Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Ugly Professional Babe N Handsome Working Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Professional Babe N Handsome Working Guy (765 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugly Professional Babe N Handsome Working Guy by Chimonie(m): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2010
She is a short fair-skined ugly doctor with her teeth standing out.Yet,she won't wear high heels or make-ups while he is handsome,has a job got taste and swagga but never been lucky with beautiful girls
He likes her because;
1.she is educated
2.cooks well
3.has a beautiful skin
4.could be faithful to him as she is more of an introvert
5.and she is still tight!
but he can't show her to his friends because
1.she is ugly
2.won't wear makeups
3.she is short
4.won't wear heely shoes
5.her dentition is like dat of a goat being roasted on fire.

There are other girls better than her but he prefers her to dem except for the 5points lately listed above.
He is due for marriage n is confused.
Ur advice needed please !
Re: Ugly Professional Babe N Handsome Working Guy by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 14, 2010
I see what is happening on NL this days. . . . nothing rehab and a few meds cant cure.
Re: Ugly Professional Babe N Handsome Working Guy by Scooby1(m): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2010
Chimonie:

That got me cracking up grin grin grin grin grin grin, nothing a dentist cant sort out!

Dude is just shallow, nobody is forcing him if he cant cope let him walk. someone else will appreciate her, nobody is perfect.
Re: Ugly Professional Babe N Handsome Working Guy by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 14, 2010
FL Gators:

I see what is happening on NL this days. . . . nothing rehab and a few meds cant cure.

You're dead right, T.
Re: Ugly Professional Babe N Handsome Working Guy by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 14, 2010
FL Gators:

damn right grin
Re: Ugly Professional Babe N Handsome Working Guy by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2010
Yet he is a stud but cant manage to get a stunner on his arm grin grin I think he is just going out with her to make himself feel good about himself. The poor girl.
Re: Ugly Professional Babe N Handsome Working Guy by Diva20(f): 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2010
He's handsome but hasn't had any luck with beautiful girls, the irony. Some men just never see the Queens they have in front of them until she's gone.
Re: Ugly Professional Babe N Handsome Working Guy by daylae(m): 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2010
Crazie!
Re: Ugly Professional Babe N Handsome Working Guy by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2010
the poster should be shot! dead!! and i can help do it too!!!
Re: Ugly Professional Babe N Handsome Working Guy by ayettymama(f): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2010
Chimonie:

kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

IM ON THE FLOOR!!!!
Re: Ugly Professional Babe N Handsome Working Guy by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2010
ok.
Re: Ugly Professional Babe N Handsome Working Guy by Chimonie(m): 11:44pm On Mar 14, 2010
@dhtml:pls mk available one reason y d poster shuld b shot?I must warn dat u b careful wit d things u say cos u knw not who u talk to n mite b lost wen it comes to a war of pulling triggers
@diva:dats y he needs ur advice.expantiate,u neva knw wat ur good advice wuld lead to
@Fl n co:it's a free world! As una too sabi n u always get it rite yet can't come up wit an advice but to criticize,tk a bow n let responsible pple talk.
Re: Ugly Professional Babe N Handsome Working Guy by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 15, 2010
Chimonie:

@dhtml:pls mk available one reason y d poster shuld b shot?I must warn dat u b careful wit d things u say cos u knw not who u talk to n mite b lost wen it comes to a war of pulling triggers
@diva:dats y he needs your advice.expantiate,u neva knw wat your good advice wuld lead to
@Fl n co:it's a free world! As una too sabi n u always get it rite yet can't come up wit an advice but to criticize,tk a bow n let responsible pple talk.
ROTFLMAO.
Re: Ugly Professional Babe N Handsome Working Guy by DisGuy: 1:41am On Mar 15, 2010
Chimonie:

She is a short fair-skined ugly doctor with her teeth standing out.Yet,she won't wear high heels or make-ups while he is handsome,has a job got taste and swagga but never been lucky with beautiful girls
He likes her because;
1.she is educated
2.cooks well
3.has a beautiful skin
4.could be faithful to him    as she is more of an    introvert
5.and she is still tight!
but he can't show her to his friends because
1.she is ugly
2.won't wear makeups
3.she is short
4.won't wear heely shoes
5.her dentition is like dat    of a goat being roasted    on fire.

There are other girls better than her but he prefers her to dem except for the 5points lately listed above.
He is due for marriage n is confused.
your advice needed please !

i.di.ot. why would someone with beautiful skin wear make up again o.d.e
his swagga is probably all hype, educated illiterate
if she is not comfortable wearing heels what's the big deal
if he has a job he can take her to the dentist to correct her teeth or get new ones!!
Re: Ugly Professional Babe N Handsome Working Guy by Chimonie(m): 9:55am On Mar 16, 2010
@dis n dat guy:educated fool I call u cos u've carefully analyzed my post yet u don't knw where makeup is being applied.read d topic again ewu! we r talking of making an ugly[face] but beautiful skin[body] sister look beautiful or presentable.

ur suggestion for her dentition is noted.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,dont Let Him Dump You. / Ways Men Hurt Their Wives / Y Men Are Natural "cheats"(polygamous).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.