Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,364 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

How To Deal With A Disrespectful Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With A Disrespectful Wife? (2221 Views)

My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. / How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With A Disrespectful Wife? by vybzkartel: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2017
A wife that talks to her husband anyhow
A wife that verbally abuses her husband
A wife that shows no response
What's the way to deal with such?
Re: How To Deal With A Disrespectful Wife? by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2017
grin

Lemme ask Royalblak007... Soon he's getting married wink

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Disrespectful Wife? by RoyalBlak007: 10:56am On Oct 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Lemme ask Royalblak007... Soon he's getting married wink

♤ Disrespectful wife?

♤ Just Gag her grin grin , deep
Re: How To Deal With A Disrespectful Wife? by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Disrespectful wife?

♤ Just Gag her grin grin , deep

lipsrsealed

Gag her with what? wink
Re: How To Deal With A Disrespectful Wife? by LordKO(m): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2017
If you've done no evil against her in particular and mankind in general to warrant such negative attitudes from her then, kindly take the route of separation - if she fails to change for good after calling her to order.

Respect is earned not given. However, some people - small-minded people to be precise - are so fond of disrespecting others without provocation either for the purpose of shoring up their little ego or because of their insatiableness.

4 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Disrespectful Wife? by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2017
Hmmm
Sit her down and talk to her
Re: How To Deal With A Disrespectful Wife? by LordIsaac(m): 11:01am On Oct 21, 2017
She is alreaɗƴ a wife...a cross....If Psƴchology fails, guess you ɗeserve to remain with us in this world anɗ you can only achieve that by running for your life. It doesn't make you less of a man. However, I reaɗ somewhere that genuine prayers can move mountains and turn the heart of a king.

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Disrespectful Wife? by RoyalBlak007: 11:01am On Oct 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

lipsrsealed
Gag her with what? wink

♤Sötong
♤ Tárugo
Re: How To Deal With A Disrespectful Wife? by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Sötong

♤ Tárugo

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahahhaahaah...

Why u are like this? grin Abeeeg, who spoilt u? And btw, i saw ur babe last night wandering with her sexy lingerie tongue
Re: How To Deal With A Disrespectful Wife? by RoyalBlak007: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahahhaahaah...

Why u are like this? grin Abeeeg, who spoilt u? And btw, i saw ur babe last night wandering with her sexy lingerie tongue

♤I'm I spoilt ? sad

♤ My babe? cheesy which babe...tell me |I ♥ lingeries| grin
Re: How To Deal With A Disrespectful Wife? by Homeboiy: 11:13am On Oct 21, 2017
Send her back to her father cool
Re: How To Deal With A Disrespectful Wife? by toastedbread: 11:18am On Oct 21, 2017
i guess before marriage she was on her best behaviour. pampering the man, buying soup from eatery when the guy went out and act like she cooked, preparing the tub for the guy to bath... after marriage, the real her came forth like lazarus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Deal With A Disrespectful Wife? by toastedbread: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2017
LordIsaac:
She is alreaɗƴ a wife...a cross....if Psƴchology fails, guess you ɗeserve to remain with us in this world anɗ you can only achieve that by running for your life. It doesn't make you less of a man. However, I reaɗ somewhere that genuine prayers can move mountains and turn the heart of a king.

prayer works wonders but why waste the prayer on her when you should be praying for more clients?
how many of todays men can really spend that time praying for their wife when customers never pay?

if she's going to cause more headache, let her be. there are so many slay queens who'd take her place in a millisec.

if my wife tries this, na night vigil i go dey for her head o.
love & prayers conquers all

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Disrespectful Wife? by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 21, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤I'm I spoilt ? sad

♤ My babe? cheesy which babe...tell me |I ♥ lingeries| grin

shocked shocked shocked

Hahahaaa..she said u sent her some sexy Victoria secrets grin and she cant wait to meet in SA soon.. wink
Re: How To Deal With A Disrespectful Wife? by RoyalBlak007: 11:37am On Oct 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked shocked shocked

Hahahaaa..she said u sent her some sexy Victoria secrets grin and she cant wait to meet in SA soon.. wink

♤ errrr...You mean

♤ the Pizza Lady in China town? cheesy
Re: How To Deal With A Disrespectful Wife? by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ errrr...You mean

♤ the Pizza Lady in China town? cheesy

grin

Hahahahaha..

So Ng got a China town as well? wink who is that chic on ur DP?look sumtin was going on while ur paparazzi was taking photo?
Or was that a pre-wedding pic? grin
Re: How To Deal With A Disrespectful Wife? by RoyalBlak007: 11:47am On Oct 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahahaha..

So Ng got a China town as well? wink who is that chic on ur DP?look sumtin was going on while ur paparazzi was taking photo?
Or was that a pre-wedding pic? grin

♤ That's the Previous-Pizza lady cheesy

♤ And that's a Pre-f*CK pic gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Embarrassing Stomach Noise Especially At Night / VIDEO: Slay Queen Cries Helplessly After Soldier Chop 6 Rounds & Wants More / Reactions As Little Boy And Girl In Popular Memes Hang Out As Adults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.