Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

I Am In Love With A Womanizer...can A Baby Change His Mind? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Womanizer...can A Baby Change His Mind? (1165 Views)

Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? / THIS MAN Is About to Change His Life Forever with Sex [Picture] / I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With A Womanizer...can A Baby Change His Mind? by ORAGBON(m): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
My boyfriend and I have been together for almost five years on and off. Our relationship is not the typical type. We met in a club,flirted and slept with each other after. Brian and I have been in a tumultuous relationship ever since. Brian has never been one to be monogamous. He has been with several ladies at different times in our relationship. Many a times,we have broken off because I couldn’t handle his randiness. But for some odd reason,we would always make up and I am crazy in love with this man.

There were times where I made up my mind to leave him,I would block his line,refuse to see him for months. Brian is such a handsome man. Maybe that is my weakness and undoing. He is also an amazing lover. He calls me his wife. He said he may be cheating with other ladies but only one woman has his heart and that is me. I do believe that because anytime I meet him with another girl,he sends them away.

I have fought and chased several girls away,threatening fire and brimstone if they didn’t leave my boyfriend. But trust girls,they know I cannot lay claim to Brian as we are not married.

On the subject of marriage,Brian keeps telling me that I should be patient that he is thinking about it but he is just not ready yet.

Recently,I have been thinking of getting pregnant,perhaps to ensure that Brian and me are tied together forever. He may not marry me but I want him to love me forever. Apart from being a womanizer,Brian is an amazing guy. Now,in truth,what man isnt a womanizer. Even the so called holy holy men,they all do it secretly. So Brian being honest with me is something I think I can live with. Also,people change,with age and a perhaps a baby,things might be different.

I love Brian so much,no other man makes me feel the way he does. Can a baby save us?

Your candid advice is needed. If you decide to share this story on your blog,please I would like for people not to attack me but advice me based on my questions. I already know my situation is not what normal people would appreciate but the heart loves who it loves,and I love the man I am with…

From Samantha,

Aguda,Lagos.

Source: http://livelystones.com.ng/?s=i+am+in+love+with+a+womanizer
Re: I Am In Love With A Womanizer...can A Baby Change His Mind? by LUGBE: 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
O Y O
Re: I Am In Love With A Womanizer...can A Baby Change His Mind? by Lomprico2: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
Shey u see all this drama you just typed, read through it again! That's the exact life you are going to living if/when u marry him.

Getting pregnant for him wont change anything about his behaviour.

Its just the bitter truth!

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Womanizer...can A Baby Change His Mind? by IAMSASHY(f): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
undecided baby mama loading......................
Re: I Am In Love With A Womanizer...can A Baby Change His Mind? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
SEE MUMU lady,,, TYPICAL FISH BRAIN..... You slept with a guy that met you at a club for the 1st time, and you expect the guy to take you seriouse... You threatened fire and brimestones to the ladies he slept with and this guy in question is a womanizer,, Then you got pregnant for him and you are asking if he will change..... Sister kneel down as i pray for you" O GOD OF T.B JOSHUA, WHOEVER TAKETH THE BRAIN OF THIS LADY, "DIE BY FIRE!!!! AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Womanizer...can A Baby Change His Mind? by Oyebee91(m): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Let me put on my glasses cool
Wanna read comments
Re: I Am In Love With A Womanizer...can A Baby Change His Mind? by UGLEEBOI: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
...tis is SUPER STORY...
Re: I Am In Love With A Womanizer...can A Baby Change His Mind? by jerryunit48: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
See your life ? After you will come here to ask for advice.... please leave us out of this
Re: I Am In Love With A Womanizer...can A Baby Change His Mind? by Peachess(f): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
No guy that loves you will cheat on you when they know you're aware. He doesn't like you, it's so obvious you're forcing yourself on him.
Be wise and let him be.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Womanizer...can A Baby Change His Mind? by ogologoamu: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
If an adult like you can't change his mind how do you expect a baby to change his mind?.
Re: I Am In Love With A Womanizer...can A Baby Change His Mind? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
a dairy of a runs girl meet at night club by one Bleep dude undecided

Re: I Am In Love With A Womanizer...can A Baby Change His Mind? by MhizzAJ(f): 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
I don't know why some ladies are so much blinded by a guy's physical appearance

They don't even care about his attitude provided he's handsome

Just leave that disgusting womaniser alone
He will never change
Re: I Am In Love With A Womanizer...can A Baby Change His Mind? by iamJ(m): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
A Good nunu will change any man
Re: I Am In Love With A Womanizer...can A Baby Change His Mind? by willi926(m): 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
some ladies sef. ;Dsome ladies sef.
Re: I Am In Love With A Womanizer...can A Baby Change His Mind? by festwiz(m): 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
I never get tired of sharing this..

Re: I Am In Love With A Womanizer...can A Baby Change His Mind? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
ogologoamu:
If an adult like you can't change his mind how do you expect a baby to change his mind?.
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: I Am In Love With A Womanizer...can A Baby Change His Mind? by Beke2020: 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
Look before you leap

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Don't Trust Their Face Alone, Check The Down Side Before You Buy. / Is This Person Still A "Virgin"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.