears....
It's not entertaining as well...
It sounds malicious!!!

1 Share

Re: Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by Olalan(m): 6:03am On Sep 12, 2018
When you thought you have heard it all............

1 Like

Re: Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 12, 2018
Chei! Im sure this one was well celeberate when she was given birth to, bad blood.
Re: Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by highpriestess: 6:17am On Sep 12, 2018
just to trend abii? undecided
Re: Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by yusufobinna1(m): 6:20am On Sep 12, 2018
Attention seeker le le yi joor. Mumu everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by femi4: 6:21am On Sep 12, 2018
Trending lies on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by Homeboiy: 6:35am On Sep 12, 2018
mom hmmm
Re: Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by Partnerbiz(f): 6:41am On Sep 12, 2018
Twitter must have lies department.

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi

042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi

1 Like

Re: Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by Godswillu(m): 6:42am On Sep 12, 2018
And you are proud to say it.

You must be a confused person.
Some one will now say youth are the leaders of tomorrow.

Nonsense
Re: Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 12, 2018
You yansh your step dad?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by RevenGeMission: 7:17am On Sep 12, 2018
Like mother like daughter 1
Re: Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by IamPlato(m): 7:26am On Sep 12, 2018

All These Foolish Twitter Girls With Lies.

Just Look At You disgracin Your Family In Public... When People Like You Are Talking a Good Slap Is Enough Compliment
Re: Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by columbus007(m): 7:32am On Sep 12, 2018
michael142:
You yansh your step dad?
Lol cheesy
Re: Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by columbus007(m): 7:34am On Sep 12, 2018
:Doh Gawd
Re: Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by Divay22(f): 7:38am On Sep 12, 2018
michael142:
You yansh your step dad?
Lol
Abomination grin grin
Re: Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by Aghanel(m): 7:44am On Sep 12, 2018
twitter stories
Re: Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by jerryunit48: 7:45am On Sep 12, 2018
Just repent and give your life to Christ

1 Like

Re: Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by Tamarapetty(f): 8:07am On Sep 12, 2018
You said what??

Re: Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by Radicalface: 8:12am On Sep 12, 2018
what the F***k have I not read or heard on nairaland

wasted generation..
Re: Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It by gen2briz(m): 8:17am On Sep 12, 2018
Another twitter lie again..

I refuse to comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth / Lady Reveals Conversation Of How Her Boyfriend 'ended Things' With Her. / I Think I Like Eroticangelina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.