Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

VIDEO: Slay Queen Cries Helplessly After Soldier Chop 6 Rounds & Wants More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: Slay Queen Cries Helplessly After Soldier Chop 6 Rounds & Wants More (2229 Views)

I Lasted 6 Rounds On Her, And This Happens... / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out / Nigerians React After Soldier Experienced This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Slay Queen Cries Helplessly After Soldier Chop 6 Rounds & Wants More by Lindabanks: 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
One of the rules of being a slay queen (Slay Queen Code), is that you should only date a soldier for protection and not to collect his money, but this slay queen refuses to abide by the code, now she has paid the price.

A Slay Queen who found herself on the bed of a soldier man complains about how a soldier ch0pped her six times and still wants more in a barracks.

In the viral video, the lady refuses to allow the soldier ch0p her again after she complained she have been chopped Six times on the same day.

“I won’t allow you to chop me again, today you have chopped me Six times, what have I done wrong, she was heard saying while crying uncontrollably.

After digging more and found out that the slay queen had collected some money from the soldier who just came back from a mission. The soldiers in return wanted to make sure that all the money he spent on her was recovered via the bedroom.

Do you think the soldier heard her plea and cries, if you ask me I will say he went on ch00ping her to his satisfaction?

WATCH THE VIDEO: https://toktok9ja.com/video-slay-queen-cries-bitterly-after-a-soldier-ch00ps-her-6-r0unds-and-still-demands-for-more/

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out / I'm Depressed, Sad, Down And Heartbroken. / Huge!!! 8 Ways To Make Millions Using A Dating Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.