Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" (46154 Views)

Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby / Abiola Wrote The Names Of Ministers For Abacha - Olutayo Soyode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by hanassholesolo: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What Labour exactly? The only thing that has laboured here is called a Vagina

I know you think babies grow in the vagina but they actually grow in the womb,

2 Likes

Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by Sleyanya1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
So much sense in what he said. Sometimes plenty fame and power feels uncomfortable in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by PierreDeFermath(m): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
fine man
Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by stevesharon: 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
True talk....There's nothing as sweet as freedom of movement... Being confided to a place makes one sick.

1 Like

Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by JaneMafrodite(f): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nigeria remains an evil cursed entity, and na so God go dey P*rnish una.
Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by lazygal: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
But we never hear you complain about the monthly allowance you're entitled to, as the father of one of the prisoners.

Lwkmd. God nairaland ..guy abeg
Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by oloriooko(m): 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
But we never hear you complain about the monthly allowance you're entitled to, as the father of one of the prisoners.
grin grin grin Naughty you grin
Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by ogologoamu: 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
omenka:
It is called Security Protocol sir! cheesy

Where you dey since?.
That time wey you commot, pointZerom talk say Buhari don promote Baru and Maina the two fraudsters......... Is it true?.
Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by Nbote(m): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
Its d same way u'll hear big men claim things are hard when deep down between u and dem d only thing hard for dem is how to b poor
Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by sinaj(f): 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
Lol

I tire o grin
Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by miami35: 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
loooool...you are a fool o guy..lol
Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by saraki2019(m): 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
the man is happy with the poor man lifestyle, that's all ,
seee where the problem starts " then explained that it was the will of God that Prof. Yemi Osinbajo rose from being a university lecturer to become the Vice-President,"
Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by joeln: 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hmm so if u wey be in-law go sign forms 4 u 2 see ur daughter, dat means d common man go write jamb first b4 e go fit see presido
Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by somehow: 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
Meaning a man contributes nothing to the well-being of his children?
SalamRushdie:

Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by Xerox01(m): 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
yeeeeeee.... This comment just made my whole day. Infact you nailed it bro

Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by Joe4real701(m): 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
angryCyrillic l
doctimonyeka:
Proud father reaping the fruits of His labour...

1 Share

Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by SlimHan(f): 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
I love your sense of humor kiss
Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by brojoshua: 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
Freedom is good and that is the place many people are dying to live in. Really not only the prisoners in Ikoyi prison are prisoners
Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by brojoshua: 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
That is the seat of looting in Africa
Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by mechanics(m): 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Proud father reaping the fruits of His labour...
True talk.
Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by gbagyiza: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
Promismike:
Your daughter is a pride to you. Congrats!

But when the wicked rules the people are in anguish. Your daughter and his pastor husband are associates to the evil and wickedness that rule Nigeria today.

No they r not..d man is not been given opportunity to turn around things. They r looking down on him..His opinion don't count in this government. His expression has shown clearly that he is not happy the way things are n u don't expect him to resign because he has faith that God can still do miracle in making him d president so that he can put things in place.. If d VP could be d president, he will do far better than his boss.
Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by doctimonyeka(m): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What Labour exactly? The only thing that laboured here is called a Vagina
you think impregnating a woman is easy

1 Like

Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by candyguyofficia(m): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
[quote author=celebsnes post=61629545]

He recalled that by the time his late wife, (Dolapo’s mother) was delivered of Dolapo in the United Kingdom where they met, he was believing God to have a male child, as it was customary in his family to have a male as their first child. However, he said if she had been a male, he might not be as close to her as they are today.

...and I guess if she wasn't the wife of the VP you might not also be as close to her as you both are today. undecided
Moral Lesson
Aspire to be successful
Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by Promismike(m): 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
gbagyiza:

No they r not..d man is not been given opportunity to turn around things. They r looking down on him..His opinion don't count in this government. His expression has shown clearly that he is not happy the way things are n u don't expect him to resign because he has faith that God can still do miracle in making him d president so that he can put things in place.. If d VP could be d president, he will do far better than his boss.
My brother leave that thing. All our politians are the same.
Besides nobody will be able to achieve much and any tangible thing under the present regressive faulty structure Nigeria is established.
Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by Nawteemaxie(m): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
SlimHan:
I love your sense of humor kiss

kiss
Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by Rhea(f): 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
celebsnes:
The father of Vice President Osinbajo’s wife, Elder Olutayo Soyode, speaking in an exclusive interview with the Punch stated that he isn’t a big fan of visiting with his daughter.

According to the close associate of the Late Obafemi Awolowo, going to the villa to visit his daughter was like going to jail, given the way his movement would be monitored and he would need to sign various forms before he could go out, for security reasons.

During his interview with the Punch, when he was asked what visiting with his daughter is like to which he said;

“I don’t go there often. Going there is like going to jail, as far as I’m concerned. It’s like locking me up. The way you see me, do I look like someone that can be kept in one place and before I could go out, I have to sign papers and there would be plenty phone calls? I would just run mad because I’m not used to such.

“I’m a free man. That place (Aso Rock), is a very good place but I’m not the type to live there, so I don’t go there often. Anytime I go, I do give them time, like telling them I was coming for two days. I don’t even live with them. Let us say we are in Abuja now, you possibly can’t visit me for this interview. They won’t allow you to come in, and if you have to, you would have to sign different papers.

“If I go there, I would be there alone, watching television. I can’t do that. I would rather stay where they can visit me and anybody can see me.”

Soyode, then explained that it was the will of God that Prof. Yemi Osinbajo rose from being a university lecturer to become the Vice-President, and that all her daughter wanted to be was a confectioner despite being a qualified lawyer.

He recalled that by the time his late wife, (Dolapo’s mother) was delivered of Dolapo in the United Kingdom where they met, he was believing God to have a male child, as it was customary in his family to have a male as their first child. However, he said if she had been a male, he might not be as close to her as they are today.

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/osinbajos-father-in-law/

Despite being the vice president, Yemi Osinbajo and his wife still look as healthy and fit as they did before he became the vice president. Some of our governors need help urgently. Some are being overwhelmed by self-inflicted gluttony. grin cheesy
Some find it hard to fit into clothes because their necks are expanding on a daily basis like frog. Some cannot see their pri.ck without the aid of a mirror. Some are so obese that they can hardly breathe. Gluttony grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by TijaniAbu: 7:10am On Oct 22, 2017
saraki2019:
the man is happy with the poor man lifestyle, that's all ,
seee where the problem starts " then explained that it was the will of God that Prof. Yemi Osinbajo rose from being a university lecturer to become the Vice-President,"

Which so called poor lifestyle is this Dolapo Osinbajo's father pretending to be happy with? Soyode like everybody related to the fake pastor fake professor Osinbajo is a great pretender and fantastically corrupt liar. What is down to earth about this inconsequential father of the vice president's wife when he stood by and allowed the vice presidency to rename Apapa's historic Park Lane public thoroughfare road Otunba Soyode road after his irrelevant self? Nepotism is corruption

1 Like

Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by ashjay001(m): 8:59am On Oct 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yeah!? True that!

The vagina just up n got itself preggy!
Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by ThatFairGuy: 10:53am On Oct 22, 2017
Didn't you know more than this MEME
ogologoamu:
Your daughter is a prisoner.
Re: Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" by Ndipe(m): 1:25am On Oct 24, 2017
TijaniAbu:

Which so called poor lifestyle is this Dolapo Osinbajo's father pretending to be happy with? Soyode like everybody related to the fake pastor fake professor Osinbajo is a great pretender and fantastically corrupt liar. What is down to earth about this inconsequential father of the vice president's wife when he stood by and allowed the vice presidency to rename Apapa's historic Park Lane public thoroughfare road Otunba Soyode road after his irrelevant self? Nepotism is corruption

The Apapa historic Park Lane public thoroughfare road was renamed “Otunba Ayodele Soyode Lane” after Awo's second daughter (Tayo Soyode's late wife) and not after the man himself. And this was done in 2012, three years before his son in-law, Osinbajo, became the Vice President of Nigeria. Here is the link to the article.

http://dailypost.ng/2012/01/01/lagos-council-renames-road-after-awo’s-daughter/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Tambuwal's Vehicle, Convoy Ferried Across A River With Boats (photos) / Obaseki, Supporters Party In Benin Streets / Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.